Buffalo police oversight committee me...

Buffalo police oversight committee meets for first time in years

There are 11 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Jun 10, 2014, titled Buffalo police oversight committee meets for first time in years. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

It comes at a time when the department is under a microscope following several high profile investigations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#1 Jun 10, 2014
Byron Brown reminded Daniel Derenda that this was one of the required functions of his vaginal that he had been neglecting
mayordysaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
Byron Brown reminded Daniel Derenda that this was one of the required functions of his vaginal that he had been neglecting
H HA HA
with those it's a friggin joke as to who has the power for investigation of misconduct.

It's , scratch my back , I'll scratch your back.

Monkey no see , monkey no do
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#4 Jun 11, 2014
I think Al Sharpton should be on the committee
mayordysaster

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
I think Al Sharpton should be on the committee

Oh my god. Are you serious ?
Police Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2014
mayordysaster wrote:
<quoted text> H HA HA
with those it's a friggin joke as to who has the power for investigation of misconduct.
It's , scratch my back , I'll scratch your back.
Monkey no see , monkey no do
I work with somebody & her husband is a Buffalo Police Officer & you should hear all the stories she tells about what he does, he is the biggest crook going I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet with everything he does that is illegal. He does things that he knows how to cover up. Insurance fraud is a big money maker. Gets into a car accident because he is too drunk to drive, wrecks his car and gets a new one (His fellow officer comes & picks him up, there are no charges at all). Derenda should investigate his officers better, big crooks. There is a lot more that his wife tells everyone.
SOSUS tbird

Hamburg, NY

#8 Jun 21, 2014
Police Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>I work with somebody & her husband is a Buffalo Police Officer & you should hear all the stories she tells about what he does, he is the biggest crook going I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet with everything he does that is illegal. He does things that he knows how to cover up. Insurance fraud is a big money maker. Gets into a car accident because he is too drunk to drive, wrecks his car and gets a new one (His fellow officer comes & picks him up, there are no charges at all). Derenda should investigate his officers better, big crooks. There is a lot more that his wife tells everyone.
What is the cops name?
Life CoachI

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Police Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> I work with somebody & her husband is a Buffalo Police Officer & you should hear all the stories she tells about what he does, he is the biggest crook going I'm surprised he hasn't been caught yet with everything he does that is illegal. He does things that he knows how to cover up. Insurance fraud is a big money maker. Gets into a car accident because he is too drunk to drive, wrecks his car and gets a new one (His fellow officer comes & picks him up, there are no charges at all). Derenda should investigate his officers better, big crooks. There is a lot more that his wife tells everyone.
So you are saying this cop comes home and tells his wife he is out there drunk and running into people risking his job and their home equity, his retirement and their financial security and reputation.

I am calling you a LIAR. He might be drunk driving and getting away with it but he sure isn't telling that to his wife

"Police Corruption" tell us why you were arrested and why you think it was unfair. You may have been done wrong but don't make up crazy lies. There is enough truth about bad cops out there. Stop making yourself sound like an idiot
Police Corruption

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 25, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying this cop comes home and tells his wife he is out there drunk and running into people risking his job and their home equity, his retirement and their financial security and reputation.
I am calling you a LIAR. He might be drunk driving and getting away with it but he sure isn't telling that to his wife
"Police Corruption" tell us why you were arrested and why you think it was unfair. You may have been done wrong but don't make up crazy lies. There is enough truth about bad cops out there. Stop making yourself sound like an idiot
I'm just repeating what his wife says. I'm sorry but I have never been arrested for anything & I don't lie, sorry.
Life CoachI

Hyattsville, MD

#12 Jun 25, 2014
Police Corruption wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just repeating what his wife says. I'm sorry but I have never been arrested for anything & I don't lie, sorry.
All liars say they don't lie
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#13 Jun 27, 2014
Let's have Daniel Derenda Oversight Committee...

A committee where the citizens of Buffalo and other concerned parties can examine his lack of education, work record and financial records to figure out why such a SIMPLE MINDED UNEDUCATED STOOGE could rise to the rank of police commissioner.
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#14 Jun 27, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
Let's have Daniel Derenda Oversight Committee...
A committee where the citizens of Buffalo and other concerned parties can examine his lack of education, work record and financial records to figure out why such a SIMPLE MINDED UNEDUCATED STOOGE could rise to the rank of police commissioner.
The answer can be expressed in a Charles Bu know ski quote--- "Pull a string...A PUPPET moves"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Mini mouse 20,637
Trump is just stupid white trash 13 hr punK 11
Do black lives really matter? 13 hr punK 60
Why do blacks have so many babies? 22 hr Homeboynot 4
Whereabouts? Wed Kohlrabi 4
News Best places for breakfast in Buffalo: 5 WNY pla... (Dec '15) Sep 26 Kilhoffer Street ... 4
Why do cullerd women repeat themselves 5x? Sep 26 Your Name Here 6

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages