Buffalo Narcs Raid Kaisertown

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Night Heat

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2009
The Buffalo Police Narcotics Squad assisted by the Buffalo and Amherst SWAT Teams along with a number of other agencies including the NYSP, DEA, and East Aurora PD K-9 Unit did raid a number of Kaisertown residences in an operation appropriately named Kaiser Roll. A number of sealed indictments were handed down earlier this week and the 6 month operation concluded this afternoon with the raids and arrests of the majority of the suspects. Also assisting in today's operation were members of the BPD Mobile Response Unit.
Night Heat

AOL

#2 Mar 28, 2009
And NO, Jim Z from KT was not one of the targets, although one of the targets was on the opposite end of Barnard St.
This is OK I guess

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2009
James, THIS is what you should be worried about.
Neocons are COWARDS

Niagara Falls, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2009
Neocons are so bitter these days, I LOVE it!
Duh

East Aurora, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2009
Neocons are COWARDS wrote:
Neocons are so bitter these days, I LOVE it!
Uh Huh...Their bitterness just serves to turn more and more people off each day. It cost them the election yet they still continue to spew their bitter hatred..cool, huh???
Day Kool

AOL

#7 Mar 29, 2009
Night Heat wrote:
The Buffalo Police Narcotics Squad assisted by the Buffalo and Amherst SWAT Teams along with a number of other agencies including the NYSP, DEA, and East Aurora PD K-9 Unit did raid a number of Kaisertown residences in an operation appropriately named Kaiser Roll. A number of sealed indictments were handed down earlier this week and the 6 month operation concluded this afternoon with the raids and arrests of the majority of the suspects. Also assisting in today's operation were members of the BPD Mobile Response Unit.
Did the cops do anything about all the HUUUUUUUGE Manure Piles at 57 Barnyard?
Lorianne

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 30, 2009
I live 3 doors away from the narcotics raid. it was 273 Barnard street. A young boy was arrested. Everything was back to normal at the house the next day, like nothing happened.

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Since: Nov 08

Hobbit Town

#10 Mar 30, 2009
BS bust wrote:
It's people coming form other areas, buying homes and selling drugs.
How about the Indian church raid in SB where the police killed two of their small dogs and found no drugs (Lortabs). Look for a cover up on that one.
I tought I heard it was 373 and not 273. Maybe my hearing is going and the "A" district chief didn't put that bust down in his crime reporting..
Rampant crime on middle Weimar, end of Gorski, Branrdst Clitnon by dad's and Newmans's bar and Houghton park parking lots/Spann and Casmier with two gang fights reported along with shots fired invesitaged by me, being 12 guys in cams firing paint pelt guns.
I never seen so mnay blacsks, Hispanics and ragheads running around here in all my life.
Nice going liberals. Multiculturism and rampant CRIME too.
373 is across Griswold near the cirle. The house on barnard that got raided was 273, trust me..I know where I live..the house was lets count them...tatoo parlor on corner, chinese peoples house, then the ghetto house, then the house that was raided....4 from the corner of barnard and clinton diagnolly across from the old puerto rican lady with canes house.

You can thank all the little trashy girls in the nieghborhood for bringing in the scum. My day...my brother or mom or dad would have whipped my butt for brining home someone of another race as a boyfriend.
DOG SHIIT

AOL

#13 Mar 30, 2009
Operatio Kaiser roll wrote:
Hello everyone...
The Buffalo Police Dept with the help of several other agencies and a 6 month investigation served several search warrants and made several arrests in Kaisertown and South Buffalo.
1779 Clinton(Red Apple)---2 arrest for Narcotics from traffic stop.
42 Gorski--search warrant--1 arrest --drugs
93 Weimar--search warrant---3 arrests
98 Weiss---search warrant---2 arrests
13 Norman--search warrant--3 arrests
2 suspects outstanding.
Thanks to all for getting the scum off the streets of Buffalo.
Now if we can only get Hans S. the pervert pedophile fat bald Kraut bastard. Life crotch the terrorist and Tbird19482 the drunk driver who killed his wife.
Now if the cops could get rid of the HUUUUUUUGE Manure Piles at 57 Barnyard and the Mental Defect that made the Piles we would be in good shape.
Lorianne

Buffalo, NY

#14 Mar 30, 2009
Operatio Kaiser roll wrote:
Hello everyone...
The Buffalo Police Dept with the help of several other agencies and a 6 month investigation served several search warrants and made several arrests in Kaisertown and South Buffalo.
1779 Clinton(Red Apple)---2 arrest for Narcotics from traffic stop.
42 Gorski--search warrant--1 arrest --drugs
93 Weimar--search warrant---3 arrests
98 Weiss---search warrant---2 arrests
13 Norman--search warrant--3 arrests
2 suspects outstanding.
Thanks to all for getting the scum off the streets of Buffalo.
Now if we can only get Hans S. the pervert pedophile fat bald Kraut bastard. Life crotch the terrorist and Tbird19482 the drunk driver who killed his wife.
so that lady Jody and her son that live by me on Barnard didnt get in any trouble at all??? They were taken away in separate cars. You have got to be kidding me right? You are lying. So the Bflo Police went through that trouble for nothing???? I guess my niece wont be playing outside this summer anymore. That women and son live only 3 houses away
Neocons are COWARDS

Niagara Falls, NY

#16 Mar 30, 2009
If conservatism works so well...then why is the loudmouth Neocon on Topix living in White Trash Kaisertown? Shouldnt you have done a little better for yourself?
Curious

Buffalo, NY

#17 Mar 30, 2009
Doesn't that nut man with all the crazy ideas live in that neighborhood? I thought he had a personal fortune. Why would he live in such a horrible area?
typical

Niagara Falls, NY

#20 Apr 1, 2009
no surprise wrote:
It doesn't surprise me about BRYAN SLISZ and his daughter BRITTANY being arrested for drugs.
He's been dealing drugs for at least 20 yrs. He dealt in high school (I knew him back then).
Now his white trash nigger loving welfare daughter is following in his footsteps. I say toss
them in PRISON for life. Maybe now his uncle RICHARD will stop covering up for him, just to
keep the family name clean. Mom don't have any more money for bail, BRYAN
You already caused her to lose the house at 223 alaska. I loved the picture of Brian Higgins in
front of the house your father brought you up in that you turned into a POS, and snorted up the
money for repairs from mommy. Karma Sucks, huh?
more white trash in south buffalo
typical

Niagara Falls, NY

#21 Apr 1, 2009
no surprise wrote:
It doesn't surprise me about BRYAN SLISZ and his daughter BRITTANY being arrested for drugs.
He's been dealing drugs for at least 20 yrs. He dealt in high school (I knew him back then).
Now his white trash nigger loving welfare daughter is following in his footsteps. I say toss
them in PRISON for life. Maybe now his uncle RICHARD will stop covering up for him, just to
keep the family name clean. Mom don't have any more money for bail, BRYAN
You already caused her to lose the house at 223 alaska. I loved the picture of Brian Higgins in
front of the house your father brought you up in that you turned into a POS, and snorted up the
money for repairs from mommy. Karma Sucks, huh?
sorry, kaisertown

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Hobbit Town

#22 Apr 2, 2009
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, kaisertown
unfortunately...no surprise is correct. Slisz is a POS who needs to rot in jail. his daughter is just as useless and she has that poor baby who has to grow up in a family of drug addicts/dealers.
anonymous

Chester, PA

#23 Apr 2, 2009
Full of Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
unfortunately...no surprise is correct. Slisz is a POS who needs to rot in jail. his daughter is just as useless and she has that poor baby who has to grow up in a family of drug addicts/dealers.
Hey..nice tatoo...

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Hobbit Town

#24 Apr 2, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..nice tatoo...
thank you...

“HI EVERYONE! ”

Hobbit Town

#25 Apr 2, 2009
hey out in Topix land.

my cousin lives on Roberts...just told me 3 black vans and 2 cop cars drove down her street as she was headed towards the library...anyone know whats going on?

Maybe Jim might know??( I am serious).
too true

Niagara Falls, NY

#27 Apr 2, 2009
Full of Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the baby, maybe CPS will take him away for good. The only thing that the baby has been subjected to is a constant flow of addicts and alcoholics. No way for a baby to grow up.
footfetish

United States

#32 Apr 2, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..nice tatoo...
ugly foot though!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New movie 8 min go trump 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Raydot 21,288
News The Depression Coach 20 hr Coach Bruzecxhchz... 20
What is Sandy Beach's (WBEN RADIO) Real name????? (May '11) 23 hr Ihaveanineinchpenis 43
Family of Elderly Parents Beware Thu Distant Cousin 2
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit Thu frilled2b 2
Belmont management apartments Wed IME 1 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages