what happened to the other forum

what happened to the other forum

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

tbird19482

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 10, 2012
A few years ago it was a fun, rockin' forum and now it's like a cemetary.

Have a nice day!
tbird19482

Buffalo, NY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
I voted 70 cats.

Have a nice happy hour!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#3 Dec 10, 2012

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
A few years ago it was a fun, rockin' forum and now it's like a cemetary.
Have a nice day!
Yeah man, you are right in asking what happened to the other forum. My question is, what happened to all that juicy shit I used to read on it regarding the snickering remarks regarding the local lady TV personalities who people claim to be "morally loose?" That was my main attraction to The Buffalo Forum which is how I got my "online kicks!" But now, it really is just like a cemetary whose "juicy shit" died and got buried in it leaving behind nothing but boring ho-hum bullshit! The question is, how do we juice things back up?
Cyst finder

North Tonawanda, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2012
mozartaficionado wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah man.
The question is, how do we juice things back up?
Why don't you get hold of TONI (aka GUMPnf, GUNP) and that tub of lard Cindybird?

Use the sweat from Cindybirds ample folds and the juice from TONIs cysts to lube your schmeckle. Have fun...fap fap fap.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
mozartaficionado wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah man, you are right in asking what happened to the other forum. My question is, what happened to all that juicy shit I used to read on it regarding the snickering remarks regarding the local lady TV personalities who people claim to be "morally loose?" That was my main attraction to The Buffalo Forum which is how I got my "online kicks!" But now, it really is just like a cemetary whose "juicy shit" died and got buried in it leaving behind nothing but boring ho-hum bullshit! The question is, how do we juice things back up?
So, you don't care who does and who does not hoard 70 cats?

By the way it's spelled "cemetery". A good way to remember that is it has 3 "e"s . Picture three grave stones lined up in the
c e m e t e r y
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
So, you don't care who does and who does not hoard 70 cats?
By the way it's spelled "cemetery". A good way to remember that is it has 3 "e"s . Picture three grave stones lined up in the
c e m e t e r y
It's CEMETARY, ewe imbusill!

Have a nice day!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Dec 11, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>It's CEMETARY, ewe imbusill!
Have a nice day!
Ewe need to go back to "collage"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Medical Campus Apartments 13 min medicalcampusbuff... 1
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 10 hr Thomas Smith 53
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Well Well 20,700
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) Sun Vic miller 49
Will some refugees be deported back to their co... Sun lol 4
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... Sun lol 6
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) Dec 2 Shorty420 63

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages