6 city cops put on leave as beating o...

6 city cops put on leave as beating of suspect is probed

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Lowlife Dealer

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2014
This is real simple. People who cooperate with the police DON'T GET BEAT UP. He was Speeding, Ran from the police until caught,found to drugs in his possession,packaged for sale. But his mother says he's a goot boy who only smokes pot and wanted to be a police officer when he was little. (Big deal I guess that makes him a saint.). Too bad there's no video from start to finish,so you can see what (unknown) danger the police face chasing a turd like this.
Luke Clarrkke

Bowie, MD

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Lowlife Dealer wrote:
This is real simple. People who cooperate with the police DON'T GET BEAT UP. He was Speeding, Ran from the police until caught,found to drugs in his possession,packaged for sale. But his mother says he's a goot boy who only smokes pot and wanted to be a police officer when he was little.(Big deal I guess that makes him a saint.). Too bad there's no video from start to finish,so you can see what (unknown) danger the police face chasing a turd like this.
I thought you were Neocon for a second but he would never advocate video
punK

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 29, 2014
handcuffed. end of story. though something tells that .... someone has ... a differing opinion ... so lets forget about the fact he was cuffed .. and allow the mensa society to join in. mmkay?

Since: Apr 14

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Cops should be held to higher standards. The guy was caught cuffed, end of story. No need to act like a thug and keep hitting him period.
bri mahoney

Hamburg, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2014
frilled2bme wrote:
Cops should be held to higher standards. The guy was caught cuffed, end of story. No need to act like a thug and keep hitting him period.
The police used to police themselves. When officer Dennis Gilbert the ither cops and partners walked away from the beating they showed that they were even bigger cowards since they had an obligation to stop fellow cops from escalating the situation. And Gilbert is the great football clack at St. Joes? No wonder Chad Kelly, his protege is such a lawless jacka$$.
Lukeeear Clarrkkeeee

Waldorf, MD

#6 Apr 30, 2014
I don't think these cops should be fired but if there was excessive force I think this kid should be given the opportunity to fight these cops one at a time in a controlled setting with no weapons. It's only fair and I think it would reduce police brutality. I also think this kid should be given the opportunity to fight Durenda one on one but Durenda can't be allowed to wear his usual glops of hair gel so he can't slip out of a head lock
GUMP nf

Niagara Falls, NY

#7 May 1, 2014
Lowlife Dealer wrote:
This is real simple. People who cooperate with the police DON'T GET BEAT UP. He was Speeding, Ran from the police until caught,found to drugs in his possession,packaged for sale. But his mother says he's a goot boy who only smokes pot and wanted to be a police officer when he was little.(Big deal I guess that makes him a saint.). Too bad there's no video from start to finish,so you can see what (unknown) danger the police face chasing a turd like this.
He was speeding & the cops were chasing him while he was a pedestrian walking on the sidewalk??

The video shows him in cuffs & facedown on the walk & that's when the cops started roughhouse antics
GUMP nf

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 May 1, 2014
Lukeeear Clarrkkeeee wrote:
I don't think these cops should be fired but if there was excessive force I think this kid should be given the opportunity to fight these cops one at a time in a controlled setting with no weapons. It's only fair and I think it would reduce police brutality. I also think this kid should be given the opportunity to fight Durenda one on one but Durenda can't be allowed to wear his usual glops of hair gel so he can't slip out of a head lock
Awww L C

you know it & I know it , DERENDA is to busy doing internal investigations to take time to get his butt whipped.
factcheck

New London, CT

#9 May 1, 2014
GUMP nf wrote:
<quoted text> He was speeding & the cops were chasing him while he was a pedestrian walking on the sidewalk??
The video shows him in cuffs & facedown on the walk & that's when the cops started roughhouse antics
That's just because BPD is old school

Since: Apr 14

Buffalo, NY

#11 May 1, 2014
Lukeeear Clarrkkeeee wrote:
Great in theory but there would never be a fair fight. Cops come in groves.
Not a Police State

Rochester, NY

#13 May 1, 2014
John Cirulli, typical guinea, small peckered, bullied as a kid, thug who hides behind a badge and gun. May Karma slap and kick him in the face and nuts

Among professions, cops rank super high in mental issues, alcohol and drug abuse, wife beating, divorce, infidelity, suicide, and anger issues.
mike fruitcake

Hamburg, NY

#14 May 1, 2014
donny g wrote:
fking pigs can do what they want. People even die in genesee county's jail.
Jail guards are not cops. They just pretend to be. Check criminal procedure law for the difference between peace officers (guards) and police officers(cops)
Not a Police State

Rochester, NY

#15 May 1, 2014
mike fruitcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail guards are not cops. They just pretend to be. Check criminal procedure law for the difference between peace officers (guards) and police officers(cops)
matter of semantics

just like tigers, lions, leopards, jaguars and cougars are not the same species, but are within the same family and can interbreed.
doesnt matter if it's a cop, jail guard, TSA, DEA agent - all the same family, just different species or breeds
city dude

Buffalo, NY

#16 May 1, 2014
Lowlife Dealer wrote:
Agree..........Willet is trash. The media circus is sickening. Police officers are not paid enough to put up with this kind. Good people moved out of Riverside because of this kind of trash and the media sees fit to give this bum his turn in front of a camera. Disgusting.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 2, 2014
city dude - the 50 are paid properly. this video is known only because a couple of these goofs chose to act out in a bullying and childish way.
dude is cuffed. end of fukking story.
yeah, j-off, the media sees fit to show this because it was friggin recorded.
there would be no story if this drug dealer simply complained that he was smacked around while cuffed. there was actual video, dummy.
piss off. go watch fox.
city dude

Buffalo, NY

#18 May 3, 2014
punK wrote:
city dude - the 50 are paid properly. this video is known only because a couple of these goofs chose to act out in a bullying and childish way.
dude is cuffed. end of fukking story.
yeah, j-off, the media sees fit to show this because it was friggin recorded.
there would be no story if this drug dealer simply complained that he was smacked around while cuffed. there was actual video, dummy.
piss off. go watch fox.
Put those cell phones and videos where the sun don't shine. Tired of your kind and all the rest of the druggies. I still support the boys in blue, the city tied their hands when it comes to dealing with punks.
Fight Cops with evidence

Rochester, NY

#20 May 4, 2014
If cops aren't doing anything wrong, then they should never be afraid of being video taped, or audio taped.
It's when they break laws and violate civil rights that they get nervous and demand you stop taping or try to confiscate them.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21 May 4, 2014
Fight Cops with evidence wrote:
If cops aren't doing anything wrong, then they should never be afraid of being video taped, or audio taped.
It's when they break laws and violate civil rights that they get nervous and demand you stop taping or try to confiscate them.
I agree. Outstanding post!
Rat Flowerchild

Buffalo, NY

#22 May 4, 2014
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Outstanding post!
I am sure you would not say that to any of your former coworkers. Your non dispatch able unit swept bad behavior under the administrative carpet for years. As a high ranking official you were complicit in many cover ups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Buffalo become a riffraff city? 4 hr Eileen 6
Eddie Tyrone Lewis 8 hr Monty73 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr ICE 21,306
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" Dec 14 roto rooter 9
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? Dec 13 factcheck 15
What would happen? Dec 11 RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages