Mystic, CT

#25 May 30, 2013
You must be Bumbling_Bee or Drone_Bee.
rage

Buffalo, NY

#26 May 30, 2013
Lifeeee Coaaachhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect me to believe that a guy who can barely read and write was involved in some top secret intelligence operations?
Makes them less likely to be believed when they go on the internet giving away secret information. The USA has confidence in his stupidity paying off.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#27 May 30, 2013
rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes them less likely to be believed when they go on the internet giving away secret information. The USA has confidence in his stupidity paying off.
Much like Tow'mater's role in Cars 2, but who had the last laugh?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#28 May 30, 2013
rage wrote:
<quoted text>
And what secret info was given out?
I was an OT and the OT rate went back into the ST rate in 2005 and info about the SOSUS system has been declassified.
You can read all about it all you have to do is look up SOSUS.
And as for life wanting to see my DD214 all you are going to see is my duty stations , not places I went TDY/ TAD to, The fact I was an ST"O" in 1969 and the Navy gave us the OT rate in 1970, I got out in 1973 as an OT2
I have a primary specialty code of OT-0611 and a secondary specialty code of OT-0000
and if you look up the OT rate and the SOSUS system you will see that it was one of the most secret systems the Navy had for over 40 years.
I need to have my DD214 updated we have recieved another Navel Unit Commendation [ that is 2 now] and a Meritorious Unit Comm..
The OT rate was one of three rates that wore the TRIDENT as part of their insignia the other two were the SEALS and Special warfare Operator you can look them up here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...
All of that info is public info anybody can get.
Have a nice day
rage

Buffalo, NY

#29 May 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>And what secret info was given out?
I was an OT and the OT rate went back into the ST rate in 2005 and info about the SOSUS system has been declassified.
You can read all about it all you have to do is look up SOSUS.
And as for life wanting to see my DD214 all you are going to see is my duty stations , not places I went TDY/ TAD to, The fact I was an ST"O" in 1969 and the Navy gave us the OT rate in 1970, I got out in 1973 as an OT2
I have a primary specialty code of OT-0611 and a secondary specialty code of OT-0000
and if you look up the OT rate and the SOSUS system you will see that it was one of the most secret systems the Navy had for over 40 years.
I need to have my DD214 updated we have recieved another Navel Unit Commendation [ that is 2 now] and a Meritorious Unit Comm..
The OT rate was one of three rates that wore the TRIDENT as part of their insignia the other two were the SEALS and Special warfare Operator you can look them up here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...
All of that info is public info anybody can get.
Have a nice day
So, you wasted your time typing something I really didn't ask to see, thanks for playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min Chuck 19,892
My local mosque smells real bad 4 hr Abdullah McCarthy 1
Get your prayer rugs ready 4 hr Rasheed al Cudney 1
Allah and Mohammad were sleeping in bed 5 hr Abdullah McCarthy 1
News Buffalo NAACP: Stop naming things after Millard... 9 hr TOASTER 23
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) Sun Ibid 140
News Signs of Success (May '08) Sun credibility 34
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]