The Cudney Family
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Life CoachI

Waldorf, MD

#1 Jun 13, 2014
Tbird has dragged their family name through the mud with false, malicious accusations.
I stepped up and suggested that he apologize.
He responded by having my thread deleted, but the lies he told about the Cudney family are still there.
What kind of man does that?
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2014
Just becaus my old man and me are drunkin stewbums doesnt give that Tbird any right to dis the Cudney clan. I mgh have mycuz Rocky to take him out.
Life CoachI

Waldorf, MD

#3 Jun 13, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
Just becaus my old man and me are drunkin stewbums doesnt give that Tbird any right to dis the Cudney clan. I mgh have mycuz Rocky to take him out.
Outstanding post
Life CoachI

Waldorf, MD

#4 Jun 13, 2014
Apologize
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jun 15, 2014
If his family name was dragged through the mud tbird would want an apology.

It's called the "Golden Rule" , tbird. Start living by it
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 15, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
If his family name was dragged through the mud tbird would want an apology.
It's called the "Golden Rule" , tbird. Start living by it
Tbird seams to know lots bout my family, but I dont know nothing bout him, his real name or ware hes from and his nationality.If he lives in Niagara falls, I dont think he would be hanging out in a South bflo bar like the Blackthorn.
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#7 Jun 16, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbird seams to know lots bout my family, but I dont know nothing bout him, his real name or ware hes from and his nationality.If he lives in Niagara falls, I dont think he would be hanging out in a South bflo bar like the Blackthorn.
I only know him through the internet. I don't know for sure where he lives or his real name. People who know him in real life have posted a name and address they say is him. The things they say about him are not good
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jun 16, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know him through the internet. I don't know for sure where he lives or his real name. People who know him in real life have posted a name and address they say is him. The things they say about him are not good
We dont want his kind out here in South Buffalo anymore then we want l\liggers here.He best stay in Niagara Falls or the crappy east or west side of Buffalo.
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jun 16, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont want his kind out here in South Buffalo anymore then we want l\liggers here.He best stay in Niagara Falls or the crappy east or west side of Buffalo.
He's already kicked out of the Blackthorn.He is an English man and a Protestant so he should be kicked out of South Buffalo entirely
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 16, 2014
We will not tolerate any WASP limey types out here atall,aspecially in the eastern part of South bflo. ware it is nearWest Seneca.
Cutie_la_Cutie

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 16, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
We will not tolerate any WASP limey types out here atall,aspecially in the eastern part of South bflo. ware it is nearWest Seneca.
I read a few days ago where the Arab raqhead, owner of the Caz Deli got arrested for buying and selling illegal stuff and food stamp fraud.
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#12 Jun 16, 2014
Cutie_la_Cutie wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a few days ago where the Arab raqhead, owner of the Caz Deli got arrested for buying and selling illegal stuff and food stamp fraud.
Maybe that's where tbird spent the food stamps he got during the blizzard of 1977. I wonder if he spent them on cigarettes
Ibrahim Assberger

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 24, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's where tbird spent the food stamps he got during the blizzard of 1977. I wonder if he spent them on cigarettes
I buy all my cigarettes by the case at the reservations and make 500% selling them in my 7/11.
Life CoachI

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Jun 24, 2014
Tbird, maybe you can make a case that I have been unnecessarily cruel to you because you were born as a simpleton, but there is absolutely no justification for you to disparage the Cudney family because you concluded that I was Leo Cudney
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#15 Jun 28, 2014
Maybe tbird has tracked them down and apologized privately, but that is not enough. He disparaged them on topix so he must apologize to them on topix

A full page ad in the newspaper would also be nice
A real dilemma

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jun 28, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
Maybe tbird has tracked them down and apologized privately, but that is not enough. He disparaged them on topix so he must apologize to them on topix
A full page ad in the newspaper would also be nice
As gump said why does he have to apologize?
He wasn't the one that posted their name on here, somebody else did, probably you under one of your other names.
for all we know you are leo cudney, you seem to be trying to convince everybody out here that you arn't.
Leo Cudney

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jun 28, 2014
A real dilemma wrote:
<quoted text> As gump said why does he have to apologize?
He wasn't the one that posted their name on here, somebody else did, probably you under one of your other names.
for all we know you are leo cudney, you seem to be trying to convince everybody out here that you arn't.
Ill tell you that I aint that Life Coachi and I aint nobody else on here.There is other Cudneys who live in Amherst that aint related cuz I axed my old man an he said they aint related and they aint from County Cork like our family is from.They might even be Orangemen.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jun 28, 2014
Leo Cudney wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill tell you that I aint that Life Coachi and I aint nobody else on here.There is other Cudneys who live in Amherst that aint related cuz I axed my old man an he said they aint related and they aint from County Cork like our family is from.They might even be Orangemen.
The Cudney's I know from Amherst who do home carpentry and roofing are Lace curtain Irish and consider the drunkin bunch from S. Buffalo totally Shanty Irish and a disgrace to Catholics everywhere, if you catch my drift?
Life CoachI

Springfield, VA

#20 Jun 28, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cudney's I know from Amherst who do home carpentry and roofing are Lace curtain Irish and consider the drunkin bunch from S. Buffalo totally Shanty Irish and a disgrace to Catholics everywhere, if you catch my drift?
Times have changed when a roofer is considered "lace curtain". He would probably be insulted to hear you say that.

Regardles, tbird owes ALL the Cudneys an apology
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#21 Jun 28, 2014
SOSUS INDIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Tbird stop posting on other names. You look like a bigger fool than you did when you manufactured your buffalo bill alias.
It's getting pretty embarrassing for him. He just can't seem to stop. It's like watching a car wreck. If he continues to explain away his other persona we will all have to cringe mightily.
I still remember when Walter had Buffalo Bill post and say something to the effect of "you are right, you said I could write and post like you" .......it was brutal.
Walter, maybe just let this one go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont management apartments 5 hr IME 1 2
News The Depression Coach 6 hr tbird19482 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr why 21,286
Why are there so many simians in Buffalo NY? 10 hr Wellnow 2
Only homosexual men study Library Science 13 hr Maddie from Texas 73
Water Rescue Tburdd 16 hr VeteransSon 5
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit 16 hr Brian 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages