boston bombers were collecting welfar...

boston bombers were collecting welfare from america

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2013
today's news say's both the terrorists were on welfare yet the one's wife said she had no clue about the bomb's because she work's 70 to 80 hours a week.what is wrong with our government leaders that let this crap go on in america they need to charge his wife as a terrorist also now his mother said she s not coming to america because she has an outstanding warrant for theft here last year wow great job by everyone i can now sleep easy knowing that i can count on our leaders to keep us safe.my advice to everyone is get a gun and when trouble comes your way shoot first because america is not safe like they want you to believe
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
buffalo native wrote:
today's news say's both the terrorists were on welfare yet the one's wife said she had no clue about the bomb's because she work's 70 to 80 hours a week.what is wrong with our government leaders that let this crap go on in america they need to charge his wife as a terrorist also now his mother said she s not coming to america because she has an outstanding warrant for theft here last year wow great job by everyone i can now sleep easy knowing that i can count on our leaders to keep us safe.my advice to everyone is get a gun and when trouble comes your way shoot first because america is not safe like they want you to believe
got a link to a (credible) source for this?
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
These two dirt bags were milking the system while planning to destroy the very system that kept their terrorist asses alive. Burn in Hell you pieces of $hit.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2013
buffalo native wrote:
Theres a much bigger agenda behind these so called terrorist acts. America is inevitably turning into a police state. Pretty soon it will be all eyes on you buddy and every living soul unfortunate enough to live here.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Windy wrote:
<quoted text>
got a link to a (credible) source for this?
yes it's on wivb
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2013
look's sort of like america is going to go down internally never seen such a mess from obama on down that might be why they want to disarm ordinary working people when civil unrest starts and if you think not just look around
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Apr 25, 2013
It snows quite a bit in Boston, so they must have gotten the idea from tbird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Is Among The Worst Cities In America 6 min Homeboynot 10
Buffalo: Fecal City 8 min Homeboynot 18
The real deal about blacks 10 min TruthSoHelpMe 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr see the truth 20,317
Ford Stamping Plant Hamburg , NY (Oct '11) 2 hr tbird19482 60
Ghetto assed names 9 hr Zeke the Pinhead 27
The Best kind of Fake Indian to be? 20 hr Buck Rohde 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages