West Side Gang Members Indicted

West Side Gang Members Indicted

There are 23 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Apr 11, 2013, titled West Side Gang Members Indicted. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Buffalo, NY 10 members of a West Side gang have been indicted on charges they conspired to distribute heroin and cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2013
The problem with illegal drugs is not the drugs themselves. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy/use these drugs if they don't want to.

The problem is the violence associated with the money/territorial disputes and street robberies of the idiots carrying cash to try to buy the drugs. The fact that these loud, uncivilized idiots who sell these drugs do it on the street corners and ruin neighborhoods.

Want to stop this nonsense?

LEGALIZE IT
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2013
I force everyone I know to do drugs.
Truth be know

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
The problem with illegal drugs is not the drugs themselves. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy/use these drugs if they don't want to.
The problem is the violence associated with the money/territorial disputes and street robberies of the idiots carrying cash to try to buy the drugs. The fact that these loud, uncivilized idiots who sell these drugs do it on the street corners and ruin neighborhoods.
Want to stop this nonsense?
LEGALIZE IT
The only thing you plan to change is that it will just be more accessible, fool. So what's with the repetitive vowels and syllables at the end of your name? Must be a result of what could happen if you do too much drugs.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Truth be know wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you plan to change is that it will just be more accessible, fool. So what's with the repetitive vowels and syllables at the end of your name? Must be a result of what could happen if you do too much drugs.
Yes, it will be more accessible. That's the point. The more accessible drugs are, the cheaper drugs are. When addicts can't afford expensive drugs, they have to steal to get their drug money.

Drug buyers will be able to buy their drugs at a well lit, safe, legitimate, licensed and store instead of some dangerous street corner at 3 AM.

Business disputes involving drugs sales will be settled in court rooms and not in the street with guns.

In 1900, 1.3% of the United States population was addicted to drugs. In 2013, STILL 1.3% of the United States population is addicted to drugs. Tell me what the "War on Drugs" has accomplished other than wasted money and spilled blood.

Cigarettes kill more people than illegal drugs, alcohol. homicide, suicide, car accidents and fires COMBINED. Do you want to start "War on Cigarettes"?
dadae

Niagara Falls, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
Sick

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

#7 May 22, 2013
i concur Coach
factcheck

New London, CT

#8 May 22, 2013
Truth be know wrote:
<quoted text>
The legalization lobby is just one more way the libs want to control the minority voting block. Here we have a group of hard working people, but hold on they are not paying taxes on that income. Legalize, tax, take even more control over the minorities. Get them all addicted to both drugs and free money from the government. The true words of a Marxist.
factcheck

New London, CT

#10 May 23, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If drugs were legal the minorities would be making money off them any more. Big pharm companies would.
That's what I said. Are you high?

Just one more liberal attempt to control everyone.
nfourwheeler7

Buffalo, NY

#11 May 23, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
If drugs were legal the minorities would be making money off them any more. Big pharm companies would.
and then that might force minorities to seek public assistance. typically they are too proud, but their hand would be forced here.
factcheck

New London, CT

#12 May 23, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
<quoted text>
and then that might force minorities to seek public assistance. typically they are too proud, but their hand would be forced here.
Proud? I have met so many people from PR that can't wait to move up north to the land of free money. Guess all the proud ones stay there? Proud. Lol!
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 May 23, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud? I have met so many people from PR that can't wait to move up north to the land of free money. Guess all the proud ones stay there? Proud. Lol!
I am pretty sure they were kidding.
GumpNF

Buffalo, NY

#14 May 23, 2013
Please FFS, Oh Pleeeaaaasse FFS, Please notice me. I am so in need of your attention!

Look, I am even using your screen name.....oh wont you please notice me?

I tried to go a whole day without using you're screen name, but I just couldn't help myself. I think of you in the morning, and when I go to bed at night. I dream of you often FFS.........won't you please respond to the use of your screen name? I so desperately need you.
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#15 May 24, 2013
GumpNF wrote:
Please FFS, Oh Pleeeaaaasse FFS, Please notice me. I am so in need of your attention!
Look, I am even using your screen name.....oh wont you please notice me?
I tried to go a whole day without using you're screen name, but I just couldn't help myself. I think of you in the morning, and when I go to bed at night. I dream of you often FFS.........won't you please respond to the use of your screen name? I so desperately need you.
Gump you'll notice me when i'm inside you.

Since: Aug 10

Dunkirk, NY

#16 May 25, 2013
Poor old carbuncle
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#17 May 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Poor old carbuncle
HA HA HA I see you are still stupid as a box of rocks.
Ever notice the difference in the i s p
PLUSs the way its spelled ?
Stupid fool ?
wow

Lancaster, NY

#18 May 27, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA I see you are still stupid as a box of rocks.
Stupid fool ?
...keep dancing gump.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 27, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA HA I see you are still stupid as a box of rocks.
Stupid fool ?
come on clownie, how many times have you been shown a fool changing ISPs. It's not hard to do.

The best was when you repeatedly claimed to be different people visiting from out of town. Those were entertaining
One Fresh Boy

Tonawanda, NY

#20 May 27, 2013
FFS- wrote:
come on clownie, how many times have you been shown a fool changing ISPs. It's not hard to do.
The best was when you repeatedly claimed to be different people visiting from out of town. Those were entertaining
Dis thread is 'bout gang members. Stay on topic and show some respect for local gangs or answer to Tonawanda's toughest, The Fresh Boys!

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 27, 2013
One Fresh Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Dis thread is 'bout gang members. Stay on topic and show some respect for local gangs or answer to Tonawanda's toughest, The Fresh Boys!
I noticed a group of "Fresh Boys" at Niawanda Park today.
They all were wearing their signature wrist corsages, heavy eye makeup and were smelling each others fingers.

Quite a group of tough guys, don't you think?
One Fresh Boy

Tonawanda, NY

#22 May 27, 2013
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
I noticed a group of "Fresh Boys" at Niawanda Park today.
They all were wearing their signature wrist corsages, heavy eye makeup and were smelling each others fingers.
Quite a group of tough guys, don't you think?
Dat's how we roll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Mcm123 21,338
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 10 hr wski 11
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 22 hr Falzone the Calzone 111
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) Nov 17 Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... Nov 17 Lief 18
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Nov 16 reply 4
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Nov 15 Princess0879 24

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages