Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#48 Jul 26, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nutcase (and since you are a far(t) lefty that only makes sense). No, I am not referring to your best friend the sock puppet. Remember to call that PCP help-line. Thanks.
When was the last time you made a post that didnt involve me?

The pattern is very familiar:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#49 Jul 26, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be at the Blackthorn, but a little later this time. I will be there at 1300 Hrs. Do you remember what 1300 hrs is or were you stationed in that tourist tourist area sitting on a sand dune with a pair of binoculars that you forgot military time. Thank God the country had you sitting on that sand dune looking for Russian ships, or we would all be Commies now. It sounds to me that they sent you there to keep you out of the way
tHIS IS THE FIRST TIME i HAVE BEEN ON HERE TODAY.
sORRY i LEFT THE bLACKTHORN AT 1230.
As for making this thread about me I was NOT the one that did it , it was YOU.
I just said there were a lot of posts removed from this thread and it was YOU that said look who is talking about having posts removed.

sorry about the caps lock.
And may be you should look up just what the SOSUS system did you might learn something for a change.
Have a nice day
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#51 Jul 26, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>tHIS IS THE FIRST TIME i HAVE BEEN ON HERE TODAY.
sORRY i LEFT THE bLACKTHORN AT 1230.
As for making this thread about me I was NOT the one that did it , it was YOU.
I just said there were a lot of posts removed from this thread and it was YOU that said look who is talking about having posts removed.
sorry about the caps lock.
And may be you should look up just what the SOSUS system did you might learn something for a change.
Have a nice day
I didn't make it to the Blackthorn because I had to go help my son with his car. Maybe we can make it next week

I looked up SOSUS. It is listening for Russian subs under water and they did have it at Hatteras. Big deal. You sat around with headphones and chainsmoked. That took brains?

Did you ever find any subs?

Location hidden

#53 Jul 26, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make it to the Blackthorn because I had to go help my son with his car. Maybe we can make it next week
I looked up SOSUS. It is listening for Russian subs under water and they did have it at Hatteras. Big deal. You sat around with headphones and chainsmoked. That took brains?
A lot more than you ever did.
but then YOU never had the balls to join the service.
I guess YOU have always have been a coward.
Have a nice night little boy
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#54 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>A lot more than you ever did.
but then YOU never had the balls to join the service.
I guess YOU have always have been a coward.
Have a nice night little boy
*I* am the coward ???????

I remember the years of the Viet Nam draft. I was too young to be drafted, but I was old enough to know what was going on, and I was concerned about being drafted when I turned 18. Fortunately the draft ended before I was old enough.

I am not going to lie about it. I did not want to go to Viet Nam. It was an unpopular, and maybe even an unnecessary war, although looking back, I agree that our presence there did SLOW the rapid spread of Communism. The war was being micro-managed by the politicians and Americans were dying unnecessarily because of it. Some people were getting very rich off that war.

I did not want to go to some hot, humid snake and insect-infested jungle to try to fight a war when you had no idea who the enemy was. I heard older people talking who also didn't want to go to Viet Nam, but didn't have the political pull or resources to duck out of it like George Bush, Dan Quale, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Wayne laPierre and Ted Nugent did. So...they decided to join the NAVY. Why the Navy? Because with the exception of a few voluntary, elite units, they would be out of harms way.

So tell me about how brave you are, tbird

Location hidden

#55 Jul 27, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the years of the Viet Nam draft. I was too young to be drafted, but I was old enough to know what was going on, and I was concerned about being drafted when I turned 18. Fortunately the draft ended before I was old enough.
I am not going to lie about it. I did not want to go to Viet Nam. It was an unpopular, and maybe even an unnecessary war, although looking back, I agree that our presence there did SLOW the rapid spread of Communism. The war was being micro-managed by the politicians and Americans were dying unnecessarily because of it. Some people were getting very rich off that war.
I did not want to go to some hot, humid snake and insect-infested jungle to try to fight a war when you had no idea who the enemy was. I heard older people talking who also didn't want to go to Viet Nam, but didn't have the political pull or resources to duck out of it like George Bush, Dan Quale, Rush Limbaugh, Mitt Romney, Wayne laPierre and Ted Nugent did. So...they decided to join the NAVY. Why the Navy? Because with the exception of a few voluntary, elite units, they would be out of harms way.
Maybe you should read your last post and think about what you said.
And yes the Navy was safe for most and not so safe for others.
Have a nice day
Ears McGurk

United States

#56 Jul 27, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to find Russian trawlers all the time. Never saw so many antennae on a "fishing boat". Had lots of fun with a megaphone when they'd get close to shore. Maybe the blanks looks were because I didn't know Russian for "breaker, breaker good buddy". The shrimp boats used to wave their shark rifles when they'd cut across their nets trying to evade the Coast Guard. Looked like Lief Coach trying to avoid sex with his wife.

Location hidden

#57 Jul 27, 2013
Ears McGurk wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to find Russian trawlers all the time. Never saw so many antennae on a "fishing boat". Had lots of fun with a megaphone when they'd get close to shore. Maybe the blanks looks were because I didn't know Russian for "breaker, breaker good buddy". The shrimp boats used to wave their shark rifles when they'd cut across their nets trying to evade the Coast Guard. Looked like Lief Coach trying to avoid sex with his wife.
NICE post.
But life wouldn't understand what a BMRT looked like or just what they did.[ the " fishing boats" you saw }
I was an OT and I have said just about all I can say about everything we did.
WE were one of three rates in the navy that wore the " TRIDENT "
But stupid can't seem to be able to figure out that we did more than just " walk the beams"
That is why I have a job code of OT 0000, along with the Job code OT 0611 and OT 0621
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#58 Jul 27, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
YES LIFE YOU are a COWARD.
YOU don't even have the balls to show up and meet two old men at Jack Astors, what was that two years ago.
I guess it runs in your family,
You are just like your father, He only was drunk all the time so that he didn't have to go out on a call and put out a real fire , the vollies don't even go to the hall if they have been drinking, but your dad went to work drunk everyday just so he could sober up and start drinking all over again when he got off work.

have a nice night little boy
Ears McGurk

United States

#59 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>NICE post.
But life wouldn't understand what a BMRT looked like or just what they did.[ the " fishing boats" you saw }
But stupid can't seem to be able to figure out that we did more than just " walk the beams"
That is why I have a job code of OT 0000, along with the Job code OT 0611 and OT 0621
Have a nice night
LIEF wouldn't understand gap filler radar either. Guys like him always wound up as cooks.
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#60 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should read your last post and think about what you said.
And yes the Navy was safe for most and not so safe for others.
Have a nice day
It was safe for you, and 99% of the rest
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#61 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>NICE post.
Have a nice night
I don't care if you had fancy acronyms you know or how many tridents you wore, you were 100% out of harm's way
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#62 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>NICE post.
Have a nice night
And another thing. When you made road trips to Norfolk and picked up "women" in Ocean View, the ones with the big feet and Adam's apples were not really women. Same with the ones on High Street in Portsmouth
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#63 Jul 27, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>YES LIFE YOU are a COWARD.
YOU don't even have the balls to show up and meet two old men at Jack Astors, what was that two years ago.
I guess it runs in your family,
You are just like your father, He only was drunk all the time so that he didn't have to go out on a call and put out a real fire , the vollies don't even go to the hall if they have been drinking, but your dad went to work drunk everyday just so he could sober up and start drinking all over again when he got off work.
have a nice night little boy
When Pearl Harbor was attacked, my father ran right down and joined the USMC even though at 35 years old, a Buffalo Fireman, and taking care of his widowed mother, he would have never been drafted. No, he did not see combat, but he signed up to
Lump Crown

Chesapeake, VA

#64 Jul 27, 2013
Ears McGurk wrote:
<quoted text>
LIEF wouldn't understand gap filler radar either. Guys like him always wound up as cooks.
As a college grad who is a VERY good guesser on multiple choice tests despite the subject, I would have been an officer
Ears McGurk

United States

#65 Jul 27, 2013
Unfortunately for LIEF, life ain't multiple choice.
Ears McGurk

United States

#66 Jul 27, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
When Pearl Harbor was attacked, my father ran right down and joined the USMC even though at 35 years old, a Buffalo Fireman, and taking care of his widowed mother, he would have never been drafted. No, he did not see combat, but he signed up to
So he used his last good ammo on you? What a waste.

Location hidden

#67 Jul 27, 2013
Ears McGurk wrote:
<quoted text>
IF they would even let a fat thing like him in, he would have had to lose 100 lb.s to get in.
But if you were in the navy you know he would have fit in with the cooks, anything to do with food he would have been there, HE didn't have the balls to join up and serve his country when others were, but you can bet if it came to food back then he was right there.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#68 Jul 27, 2013
Lump Crown wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you had fancy acronyms you know or how many tridents you wore, you were 100% out of harm's way
Tell you what BIG MOUTH AND NO BALLS
Why don't you go and look up just what a " Trident" means in the navy?
Then IF YOU have the BALLS call that "seal" that hunts down people that say they were seals and tell HIM I said I wore a " TRIDENT"
And while you are at it tell him he should look up just WHO got to wear a " Trident"
I have been T.D.Y. for some time on almost every type of ship the navy has,from NUC. subs to PBRs.
again you may never know because that OT 0000 job code.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#69 Jul 27, 2013
Ears McGurk wrote:
<quoted text>
So he used his last good ammo on you? What a waste.
Did he ever have ANY good ammo?
Doesn't look like it if all he got was a fat POS that is a COWARD and has no BALLS.
Have a good night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Call Me Juan 19,855
It's Always Blacks Protesting 6 hr Seriously 2
Will the Black Population Ever Decrease in Buff... 6 hr Seriously 2
Blacks take up space in Buffalo and the USA 6 hr Guesser 40
Is Buffalo NY overpopulated with blacks? 6 hr Guesser 34
Review: TIM Hortons Ecmc Hospital 7 hr anonymous 1
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 14 hr Go figure 514
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]