Gun Owners Rally in Buffalo

Gun Owners Rally in Buffalo

There are 65 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Gun Owners Rally in Buffalo. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

A rally in support of lawful gun owners and the Second Amendment drew several hundred people to Niagara Square Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 20, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that. You were trying to trick me into saying I was a cop.
Did you know it is against the law to impersonate a cop?
If you were a cop your department would need to be investigated.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#45 Jan 20, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily.
According to NY Penis Law, 190.26 (1)
A person is guilty of Criminal Impersonation
in the First Degree when he or she knowingly pretends to be a police officer or a federal law enforcement officer, wears or displays without authority, any uniform, badge or other insignia or facsimile thereof, by which such police officer or federal law enforcement officer is lawfully distinguished, expresses by words or actions that he or she is acting with the approval or authority of any police department or of any agency that employs federal law enforcement officers, and so acts with intent to induce another to submit to such pretended official authority, or otherwise to act in reliance upon said pretense and in the course of such pretense commits [or attempts to commit] a felony.
Therefore, for the most part, you may present yourself as a police officer on anonymous internet forums and suffer no legal consequences.
Ha Ha!
I never really looked at that way. Maybe I will pretend I am or was a cop.

Can I get free coffee and half priced meals?

Can I get out of speeding tickets?

Can I bang police groupies/badge bunnies/cop suckers?

Chesapeake, VA

#46 Jan 20, 2013
steve HERBECK wrote:
YES I AGREE THERE MUST BE LAWS IN PLACE FOR OWNING GUNS.BUT THEY ARE GOING ABOUT IT ALL WRONG.THE CRIMANELS ARE MAKING GUN OWNERS LOOK BAD.CRIMANEL ARE HAPPY ABOUT THE KNEW LAW IT JUST MAKES IT EASIER TO ROB YOU OR YOUR WIFE AT GUN POINT.DOES IT STOP CRIMANEL THESE KNEW LAWS NO.CAUSE THERE OZZIES AND ASSAULT RIFLES AND REGESTERD LIKE US THE LAW BIDDING GUN OWENERS.THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST GUNS SOMEDAY IN THE FUTEURE MIGHT WISH THEY HAD ONE WHEN A CRIMANEL BRAKES IN TO THERE HOUSE AND STICKS A GUN IN YOUR FACE AND RAPES A FAMILY MEMEBER AT GUN POINT.OH I FORGET THOSE AGAINST GUN WILL JUST ASK THEM PLEASE DONT DO THIS AND THEY JUST SIMPLY LEAVE THERE HOME YA RIGHT. BACGROUND CHECKS YES, KEEPING GUNS OUT OF THE HAND OF THE MENTALLY ILL YES.BUT NOT THE AVERAGE MAN WHO USES AS A HUNTING DEVICE. NOT A KILLING DEVICE OF HUMAN LIFE.GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE DO.
Outstanding post

Chesapeake, VA

#47 Jan 20, 2013
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a cop your department would need to be investigated.
I agree. I am too old, too fat, and too disgruntled to be a cop
Those

Huntsville, AL

#48 Jan 20, 2013
don t go there wrote:
First off, I know at least 4 WNY elected Sheriff's,
!
would be criminals
bad times ahead

Lancaster, NY

#49 Jan 21, 2013
You have it backwards, attacks on the Constitution are criminal! These latest gun ban declarations are absolutely illegal, and will be reversed in court! But of course, that will take time, and Olama plans to have a couple more Rosi O'Donnlls seated on the Supreme Court by then.
Oh really

Huntsville, AL

#51 Jan 21, 2013
bad times ahead wrote:
a traitor and sexist pig
just saying

Lancaster, NY

#52 Jan 24, 2013
..."The beauty of the 2nd Amendmnet is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Yes, Thomas Jefferson

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#53 Jan 24, 2013
just saying wrote:
..."The beauty of the 2nd Amendmnet is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Yes, Thomas Jefferson
NO, Not Thomas Jefferson!

Seriously man...try google, its easy!

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/beau...
why we own guns

Lancaster, NY

#54 Jan 24, 2013
Why, are frustrated paranoid liberals so afraid of our founding fathers quotes? Well they should be, for any objective scrutiny of the 2nd amendment and the men who wrote it flies in the face of any gun control scheme..."Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence raised in the United States". Noah Webster
why we own guns

Lancaster, NY

#55 Jan 24, 2013
"Congress shall have no power to disarm he militia, their swords and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of the American..the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of the federal or state government, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people".
Tench Coxe 1788

Rochester, NY

#56 Jan 24, 2013
why we own guns wrote:
Why, are frustrated paranoid liberals so afraid of our founding fathers quotes? Well they should be, for any objective scrutiny of the 2nd amendment and the men who wrote it flies in the face of any gun control scheme..."Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence raised in the United States". Noah Webster
you have yet to post one of the founding fathers quotes!

Why do conservatives lie and say quotes come from jefferson when they do not?

Chesapeake, VA

#57 Jan 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>you have yet to post one of the founding fathers quotes!
Why do conservatives lie and say quotes come from jefferson when they do not?
Because that is what conservatives do-They lie

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#58 Jan 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
NO, Not Thomas Jefferson!
Seriously man...try google, its easy!
http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/beau...
Just because Monticello currently has no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote it, doesn't mean Jefferson didn't say it.

Seriously, man, try reading what you Google...it's easy!

Ha Ha!

Rochester, NY

#59 Jan 24, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
<quoted text>Just because Monticello currently has no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote it, doesn't mean Jefferson didn't say it.
Seriously, man, try reading what you Google...it's easy!
Ha Ha!
YOU TRULY CANT BE THIS STUPID

So the quote was passed down by word of mouth?

LOL, WOW....I mean just....holy.....You just made neocon look smart!

“Smell Ya Later!”

HA HA, NY

#60 Jan 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
YOU TRULY CANT BE THIS STUPID
So the quote was passed down by word of mouth?
LOL, WOW....I mean just....holy.....You just made neocon look smart!
I guess that makes me just as "stupid" as the people from Monticello, as they don't say the quote wasn't Jefferson's. See below.

"We CURRENTLY have no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote, "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" or any of its listed variations."

Stop posting links, written by "STUPID" people, as proof.

Ha Ha!

Rochester, NY

#61 Jan 24, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that makes me just as "stupid" as the people from Monticello, as they don't say the quote wasn't Jefferson's. See below.
"We CURRENTLY have no evidence that Thomas Jefferson said or wrote, "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" or any of its listed variations."
Stop posting links, written by "STUPID" people, as proof.
Ha Ha!
OK, So Monticello (you do know who they are right?) cant find ANY evidence attributing the quote to jefferson......but some uneducated gun nut can make the connection?

Get real retard! Honestly...are you really this dumb?

“Smell Ya Later!”

HA HA, NY

#62 Jan 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
OK, So Monticello (you do know who they are right?) cant find ANY evidence attributing the quote to jefferson......but some uneducated gun nut can make the connection?
Get real retard! Honestly...are you really this dumb?
Yes, I know who they are. If they were confident Jefferson didn't say or write something, they'd say so. Obviously, they're not confident, therefore they didn't.

I will not resort to name calling (as you have), as I'm above that.

Ha Ha!

Rochester, NY

#63 Jan 24, 2013
_Muntz wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know who they are. If they were confident Jefferson didn't say or write something, they'd say so. Obviously, they're not confident, therefore they didn't.
I will not resort to name calling (as you have), as I'm above that.
Ha Ha!
Above what?

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JEFFERSON SAID THOSE WORDS? DO YOU ATTRIBUTE THAT QUOTE TO JEFFERSON?

What you are doing is a typical conservative move...you tell someone to disprove a lie...instead of asking someone to verify a claim.

Why not just be honset and admit what everyone can see...Jefferson NEVER said those words!

Conservative cowardice is truly endless!
get a life

Lancaster, NY

#64 Jan 24, 2013
...what you are doing is typical frustrated paranoid liberal denial, you hate historical facts, therefore you try to rewrite history in your mind...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Boo 21,334
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) 7 hr Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... 14 hr Lief 18
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Thu reply 4
lawyers to fight CPS (Mar '11) Wed Princess0879 24
anyone know mark yourdon (Feb '12) Wed Jbeam 42
Best place in WNY to go cougar hunting? (Jan '11) Nov 14 wow 82

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages