Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

The SEIU division at the VA-WNYHS is facing charges of illegal collusion with VA Management in derogation of Employee's Rights to Fair Representation.
Betty Poop

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
The SEIU division at the VA-WNYHS is facing charges of illegal collusion with VA Management in derogation of Employee's Rights to Fair Representation.
Well Hello my little fecal forager.
How have you been, you nut job?

I've had Mexican food today, Bobby.
The chute is packed and ready to propel some spicy steamers down your gullet.
I'm ready to squat over your pie hole.

Are you excited?

See you soon,
Your Betty

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Betty Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Hello my little fecal forager.
How have you been, you nut job?
I've had Mexican food today, Bobby.
The chute is packed and ready to propel some spicy steamers down your gullet.
I'm ready to squat over your pie hole.
Are you excited?
See you soon,
Your Betty
You are just as degenerate as always. Feed your husband.
Betty Poop

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as degenerate as always. Feed your husband.
Bobby, I don't need any sass from you.

I know you enjoy looking at my 'parts' before my sweet little bung unloads its tasty treats.
You are my dirty little turd gobbler.

I can't wait until our next encounter.
Your Betty

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Betty Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby, I don't need any sass from you.
I know you enjoy looking at my 'parts' before my sweet little bung unloads its tasty treats.
You are my dirty little turd gobbler.
I can't wait until our next encounter.
Your Betty
Betty,you abberrant transvestite. Ask your boyfriend to find you a good Psychiatrist. You have a Psychiatric disorder.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I've been a SEIU member at the Buffalo VAMC for going on two years now. And can tell you for a fact, that the Union is not "colluding" with management in any way, shape, or form. I've seen heated exchanges with the Director and senior management on several different occasions. There have been many instances where I felt the SEIU were the only ones I could turn to, in dealing with management disputes. The Union President Patty Morrison, and her union stewards do an amazing job of representing employees. I'm not sure if I'd even be employeed at the VA today if it wasn't for them.
sheridan sue

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

I wonder if the SEIU union at the VA is the same union that got elected recently by the nurse aids and some others at the Williamsville Surburban N& S homes? They are having a hard time getting a good contract written up.
Housekeepers who work for a sub-contractor has a different union and got a contract.
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

No Sue, they are completely different.
ANONYMOUS

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

SEIU IS A HORRIBLE UNION AT BUFFALO VA. They have a proven track record for misrepresenting their members. Patty Morrison is sending emails out she thinks are behind members backs, because they cant be copied, printed or forwarded, yet these people are coming forward to the employees and showing them
ANONYMOUS

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

patty and her officers are in cahoots with management and there is documented proof.
waste of time

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

I found this union to be quite helpful, this seems to be a personal problem why don't you folks concentrate on taking care of your patients instead of entertainig this nonsense!!!!Mrs. Morrison and her team are good people to trust and work with. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Voice of Genius wrote:
They have been doing this foR years. The fat cats at the top are getting fatter.
I KNOW that they have been doing it for years. I worked there for three decades. Time it stopped.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
I've been a SEIU member at the Buffalo VAMC for going on two years now. And can tell you for a fact, that the Union is not "colluding" with management in any way, shape, or form. I've seen heated exchanges with the Director and senior management on several different occasions. There have been many instances where I felt the SEIU were the only ones I could turn to, in dealing with management disputes. The Union President Patty Morrison, and her union stewards do an amazing job of representing employees. I'm not sure if I'd even be employeed at the VA today if it wasn't for them.
Is this Crystal?

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
Patty is on the Carpet now. She stands accused of collusion with Management.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ANONYMOUS wrote:
SEIU IS A HORRIBLE UNION AT BUFFALO VA. They have a proven track record for misrepresenting their members. Patty Morrison is sending emails out she thinks are behind members backs, because they cant be copied, printed or forwarded, yet these people are coming forward to the employees and showing them
It has been alleged that Morrison has given deference to Managers in derogation of Union Members rights because "Liz Kane is her best friend" and "Jason Petty is" her "friend".

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

ANONYMOUS wrote:
patty and her officers are in cahoots with management and there is documented proof.
Yes,there IS proof.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

waste of time wrote:
I found this union to be quite helpful, this seems to be a personal problem why don't you folks concentrate on taking care of your patients instead of entertainig this nonsense!!!!Mrs. Morrison and her team are good people to trust and work with. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS
Is this Chrystal again?
ANONYMOUS

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Crystal? Bob.. COME ON NOW.. NOT ONE OF THEM CAN COME FORWARD, THEY ALL HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS. GOOD JOB? LMFAO.. THE UNION COULDN'T EVEN HAVE A DEBATE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO CLUE ON HOW TO HELP. Everyone knows patty used certain officers for certain votes. Too bad these people are suckers and lack the intelligence to know any better.

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

ANONYMOUS wrote:
Crystal? Bob.. COME ON NOW.. NOT ONE OF THEM CAN COME FORWARD, THEY ALL HIDE BEHIND COMPUTERS. GOOD JOB? LMFAO.. THE UNION COULDN'T EVEN HAVE A DEBATE, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NO CLUE ON HOW TO HELP. Everyone knows patty used certain officers for certain votes. Too bad these people are suckers and lack the intelligence to know any better.
The Statements defending Patty were probably written by Chrystal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Truth 18,502
tbird's favorite Cat 6 hr Cat got your Tongue 3
Should Melissa report in the nude? (Jun '08) 6 hr She is 1 HAWT MILF 14
neocon makes appearance in stealth mode 8 hr Life Coach 2
Worst areas of Buffalo (Sep '12) 12 hr Life Coach 50
I Delete All Threads 12 hr Long Arm 3
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) 17 hr brian 32
•••
•••