You-Know-Who Chats with Dumb Sailors

Created by Lifffffe Coachhhhhh on May 29, 2013

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

70 Goat heads

70 Popeyes

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lifffffe Coachhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#1 May 29, 2013
Lifffffe Coachhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#2 May 29, 2013
I think it's funny the way these guys don't remember him. I guess nobody bothers to remember the name of the guy pushing the broom
Lifffffe Coachhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 May 29, 2013
Here is a website called "Visionary Ideas"

Notice how it says "Ideas Posted-ZERO"

http://strategicplan.niehs.nih.gov/a/pmd/1259...
Gumpnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 May 29, 2013
Lifffffe Coachhhhhh wrote:
Here is a website called "Visionary Ideas"
Notice how it says "Ideas Posted-ZERO"
http://strategicplan.niehs.nih.gov/a/pmd/1259...
posted zero is because you have no ideas what ever the subject is about.
DUMB & DUMBER
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5 May 29, 2013
Gumpnf wrote:
<quoted text>posted zero is because you have no ideas what ever the subject is about.
DUMB & DUMBER
Yes I do

It's about uneducated people accusing vaccinations on autism and other disorders

The other stuff is about Navy reunions

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6 May 29, 2013
Lifffffe Coachhhhhh wrote:
I think it's funny the way these guys don't remember him. I guess nobody bothers to remember the name of the guy pushing the broom
I see poor old LIFE Coach has become so obsessed with making posts and threads about me he has become so desperate for a subject that he has to go back and dig out threads and posts from 7 years ago.
Life you really do need some professional mental help with this obession you have.
And as for not being known by some of the people on that thread you should have read more of it and you would have found out that the thread has people on it that were stationed on Eleuthera over a time period of over 30 years.
I was only there for 2.5 years.
So we wouldn't know everybody that made posts on that thread.
Have a nice day and go get some help for your obession.
Mathematics_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#7 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
I see poor old LIFE Coach has become so obsessed with making posts and threads about me he has become so desperate for a subject that he has to go back and dig out threads and posts from 7 years ago.
Approximately 6.5-years-ago, not "7 years ago".
Spelling_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#8 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
Life you really do need some professional mental help with this obession you have.
And as for not being known by some of the people on that thread you should have read more of it and you would have found out that the thread has people on it that were stationed on Eleuthera over a time period of over 30 years.
I was only there for 2.5 years.
So we wouldn't know everybody that made posts on that thread.
Have a nice day and go get some help for your obession.
Obsession, not "obession".

And don't try saying it was a typo, as you spelled it wrong TWICE within the same post.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 May 29, 2013
Mathematics_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Approximately 6.5-years-ago, not "7 years ago".
Why don't you get a life?
You are as obsessed as LIFE COACH is.
And if I didn't make some spelling errors your Pathetic life would be even more pathetic than it already is.
Get some help.
Have a nice evening

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 May 29, 2013
Spelling_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Obsession, not "obession".
And don't try saying it was a typo, as you spelled it wrong TWICE within the same post.
Yes I see I spelt it wrong twice, I believe I have said on here well over a hundred times I can't spell worth a damn.
But being as obsessed with making sure everybody on here sees that I make spelling errors is a sign of a serious mental illness and you should look into getting some professional help.
Heck maybe you and life could go together and get a group discount.
You really should look into it.
Have a nice evening
Mathematics_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#11 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
And if I didn't make some spelling errors your Pathetic life would be even more pathetic than it already is.
Get some help.
Have a nice evening
I'm Mathematics_Bee, not Spelling_Bee, and you have claimed to be proficient at mathematics on several occasions.
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#12 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I see poor old LIFE Coach has become so obsessed with making posts and threads about me he has become so desperate for a subject that he has to go back and dig out threads and posts from 7 years ago.
Life you really do need some professional mental help with this obession you have.
And as for not being known by some of the people on that thread you should have read more of it and you would have found out that the thread has people on it that were stationed on Eleuthera over a time period of over 30 years.
I was only there for 2.5 years.
So we wouldn't know everybody that made posts on that thread.
Have a nice day and go get some help for your obession.
I never heard of that place, so I Googled it

So, you fought the Viet Cong from Nag's Head and the Bahamas?

Did you get any Purple Hearts for getting sunburn?

Thank you for defending my freedom
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#13 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get a life?
You are as obsessed as LIFE COACH is.
And if I didn't make some spelling errors your Pathetic life would be even more pathetic than it already is.
Get some help.
Have a nice evening
You let him/her get to you

That is why you rarely post anymore

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 May 29, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of that place, so I Googled it
So, you fought the Viet Cong from Nag's Head and the Bahamas?
Did you get any Purple Hearts for getting sunburn?
Thank you for defending my freedom
Are you 100% sure those are the only places I was at?
You will never know for sure.
You might want to do some more research on just how top secret the sosus system was and still is, for your info they have only declassified about 75% of what we did and the rest may never be.
Have a nice night
Grammar Peeps

Lancaster, NY

#15 May 29, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you 100% sure those are the only places I was at?
You will never know for sure.
You might want to do some more research on just how top secret the sosus system was and still is, for your info they have only declassified about 75% of what we did and the rest may never be.
Have a nice night
Please do not end a sentence in a preposition....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of that place, so I Googled it
So, you fought the Viet Cong from Nag's Head and the Bahamas?
Did you get any Purple Hearts for getting sunburn?
Thank you for defending my freedom
I will save you some time
SOSUS was so super secret and essential to the Cold War effort, the U.S. Navy did
not reveal the highly classified SOSUS program until the early 1990s.
and here is the history of the Sosus system
http://www.navycthistory.com/NAVFACStationsHi...
And like I said only about 75% of what we did has been declassified and the rest may never be.
Again YOU will never know all the places I was at when I was in the service.
Have a nice night

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#18 May 29, 2013
Lifeeee Coaaachhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect me to believe that a guy who can barely read and write was involved in some top secret intelligence operations?
I really don't give a damn what YOU believe.
I have the DD214 to prove it, something YOU will never have.
I also have the awards that go along with it.
Have a nice night
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#22 May 30, 2013
Lifeeee Coaaachhhh wrote:
If I set up. Flail account would you be willing to scan the dd 214 and send it to me to shut me up?
Where is spelling bee now? you cant put up a decent account.
look at the spelling where you started this post
FLAIL lol jeez talk about spelling
You must be drunk with vodka .
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#23 May 30, 2013
Mathematics_Bee wrote:
<quoted text>Approximately 6.5-years-ago, not "7 years ago".
You should have consulted with Scientific_Bee before making that post. Obviously you are not the real Mathematics_Bee because he would not have made such an error.
Shove-It_Bee

Kansas City, MO

#24 May 30, 2013
factcheck wrote:
You should have consulted with Scientific_Bee before making that post. Obviously you are not the real Mathematics_Bee because he would not have made such an error.
There's no such thing as a "Scientific_Bee".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 42 min Smelly twatttt hi... 19,395
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 3 hr Lutrew Crutd 64
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? (Apr '14) 11 hr LCs Grocery Clerk 66
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 12 hr He Buh Buh 43
Real or Fake Indian 13 hr He Buh Buh 2
C.P.S. what a joke. where they get their degree... 13 hr Lutrew Crutd 67
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 17 hr SEE Sucks 318
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]