retro t party
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
punK

Buffalo, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2013
can't find the forum, as I still lookin' but I called out ALL you t party freaks when the house, with Koch funds, took over the house. and I said ....'enjoy what you enabled. 3 years from now you will be crying, what have I done?'
you morons elected barbers to congress. you elected plumbers to congress. you elected truck drivers to congress. worst, you elected louie gomert to congress. as well as all those 'businessmen'.
govt is not a business. it exists to provide services. it does not answer to shareholders.
i'm bringing back, in a positive way, the term 'tax and spend liberal'. why? because that is what governments do. they tax us, and they spend money on us. i'll allow a little cheating, cause its human nature. but do we wanna tax n spend? ask the military.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#2 Oct 10, 2013
let 'er rip, jim k people (you are legion).
punK

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 10, 2013
win. if u disagree, explain.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 10, 2013
The only people crying, Fool, are those who found out about the ultimate scam, aka Obamacare, the hard way and learned their health care costs are going to be tripled.

That is if they even got the damn website to work!

Location hidden

#5 Oct 10, 2013
James Woods is not hiding his distaste for President Barack Obama. The 66-year-old actor -- who starred as the head of the president's Secret Service detail, a man plotting to take down the president in this summer's "White House Down" -- expressed his opinions on Twitter this week in the wake of the ongoing government shutdown.

Woods spoke out on the government shutdown, placing the onus on Obama, while also criticizing the president for various other problems in the country, including gun violence and race relations. He continued to respond to both those who agreed with him and those who did not, calling Obama "a true abomination" and linking to articles about the shutdown. Woods said the remarks might keep him from being able to find a job in Hollywood, but that he put "[his] country first."

Location hidden

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Wolf Blitzer attempted to explain the comments about Obamacare that caused a frenzy on Wednesday.

Blitzer was speaking about the repeated glitches in the program's website when he said the following:

"They had three years to get this ready. If they weren't fully ready, they should accept the advice Republicans are giving them, delay it for a year, get it ready and make sure it works."

Naturally, a lot of people thought Blitzer was calling for the delay of Obamacare. RNC chair Reince Priebus, for instance, crowed about the apparent conversion.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 10, 2013
u are using james woods to support your thinking. why don't you use ted cruz to 'smooth things out' in your head? why do you capitalize the word 'fool'? why are you alive?
we'll see about o'care. 5-1 it works.
factcheck

New London, CT

#8 Oct 11, 2013
Stewardship --- a noble trait that is greatly lacking in, if not absent from, the character of most politicians serving in DC.

No one on this forum can point to a party or family that is responsible for this flaw. Both parties have their dirty hands in the kitty.

The problem started with ill-conceived social programs. By definition all legislation that is not explicitly an amendment to the constitution should have an expiration date. Programs that were put in places decades ago to address the problem of the day are still active today often twisted to fit in to today's society simply because the politicians get to have more money to roll around in.

Tax and spend? Sure in order to function the nation needs a budget. That does not mean this power was intended to be unlimited. In fact, this nation was founded upon opposition to the very same tyranny. Not sure how anyone would miss that valuable point, but somehow they do time and again.

Say for example the government is taking half of your money in taxes. Some of that goes to the common good that you benefit from, but even that does not mean that portion is being used efficiently. There is always a skim (due to lack of stewardship). Say you work a 40 hour week and commit an additonal 10 hours getting ready for work and commuting. That 50 hours means that 25 of it are going to the government. Then of the remaining 25 hours you still have to pay other forms of taxes so the government is taking over half of your time. The government is worse than a corporation (as if a corporation was a bad thing) because it is a not for profit. The greatest bunch of thieving bastards around are the not for profits. Feed the hungry. Shelter the homeless. Save the whales. You name it. Give them a buck and they steal 99 cents of it before it ever goes to support the needy. Not a very good model to choose from.

Can someone start a poll that asks how much time a week would it be ok for a third party to hold you hostage? I doubt very many people would offer a moment in time per week let alone 25 hours or more.

Hollywood actors? Really? Are they reality tv stars or do they endorse products on late night infomercials?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2013
The Teahadists will not be happy until they have destroyed America!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 11, 2013
punK wrote:
u are using james woods to support your thinking. why don't you use ted cruz to 'smooth things out' in your head? why do you capitalize the word 'fool'? why are you alive?
we'll see about o'care. 5-1 it works.
I'm using "Fool" as a proper noun in my reference to you. The same reason you capitalize K in punk. But, as usual, you have everything backwards.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Wow! Teahadist! That's so original. Which leftwing nut blog did you learn that one from?

By the way, the liberal Dems are already doing a pretty good job of destroying America.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#12 Oct 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
Mick..
the liberals are giving free stuff to lazy ppl.

That's where you & other taxpayers are getting ripped off.
That's where America is being destroyed.
You can't see that because to you a liberal is A O K but a republican is BAD

Now you go into the corner & pout about it sad little boy
GUMPnf

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Oct 11, 2013
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>Mick..
I'm as dumb as Wally's MONGOLOID.

Now I'm going into the corner to squeeze some CARBUNCLES.
I like to stay very busy.
My favorite song to dance to is DARKTOWN STRUTTERS' BALL.

Bud Jones could be a relative of mine.

23 skidoo
I play with my poo

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#14 Oct 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Teahadist! That's so original. Which leftwing nut blog did you learn that one from?
By the way, the liberal Dems are already doing a pretty good job of destroying America.
Unlike you, i do not copy from blogs! You cant even thing of your own post, you parrot mine.

You really must be the dumbest cop on the planet!
GENIUS Coach

United States

#15 Oct 11, 2013
All of you need some serious coaching.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, i do not copy from blogs! You cant even thing of your own post, you parrot mine.
You really must be the dumbest cop on the planet!
At least I know how to spell think.....and forty! LOL
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#17 Oct 11, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I know how to spell think.....and forty! LOL
A outstanding post
a true one
Poor FFS just can't get it that he is what is called STUPID

Location hidden

#19 Oct 11, 2013
Lacrosse Coachhh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more clever than your buddy Rush saying "low information voer" every 2 minutes
I wouldn't know. I don't listen to him. I do know that he is a college dropout and has more money than you could imagine.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 11, 2013
Neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to America "since slavery" while speaking at the 2013 Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.

"You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery," Carson said Friday. "And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control."

Carson was recently hired by Fox News as a contributor. He served as the director of pediatric surgery at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center for 39 years.

Carson has made other shocking comments in the past, once calling white liberals "racist."

"White liberals are the most racist people there are," Carson said in April 2013. "You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"
punK

Buffalo, NY

#23 Oct 12, 2013
math -
fed budget deficit 2009 - 1.5 trillion.
2010 - 1.3 trillion
2010 - 1.2 trillion
2012 - 9 hundred billion
2013 - the non partisan congressional budget office estimates it to be projected under 700 billion. that is progress, you t party tards. Obama say's 'your welcome'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Trump be impeached by the end of the year? 7 hr Walter 9
Why are African-Americans disliked so much? Thu uncle milty 42
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) Thu Buck Rohde 46
WNY Independent Living, Inc. (Feb '16) Wed steve 2
Abluntrumphater Wed Aint dat da troof 42
Where's Melania Trump's Birth Certificate? Feb 22 Dave 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Feb 22 democrat 20,852

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages