Man who killed innocent teen is guilty

Man who killed innocent teen is guilty

There are 4 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Man who killed innocent teen is guilty. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

BUFFALO, N.Y. - The man who sprayed bullets into a Hewitt Avenue home, killing 15-year-old Dominique Maye, was found guilty Thursday of second degree murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 13, 2012
I was trying to figure out why Al Sharpton was not here leading all the Negroes on a march around the neighborhood to protest the shooting of an innocent young girl. I suddenly realized that the shooter is also a Negro and Al Sharpton is a racist piece of shit. If Al Sharpton was any kind of a man or leader he would not exploit his people to achieve his racist goals. How about all us white people supporting the Klan or Aryan Nation instead of just calling it like it is?
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
I was trying to figure out why Al Sharpton was not here leading all the Negroes on a march around the neighborhood to protest the shooting of an innocent young girl. I suddenly realized that the shooter is also a Negro and Al Sharpton is a racist piece of shit. If Al Sharpton was any kind of a man or leader he would not exploit his people to achieve his racist goals. How about all us white people supporting the Klan or Aryan Nation instead of just calling it like it is?
SIGN me up. happy days ah commin
bananna lips jones

Lancaster, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2012
yous bees careful boy, or da blak panthas gunna put a bounty on yas pink azz...deres gonna be zum killin doun dere in florda
Mim

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Feb 9, 2013
bananna lips jones wrote:
yous bees careful boy, or da blak panthas gunna put a bounty on yas pink azz...deres gonna be zum killin doun dere in florda
Please do yourself a favor and go back to school. Learn to speak and write using actual words. Yous down wit dat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 4 hr Thats right 23
News Want to be in a Movie? (Oct '07) 22 hr Pete 9
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Wed Skinny Naab 141
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Tue Buck Rohde 30
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Smiley 21,533
Why are so many black males undercover gay Tue Rosina 3
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Apr 23 Curious 9

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages