obama releases illegal aliens who com...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jimmy

Buffalo, NY

#22 Mar 4, 2013
illegal aliens? those are liberal votes...
Clearly

New London, CT

#23 Mar 5, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>So youre a "Christian" conservative?
The Nazis epitomized the liberal philosphy (druggies, nambla types, perversions of all sorts) and what are they famous for? Gas chambers!

So the real question should be "Are you a liberal?"

burn!

At least you make your position clear. hahahahahaha

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Clearly wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazis epitomized the liberal philosphy (druggies, nambla types, perversions of all sorts) and what are they famous for? Gas chambers!
So the real question should be "Are you a liberal?"
burn!
At least you make your position clear. hahahahahaha
HAHHAHAHAH

You sure are trying...i will give you that, lol

That was pathetic...and then you add in the word "burn" like a 12 year old..BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHA OMFG

Seriously though, you're not very good at this!
Paul Dyster

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Mar 5, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>So youre a "Christian" conservative?
And you would kiss OBAMA'S @SS right in the middle no matter what the POTUS does
GUMP finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#26 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Dyster wrote:
<quoted text>And you would kiss OBAMA'S @SS right in the middle no matter what the POTUS does
You're back! Woohoo!

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#27 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Dyster wrote:
<quoted text>And you would kiss OBAMA'S @SS right in the middle no matter what the POTUS does
Poor retarded gump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the best Kristmast Carrols you grew up w... 2 hr Buck Rohde 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Wheelz 20,703
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Contract for Depew r... (May '08) 21 hr tom 133
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) 23 hr news 87
Buffalo Medical Campus Apartments Tue medicalcampusbuff... 1
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) Mon Thomas Smith 53
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) Dec 4 Vic miller 49

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages