Tom Bauerle Fight Challenge

Tom Bauerle Fight Challenge

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Tom

Germany

#1 Oct 3, 2012
If you listened to Tom Bauerle's show today, you heard him challenge me to a fight. He said, "ANYWHERE, ANY TIME."

Well Mr Bauerle, I know you check topix every single day, so I'm accepting your challenge and will meet you TONIGHT at 9:00 PM at ELLICOTT CREEK PARK IN FRONT OF THE RESTROOM NEAR THE NIAGARA FALLS BLVD ENTRANCE.
Tom

Germany

#2 Oct 3, 2012
I'll even fight you for vehicle registrations. You put up your Porsche Gayman and I'll wager my mom's Buick LeSabre. She has already agreed to sign it over IF you win the fight.
Mister Bwaha

Kansas City, MO

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Getting him to publicly challenge you to a fight on the radio, right after he criticized someone else in the media for falling into the hands of a troll, proves you are as you said, his "biggest troll." You are the master!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Neocornholer

Grand Island, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I don't listen to that fool so I missed the exchange. Please elaborate on how it occured. Anyone who can get that midget to spin is ok in my book.
Myke

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Bye ,bye tiny one...you are a ZERO..Fight someone ..really,really..wow How old are you??..12,13.. is someone at wben paying attention to this crap he spews??well seniors and teabaggers..
Mister Bwaha

Kansas City, MO

#8 Oct 4, 2012
John wrote:
I just heard little Tommy with some veiled reference to his call screener being a " tough guy", and him being " the master" and not to "mess with" him. I don't normally listen to that slant eyed midget, but it happened to be on at work. He also referenced someone being made to feel "uncomfortable" after his show yesterday, and how they wouldn't be "hearing from the fat boy" anymore.
He was either talking about me or "Tom," the tele-troll from yesterday's show. He thinks he knows the identity of his trolls but he's clueless. I wonder who he harassed after yesterday's show and if he personally harassed them or had one of his butt buddies do his dirty work? Either way it's pretty funny.

Remember two things Tom, we are your masters and those who BWAHA best BWAHA last.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Tom wrote:
If you listened to Tom Bauerle's show today, you heard him challenge me to a fight. He said, "ANYWHERE, ANY TIME."
Well Mr Bauerle, I know you check topix every single day, so I'm accepting your challenge and will meet you TONIGHT at 9:00 PM at ELLICOTT CREEK PARK IN FRONT OF THE RESTROOM NEAR THE NIAGARA FALLS BLVD ENTRANCE.
Tom, I hope you know what he looks like otherwise your going to be confused with the other 75 people on this forum that hang out in Ellicott creek park on a regular basis.

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, I hope you know what he looks like otherwise your going to be confused with the other 75 people on this forum that hang out in Ellicott creek park on a regular basis.
That was not me, but i approve this message!
ssf-

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Too bad!
Oh Really

Ashburn, VA

#12 Oct 4, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>That was not me, but i approve this message!
Is that because you are also one of the 75 on this forum who hang out in Ellicott Creek Park!
FFS-

Buffalo, NY

#13 Oct 4, 2012
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that because you are also one of the 75 on this forum who hang out in Ellicott Creek Park!
Not until they get wireless
Mister Bwaha

Kansas City, MO

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Did Bauerle mention me in the first hour of his show today? My stupid head mom didn't wake me up in time! She claims she was stamping on the kitchen floor, which is directly above my bedroom, but I never heard her. At times like this I want to choke her but I can't because my dad has been looking for an excuse to beat me up and my mom is the only thing stopping him from doing so.:(
Neocornholer

Grand Island, NY

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Who knows. Nobody but old polacks and Zetards listen to that drivel.
Tom

Germany

#16 Oct 5, 2012
John wrote:
I just heard little Tommy with some veiled reference to his call screener being a " tough guy", and him being " the master" and not to "mess with" him. I don't normally listen to that slant eyed midget, but it happened to be on at work. He also referenced someone being made to feel "uncomfortable" after his show yesterday, and how they wouldn't be "hearing from the fat boy" anymore.
Tom, if you read this- I would love to blacken your slanted eyes. Bring your call screener along, and I'll kick his ass too. Just check the emails of people you have blocked because you are a little pussy. It shouldn't be be hard to figure out. Anytime, anywhere.
Mister Bwaha wrote:
<quoted text>He was either talking about me or "Tom," the tele-troll from yesterday's show. He thinks he knows the identity of his trolls but he's clueless. I wonder who he harassed after yesterday's show and if he personally harassed them or had one of his butt buddies do his dirty work? Either way it's pretty funny.
Remember two things Tom, we are your masters and those who BWAHA best BWAHA last.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He was talking about me and he does know who I am, but I really couldn't care less. After I once emailed him about the gastric bypass surgery that nearly killed and permanently disabled me, he replied with a very insensitive email about having an enlargement surgery and how it made the head of his "wang" now scrapes against his heels. He gets off on hurting people's feelings so it comes as no surprise whatsoever that he called me "fat boy." Funny thing is, he never showed up at the park to fight me the other night.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Tom wrote:
Maybe he wants to meet you at Jack Astors before the fight to pound down a few cocktails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Night Heat do circle a word? 4 hr The truth 1
Does Tbird wear a fanny pack 5 hr Life Coach 5
Can Tbird ride a uni cycle? 5 hr Life Coach 1
UB cutting 4 sports in effort to save money. 9 hr JBaller23 13
Does Night Heat have a toupee ? 11 hr The truth 1
Is Tbird in rehab? 14 hr Life Coach 1
News Garner, Brill spar during court appearance (Sep '11) Sun Badelle Astra 6

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance