Hope everyone has a wonderful Juneteenth
Eraser

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2014
Is that pronounced Grow-tone?
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2014
I wonder if the kids will have poop wars at the MLK park and at the splash pads again this year?
Life CoachI

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jun 20, 2014
Matt Kruse wrote:
I wonder if the kids will have poop wars at the MLK park and at the splash pads again this year?
Don't blame the kids. Blame the parents and the society that encourages that culture
factcheck

New London, CT

#5 Jun 23, 2014
Eraser wrote:
Is that pronounced Grow-tone?
Sometimes Grotten like "Rotten Grotten"
Sometimes like "Grow ton"
Sometimes like "Grah un"
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 23, 2014
It's a made up holiday invented in Texas, why dont they just celebrate it down there? There were no slaves in NY during the Civil War that needed to be freed under the Emancipation Proclamation
Ibrahim Assberger

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 24, 2014
It was not a happy event for my famly. My wife had her burka ripped off, my turban stolen and my daughter was dragged off and pooped and peed on.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2014
Ibrahim Assberger wrote:
It was not a happy event for my famly. My wife had her burka ripped off, my turban stolen and my daughter was dragged off and pooped and peed on.
What a bunch of filthy animals .......... and those who did that to your family.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 26, 2014
man. it did not take long for sick racism to show up. point out a thread/site that is afro inspired regarding hate.
remember,'still on my high horse' wrote 'what a bunch of filthy animals ..... and those who did that to your family.
hey, lying horse, that did not happen.
assberger is most likely you. how did your shit taste? was is spicy or bland-like irish crap? huh? HUH?
JIMBO!
Ibrahim Assberger

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2014
punK wrote:
man. it did not take long for sick racism to show up. point out a thread/site that is afro inspired regarding hate.
remember,'still on my high horse' wrote 'what a bunch of filthy animals ..... and those who did that to your family.
hey, lying horse, that did not happen.
assberger is most likely you. how did your shit taste? was is spicy or bland-like irish crap? huh? HUH?
JIMBO!
I was busy praying on my prayer rug, or I would have replied sooner. My brothers at the mosque were debating what to do with my wife and daughter because of their shame of what happened at the park to them. They do not know whether to stone them or behead them.
Those animals witnessed the beauty of my wife, who looks like Jack Klugman and my beautiful daughter who looks like Woody Allen.They will suffer the wrath of Allah.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 27, 2014
Ibrahim Assberger wrote:
<quoted text>
I was busy praying on my prayer rug, or I would have replied sooner. My brothers at the mosque were debating what to do with my wife and daughter because of their shame of what happened at the park to them. They do not know whether to stone them or behead them.
Those animals witnessed the beauty of my wife, who looks like Jack Klugman and my beautiful daughter who looks like Woody Allen.They will suffer the wrath of Allah.
Odd that you are a Moslem or Mohammedan, yet you used 2 Russian Jewish actors to describe your family.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2014
hey assy, allah frowns upon you and woody.
allah hates jews and fake muslims.(I can not scientifically prove this)

“Prepare For Mayhem”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 5, 2014
Makes you wonder.
Doc

United States

#15 Jul 5, 2014
The Indian is real. The LC cowboy is fake.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#16 Jul 5, 2014
this is all very confusing. who am I supposed to hate?
M icky Doorag

Buffalo, NY

#17 Sep 24, 2014
Life CoachI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the kids. Blame the parents and the society that encourages that culture
Culture? What culture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Modern Disposal Services hosts open house at Bu... 4 hr Henry 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 5 hr Professor Know it... 130
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores 7 hr Flipped Mike Cohen 1
sean kern is awesome (May '08) 16 hr XmetalHead 3
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) 23 hr tech381 28
Diocese of Buffalo Sex Abuse Fri Your Name Here 19
is Nalina Shapiro fat? (Dec '12) Apr 19 Tyrone Abdul Carp 130

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages