Two dead in shooting outside pizza shop

Full story: WRGB
Two people are dead as a result of an apparent murder-suicide in the Buffalo suburb of Amherst. Full Story
Sheree Nash

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2006
I went to high school with this young lady. I knew her very well. I now live in Chicago, IL. Her murder has touched so many in Buffalo. It's a shame that it had to come to this. The jerk that did not think about her children at all! He should have seeked some help if he couldn't deal with breaking up with her.. It is not up to him to take someones life..that's God's decision...now he has to deal w/ God.

My prayers and condolences go out to the family of Denine Reese.
Susan

Sainte-anne-des-monts, Canada

#2 Mar 28, 2006
Sheree Nash wrote:
I went to high school with this young lady. I knew her very well. I now live in Chicago, IL. Her murder has touched so many in Buffalo. It's a shame that it had to come to this. The jerk that did not think about her children at all! He should have seeked some help if he couldn't deal with breaking up with her.. It is not up to him to take someones life..that's God's decision...now he has to deal w/ God.

I would like to know who Greg Ellis is. any pictures? I knew a Greag Ellis and am hoping it isnt the same.
Latoya Johnson

Glenwood, NY

#3 May 26, 2006
I also Knew Denine and i also think that he is very inconciderate for taking her life. your right the women had three kids and a grandchild on the way. she was doing so many positive things with her life and not many people are. she was just about to get her masters she was so happy and then something like this had to happen. so Sheree i agree this was something that will never be forgotten abd Susan Greg Ellis is a man that had a son and was goin crazy and he should have got it together and not had tried to take it out on an innocent woman and.
Latoya Johnson

Glenwood, NY

#4 May 26, 2006
Sheree Nash wrote:
yeah that is messed up i didnt go to schol with her i just knew her for years and i know her kids. but aint thath crazy how somebody could think that they could just take somebody life like that i mean she was all that them kids had and he just goin take her just like that but hey u know they say god only goin take the best and she was bout to move and everything and its just messed up and at the funeral man it was so may people that girl touched so may people and that good man i miss her and i know she in a marvalise Place and she watchin over us she know who loved and cared for her and she was smart so just keep your head up ok we miss her but man we goin have to be strong but yeah im bout to get up out of here aint nothin her but killin so hey god bless and thanks for caring and i would really like it if you wrote back thanks, R.I.P *Denene Reese*
ADELAIDE GREEN

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2007
FOR ALL THOSE WHO KNEW DENINE KNEW ME, WE WERE LIKE SISTERS, I MISS HER SO MUCH, IM STILL IN SHOCK SOME DAYS, I TALK TO HER CHILDREN AND YOU CAN STILL HEAR THE HURT IN THEIR VOICES, WHY I ASK, GREG COULD JUST GOT SOME HELP AND THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH HAD CHILDREN AND WOULD BEING APART REALLY WORTH LOSING HIS LIFE AND TAKING HERS, WELL I KNOW DENINE IS IN HEAVEN WITH MY BABY TYIA LATRICE WHO I GAVE DENINE MIDDLE NAME, MY BABY PASSED AWAY AND WENT ON WITH DENINE, I KNOW SHE WATCHING OVER MY BABY, GREG YOU WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ANY MAN THAT TAKES HIS LIFE GO STRAIGHT TO HELL AND I MUST BE FRANK, HE A CHANCE TO ASK FORGIVENESS WHEN HE KILLED DENINE BUT THEN HE TURNED AROUND AND TOOK HIS OWN LIFE HE WAS A COWARD AND NOW I AND FAMILY MUST ALL BE WITHOUT DENINE, WE LOVED HER MUCH AND MISS HER DEARLY AND NEVER STOP THINKING OF HER RIP SISTER. LOVE YA ADELAIDE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) 1 hr Roger kong 49
Man caught on camera stealing leg lamp from store 5 hr Lake Carp 3
Fake War Hero 5 hr Lake Carp 11
Why won't LIEF COACH die? 5 hr Lake Carp 9
MSNBC lies Clinton had PDB on Bin laden (Jan '10) 6 hr Jar Binga 6
Genero or Demler 6 hr Buck Rohde 5
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 6 hr You know who 26

Lakeshore Flood Warning for Erie County was issued at December 25 at 3:46AM EST

Buffalo Dating
Find my Match