Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phill...

Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt

There are 2988 comments on the WBEN-AM Buffalo story from Jun 26, 2006, titled Fatal Shooting May Be Linked To Phillips Manhunt. In it, WBEN-AM Buffalo reports that:

Family members think the intensive manhunt for escapee Ralph "Bucky" Phillips may have led to the death of a Southern Tier man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBEN-AM Buffalo.

First Prev
of 150
Next Last
oh ohhhhh

Buffalo, NY

#3755 Jul 24, 2014
really douch?
opps drop the soap again

Buffalo, NY

#3761 Jul 29, 2014
Bucky likes this action
Who Cares

Jamestown, NY

#3762 Aug 29, 2014
Lady, how dare you say a family who lost their loved one is “whining” It is obvious that you have never lost a child. Your remark sickens me, and just proves that you are a heartless, insensitive, inconsiderate bitch! I lost my son in a horrific automobile accident almost eight years ago. Your “police” did nothing to help my son lady; instead they were in the woods looking for a drunk driver who fled a different scene. Due to the fact that you know everything about everything and everyone, do me a big favor Mrs. EMPATHY, tell me why law enforcement made the decision to let my son lay in a field and die because they were a bit too busy trying to get their brownie points for the night by chasing a drunk who was on foot. Did my son also lose his life that night because of lack of respect for law enforcement? No, he lost his life because law enforcement failed him, and our entire family. Think about this while defending your officers; my son lay in a field for over four hours gurgling and choking on his own blood while YOUR officers were in the woods to see who could catch the bad guy first. How dare you say you’re sorry for anyone’s loss; you don’t have an ounce of compassion or sympathy for the family. My brother was a Lieutenant when he retired from the Phoenix Police department after 42 years of service. He worked his way up the ladder and was everything in between; a nark, a foot patrol officer...you name it, and not once did he kill another human being; and guess what? He could and should have a few times. He spent two months in the hospital because he chose not to take a life. Several of “your” cops are trigger happy cowards who want to be the “hero” and do whatever it takes to do so. Now you go about your business and stop posing as someone who thinks they know it all, because you do not have a clue; it is all speculation. Maybe your husband is one of the good ones. Good for him; However, he is one of very few. This sentence proves how shallow and feeble-minded you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is unfortunate people such as you live in our society. Appalling!
“Well of course you feel that way! Your a family member. It kills me! Anytime something happens like this the family starts whining!
Who Cares

Jamestown, NY

#3763 Aug 29, 2014
Wife of a NYS Trooper wrote:
Well of course you feel that way! Your a family member. It kills me! Anytime something happens like this the family starts whining! Yes-I'm sorry for your loss, but this man SHOULD HAVE stopped when he was being told to do so. PERIOD. It's his own fault he's dead, not the Troopers. This Trooper was doing his job. I'm so sick and tired of the public whining about the police. They seem to know it all! When all comes out, this Trooper will be found to have done his job. His life was in jeopardy. What did you want him to do? Your family member lost his life that day because of his lack of respect for law enforcement. PERIOD! And NO- I'm not unhappy about my husbands career choice. I'm very support and anyone that knows me will tell you the same thing. I don't need to defend him. He has one of the proudest jobs of all.
Lady, how dare you say a family who lost their loved one is “whining” It is obvious that you have never lost a child. Your remark sickens me, and just proves that you are a heartless, insensitive, inconsiderate bitch! I lost my son in a horrific automobile accident almost eight years ago. Your “police” did nothing to help my son lady; instead they were in the woods looking for a drunk driver who fled a different scene. Due to the fact that you know everything about everything and everyone, do me a big favor Mrs. EMPATHY, tell me why law enforcement made the decision to let my son lay in a field and die because they were a bit too busy trying to get their brownie points for the night by chasing a drunk who was on foot. Did my son also lose his life that night because of lack of respect for law enforcement? No, he lost his life because law enforcement failed him, and our entire family. Think about this while defending your officers; my son lay in a field for over four hours gurgling and choking on his own blood while YOUR officers were in the woods to see who could catch the bad guy first. How dare you say you’re sorry for anyone’s loss; you don’t have an ounce of compassion or sympathy for the family. My brother was a Lieutenant when he retired from the Phoenix Police department after 42 years of service. He worked his way up the ladder and was everything in between; a nark, a foot patrol officer...you name it, and not once did he kill another human being; and guess what? He could and should have a few times. He spent two months in the hospital because he chose not to take a life. Several of “your” cops are trigger happy cowards who want to be the “hero” and do whatever it takes to do so. Now you go about your business and stop posing as someone who thinks they know it all, because you do not have a clue; it is all speculation. Maybe your husband is one of the good ones. Good for him; However, he is one of very few. This sentence proves how shallow and feeble-minded you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is unfortunate people such as you live in our society. Appalling!
“Well of course you feel that way! Your a family member. It kills me! Anytime something happens like this the family starts whining!
Sorry

Lakewood, NY

#3764 Aug 29, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>Lady, how dare you say a family who lost their loved one is “whining” It is obvious that you have never lost a child. Your remark sickens me, and just proves that you are a heartless, insensitive, inconsiderate bitch! I lost my son in a horrific automobile accident almost eight years ago. Your “police” did nothing to help my son lady; instead they were in the woods looking for a drunk driver who fled a different scene. Due to the fact that you know everything about everything and everyone, do me a big favor Mrs. EMPATHY, tell me why law enforcement made the decision to let my son lay in a field and die because they were a bit too busy trying to get their brownie points for the night by chasing a drunk who was on foot. Did my son also lose his life that night because of lack of respect for law enforcement? No, he lost his life because law enforcement failed him, and our entire family. Think about this while defending your officers; my son lay in a field for over four hours gurgling and choking on his own blood while YOUR officers were in the woods to see who could catch the bad guy first. How dare you say you’re sorry for anyone’s loss; you don’t have an ounce of compassion or sympathy for the family. My brother was a Lieutenant when he retired from the Phoenix Police department after 42 years of service. He worked his way up the ladder and was everything in between; a nark, a foot patrol officer...you name it, and not once did he kill another human being; and guess what? He could and should have a few times. He spent two months in the hospital because he chose not to take a life. Several of “your” cops are trigger happy cowards who want to be the “hero” and do whatever it takes to do so. Now you go about your business and stop posing as someone who thinks they know it all, because you do not have a clue; it is all speculation. Maybe your husband is one of the good ones. Good for him; However, he is one of very few. This sentence proves how shallow and feeble-minded you are. You should be ashamed of yourself. It is unfortunate people such as you live in our society. Appalling!
I'm so very sorry to read of your loss! My heart breaks for you! I could never imagine what you and your family have been through! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family! It's about time someone calls these fools out!
Who Me

Buffalo, NY

#3765 Sep 2, 2014
Me too sorry for your loss there are way to many heartless fools on here bless you and your family
Who Cares

Jamestown, NY

#3766 Sep 3, 2014
Who Me wrote:
Me too sorry for your loss there are way to many heartless fools on here bless you and your family
Thank you so much! I am just sick to death of people who run their mouths and have no idea what they are talking about. Even if this woman thinks she does know what she is talking about, why say something so horrible?? She stated she is can't stand it...Poor baby! Just another big mouth cops wife that thinks she knows it all...Funny thing about it, my son was looking for Bucky himself..Wow...Wonder if she went out looking or was in getting a manicure running her damn mouth. Rant over now..You and Sorry restore my faith that there are still good people out there!!
Who Me

Buffalo, NY

#3767 Sep 4, 2014
no problem god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 150
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Ever Happened 2? (Apr '08) 4 hr Old Figure Skater 382
Does Night Heat do circle a word? 8 hr zippy 2
Are Night Heat roommates​? 8 hr Life Coach 1
Does Tbird wear a fanny pack 17 hr Life Coach 7
Buffalo NY has so many primates 20 hr Stewart 2
Did Tbird defect to North Korea? Tue Life Coach 1
Do asians think all white people look alike?? (Feb '09) Tue Lief Coach 161

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance