All Liberals Are Sociopaths
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#117 Jul 30, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that the neighbor IS a COP. Therefore he WAS never promoted to WARRANT officer. You have carbuncle pus on your brain, or what is left of it, You filthy old slime ball.
I still know the neighbor was a cpo & promoted to a WA. Dance voice of stupidity DANCE
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#118 Jul 30, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
No acne here. Nice try. You DANCE even faster than Wally
ACNE covered retard just like his lying brother NUCKIN FUTS

ACNE HERE ACNE THERE Voice of stupidity DANCE

DANCE
Dr CARBUNCLE needs a new patient go look him up.
He needs to suck on something since his broad left him for me
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#119 Jul 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all Gump, Commie and myself sat at the bar waiting for you to show up the first time and after an hour we said that we all knew you didn't have the balls to show up so we left.
the next time we sat at the bar where we could see who could come in and you didn't have the guts to show up then either.
and the " Jack Astor " on here is nothing but a liar just like you.
I plan on being there and there will be no violence unless one of you two start it.
Have a nice night
I was there and I didn't see three old buzzards sitting together at the bar or a table
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#120 Jul 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
sorry about the typo it should read night not noght
Tonoght is vidka noght

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#121 Jul 30, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there and I didn't see three old buzzards sitting together at the bar or a table
Well you have part of that statement right.
You didn't see three old buzzards at the bar or a table because YOU weren't there.
See Lying Coward you would have to have been there to have seen that and you didn't have the balls to show up, IF you had you could have met Gump, the Commie and myself we were there sitting at an area of the bar where we could see everybody that came in or out of the place and I am sure we would have seen a big fat slob like you walk in.
So Lying Coward I say you were in your car driving as far and as fast away from the place as your car could take you.
Have a nice afternoon
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#122 Jul 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have part of that statement right.
You didn't see three old buzzards at the bar or a table because YOU weren't there.
See Lying Coward you would have to have been there to have seen that and you didn't have the balls to show up, IF you had you could have met Gump, the Commie and myself we were there sitting at an area of the bar where we could see everybody that came in or out of the place and I am sure we would have seen a big fat slob like you walk in.
So Lying Coward I say you were in your car driving as far and as fast away from the place as your car could take you.
Have a nice afternoon
I was there. You were not there

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#123 Jul 30, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there. You were not there
Another lie from the Lying Coward.
Life you couldn't even tell us what shape the bar was.
Keep telling everybody you were there.
There are 4 people that know for sure you weren't.
Have a nice evening you Lying Coward
gumpnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#124 Jul 30, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA what a outstanding post LMAO
Just saying

Lancaster, NY

#125 Jul 30, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have part of that statement right.
Have a nice afternoon
Do you have any concept of understanding that life coach could be a 98 yr old grandma posting. Or a 17 year old high school student....I can't even watch this train wreck anymore. After a few years the bloom is off the rose.
Everyone knows every thing about you and yet you still sit on here 24/7 defending your "cyber" honor
It's tough to watch.
I am now funding polar bear exhibit..... Can't play here any more. This is painful
liberals are pigs

Southampton, PA

#128 Aug 1, 2013
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom is a dummy.
So is his Father who has had sex with his son David lots of times times,after all that's what Liberals do with their children,like most liberals David is a lier,stupid or gets his info from The Nazi Obama MSNBC network...Obama takes 1 month off each time..
Inbred finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#129 Aug 1, 2013
liberals are pigs wrote:
<quoted text>
So is his Father who has had sex with his son David lots of times times,after all that's what Liberals do with their children,like most liberals David is a lier,stupid or gets his info from The Nazi Obama MSNBC network...Obama takes 1 month off each time..
Hey pennsyltucky Mensa member, just what is a "lier"?
Scary

Newington, CT

#130 Aug 1, 2013
TBird finally figures out how to walk away for 36 hours, forum goes dead. Life Coach and "alter" Voice have nothing to do. Forum is dead other than Gump. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel.

*crickets chirping*
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#131 Aug 1, 2013
Scary wrote:
TBird finally figures out how to walk away for 36 hours, forum goes dead. Life Coach and "alter" Voice have nothing to do. Forum is dead other than Gump. Talk about shooting fish in a barrel.
*crickets chirping*
I know. Tbird must be off somewhere in his "class A RV" with his 882 lb wife
Scary

Newington, CT

#132 Aug 1, 2013
Forgot about the North Tonawanda poster that hones in on Gump.
Forum dies.

Morons cease posting......

*crickets chirping*
forum watcher

Lancaster, NY

#133 Aug 1, 2013
Don't count tbird out just yet.

He'll be back to defend himself against that troublemaker Life Coach who makes up all those lies and silly polls about him.

tbird is supposed to meet up with Life Coach at the Blackthorn on Friday. He won't let Life Coach make fun of him for not showing up.
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#134 Aug 2, 2013
forum watcher wrote:
Don't count tbird out just yet.
He'll be back to defend himself against that troublemaker Life Coach who makes up all those lies and silly polls about him.
tbird is supposed to meet up with Life Coach at the Blackthorn on Friday. He won't let Life Coach make fun of him for not showing up.
I am here at the Blackthorn now. Got here 15 minutes ago. I plan to stay until about 1330. No sign of tbird or his carbuncle-infested pal. I am sitting at the bar drinking coffee
Soothsayer77

Miami, FL

#135 Mar 29, 2015
Every die-hard liberal I know displays sociopathic personality traits. They flock to the authoritarian mentality and love the thought of a group telling the majority what to do by force. They drool over the thought of being part of the establishment majority and venomously denounce any theory that challenges the authority of government.

They aggressively seek the censorship and smear of anyone that expresses opinions counter to government political correctness yet proclaim themselves tolerant.

I've noticed their sense of humour is very nasty toward people as well, occasionally a comment will display a nasty lack of respect toward a person, usually behind their back.
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#136 Mar 30, 2015
Liberalism is a mental disorder and has been proven so in a book by the same name written by Dr. Michael Savage.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#137 Apr 2, 2015
Soothsayer77 wrote:
Every die-hard liberal I know displays sociopathic personality traits. They flock to the authoritarian mentality and love the thought of a group telling the majority what to do by force. They drool over the thought of being part of the establishment majority and venomously denounce any theory that challenges the authority of government.
They aggressively seek the censorship and smear of anyone that expresses opinions counter to government political correctness yet proclaim themselves tolerant.
I've noticed their sense of humour is very nasty toward people as well, occasionally a comment will display a nasty lack of respect toward a person, usually behind their back.
Another whining conservative pansy!
factcheck

Groton, CT

#138 Apr 2, 2015
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another whining conservative pansy!
That was a very sophisticated response. Name calling? So immature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 8 hr scotty steiner 13
Family Court Judge Kevin M Carter in Erie County (Jun '11) 10 hr Fedupwiththissystem 137
Buffalo: City of Monkeys and Donkeys 12 hr Yessireebob 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) Mon Falzone the Calzone 111
Poll why does buffalo suck? (Nov '08) Nov 17 Saywhen 66
If Buffalo were to get a new name, What would i... Nov 17 Lief 18

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages