Obama is winning again

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
77% of American households will face higher taxes. Just what the liberals and Obama wanted.
And they'll blame Bush for it!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
YES NUMBNUTS

THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURE TOO STUPID TO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHY!

REPUBLICANS wouldnt renew the payroll tax cut which Obama asked for. therefor 77% of people will see their payroll taxes go up!

For Fucgs Sake, read the article YOU posted!

What a tool!

Buffalo, NY

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Sen. Jon Kyl, R.-Ariz., says that Republicans are hesitant about extending the payroll tax holiday, a provision that many economists say will spur hiring. It’s also a provision that will pull money away from the Social Security trust fund if Congress doesn’t find a way to pay for it.

“The payroll tax holiday has not stimulated job creation,” said Kyl while on “Fox News Sunday.”“We don’t think that’s a good way to do it.”

Congress has until the end of the year to extend the payroll tax holiday. If it fails to act businesses will likely increase the amount of money that is taken out of your paycheck to pay for Social Security taxes.

“I think that just defies logic,” said Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., also on “Fox News Sunday,” in response to Kyl’s remarks.

Democrats want to pay for the payroll tax holiday by raising taxes on the top percentage of income earners, a position that doesn’t sit well with Republicans and a position that President Obama will likely exploit in the upcoming election.

IT WOULD BE ASTOUNDING IF JUST ONCE NEOCON KNEW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS TALKING ABOUT!
bad times ahead

Buffalo, NY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
...that's really funny, now we have a liberal pretending they want to cut taxes, ooohhh that's a good one

Buffalo, NY

#25 Jan 3, 2013
bad times ahead wrote:
...that's really funny, now we have a liberal pretending they want to cut taxes, ooohhh that's a good one
wOW, A CONSERVATIVE SAYING SOMETHING STUPID? Oh wait...thats normal!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Jan 3, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>YES NUMBNUTS
THE PROBLEM IS THAT YOURE TOO STUPID TO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHY!
REPUBLICANS wouldnt renew the payroll tax cut which Obama asked for. therefor 77% of people will see their payroll taxes go up!
For Fucgs Sake, read the article YOU posted!
What a tool!
Fool! Nobody was talking to you. I suppose the out of control liberal Democrat spending had nothing to do with why the Republicans wouldn't renew tax cuts. Obama gave nothing in return during negotiations so don't blame the Republicans.

Buffalo, NY

#28 Jan 3, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool! Nobody was talking to you. I suppose the out of control liberal Democrat spending had nothing to do with why the Republicans wouldn't renew tax cuts. Obama gave nothing in return during negotiations so don't blame the Republicans.
two posts ago you said it's what liberals wanted. Now you're saying repubs raised 77% of households taxes....but now it's not bad huh? Pathetic

Conservatives talk about cutting spending but they've never done it

Buffalo, NY

#29 Jan 3, 2013
"Darrrrrr they'll blame bush for it"

Location hidden

#30 Jan 3, 2013
The liberal Democrats want higher taxes. When the Republicans give them want they want then they complain about it. The liberals got what they wanted and deserve it. Democrats have never found a tax they didn't like. Ever since Bush cut their taxes they have been crying about it. Man up Libby and stop your whining!

Buffalo, NY

#31 Jan 3, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
The liberal Democrats want higher taxes. When the Republicans give them want they want then they complain about it. The liberals got what they wanted and deserve it. Democrats have never found a tax they didn't like. Ever since Bush cut their taxes they have been crying about it. Man up Libby and stop your whining!
you tried to blame liberals for 77% of people's taxes going up. Now that I have proven its because of repubs....you still blame liberals.

You really are one big coward

Of course repubs want a payroll tax cut to end...BECAUSE IT DOESN'T HELP RICH PEOPLE. the payroll tax cut helps WORKING PEOPLE, who conservatives care nothing about

It ain't rocket science you old fool.
Neocon is a knucklehead

Buffalo, NY

#32 Jan 3, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
You are making yourself look like an idiot. do you understand what the deal consisted of and who wanted what? The republicans protected the rich and raised taxes on the middle class by refusing to extend the holiday tax relief. It is pretty simple. The dems wanted the tax cut extended, republicans didn't. what do you not understand?
wake up

East Amherst, NY

#33 Jan 4, 2013
...as expected the bill has little to do with taxes, and is full of pork spending, tens of millions for Hollywood, NASCAR, algae growers...???
Paul Dyster

United States

#34 Jan 4, 2013
2008 encore !!! With almost no disposable income for many americans due to our outstanding ELECTED officials in washington constant bickering, the clock is ticking on 401ks, economy, stock markets, unempmloyment, and loan defaults. You can pretty much predict the end of this movie ! The mayans had the wrong year !!!

Location hidden

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Neocon is a knucklehead wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making yourself look like an idiot. do you understand what the deal consisted of and who wanted what? The republicans protected the rich and raised taxes on the middle class by refusing to extend the holiday tax relief. It is pretty simple. The dems wanted the tax cut extended, republicans didn't. what do you not understand?
Don't be ignorant. The Republicans wanted cuts in the uncontrolled spending and the democrats did not. That's what it boiled down too.
The Bush tax cuts were on everybody. Everybody who paid taxes anyway, and that's why the liberals wanted to dump them because it's the majority of the liberals who don't pay taxes but are the beneficiaries of those who do.

Buffalo, NY

#36 Jan 4, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be ignorant. The Republicans wanted cuts in the uncontrolled spending and the democrats did not. That's what it boiled down too.
The Bush tax cuts were on everybody. Everybody who paid taxes anyway, and that's why the liberals wanted to dump them because it's the majority of the liberals who don't pay taxes but are the beneficiaries of those who do.
OK, so youre saying people who dont pay taxes got a cut? You make no sense as usual!

Tell me again how its the dems fault that taxes went up for 77% of people...That was funny!

Income taxes went up for 1%

The reason repubs dont care about the payroll tax is because it doesnt affect rich people! Conservatives want to destroy the middle class!
Paul Dyster

El Monte, CA

#37 Jan 4, 2013
Really Neoconservative ??? Way to much fox news. So because I am a democrat I pay no taxes ???

Location hidden

#38 Jan 4, 2013
I don't remember seeing any Romney signs in the ghettos, the home of the liberal democrats.
Neocon is a knucklehead

Buffalo, NY

#39 Jan 4, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
I don't remember seeing any Romney signs in the ghettos, the home of the liberal democrats.
what is your point? Of course not, why would there be?
Paul Dyster

United States

#40 Jan 4, 2013
Ghettos, that really shows class, integrity, and professionalism if you speak of the city for which you serve and protect if that's what you do for a check. I do apologize if you were referring to areas of lancaster...

Location hidden

#41 Jan 4, 2013
If liberalism worked there would be no ghettos.

How much tax payer money comes out of the ghetto compared to tax payer money going into the ghetto?

Understandably you are not politically sophisticated enough to know the difference between the givers and the takers and why the uncontrolled spending must be curbed.

Location hidden

#43 Jan 4, 2013
Probably the same amount which went into the pockets of Lady Bird Johnson who was the owner of PA&E which supplied power to every U.S. base in Vietnam.

I would rather waste NO money.

Make the welfare people who can work do something for their money besides just spending it. I run into people every day, teens and early 20s, on SSI for so called "learning disabilities", another term for "I don't want to go to school".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Department of Environmental Conservation lookin... (Jul '08) 7 hr anonymous 3
Poll Where is Eddy O and Billy O? 14 hr tbird19482 2
Poll Is Buffalo NY a sanctuary city? 20 hr Roy Yaltee 9
Confederate flag is an icon 20 hr Roy Yaltee 16
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio Fri Buck Rohde 67
African-Americans: Stop Having So Many Babies! Fri The Enforcer 2
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) Fri FFS- 192
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages