My Son the Crack Head
Tempski

Tonawanda, NY

#49 Sep 8, 2010
Al Capone wrote:
Some of Buffalos best and boy are they heavily guarded here by special interest groups who rely on them for their income even people who claim to be of such religious faith.
By the way I hope Mr. Mahonney takes care of that forced dry cough I'd hate to think it will turn into the first stages of cancer next time wait until I'm not in the same space I'd hate to think it maybe contagious.
I'll have to think twice next time I decide to donate to a Catholic Charities and you can thank that to these phony who call themselves Christians.
I know who's behind this architect of spreading the news around to cough or clear their throats in my present. You see someone is taking care of business for someone in my family and their hoping if they do it enough times that I might commit myself.
Why because I know someone's dirty little secret.
Either talk about dead crackheads, or find another thread, Jimmy.
BeckysStinkHole

Kansas City, MO

#50 Sep 8, 2010
My favorite painting of Jamie jumping in the shark infested topix waters...
http://monetxtreme4.k4a4.com/regx/ss05-1017/i...
Al Capone

East Amherst, NY

#51 Sep 8, 2010
Tempski wrote:
<quoted text>Either talk about dead crackheads, or find another thread, Jimmy.
Did I hit a nerve with you. The truth hurts doesn't it.
See there are those who conform to everyday situations to blend in because they don't want to create waves or enemies.
Then there are those who would like to see reform and changes because it may hit close to home and they would much rather see a world without addicts who become victims of those oppressors who seek only to gain from greed.
So unless your a commie or an oppressor don't tell me where I can and cannot write.
Al Capone

East Amherst, NY

#52 Sep 8, 2010
Has anyone ever stopped to ask exactly where our government grants and funds come from. Please I beg anyone to tell the kiddies out there the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.
Truthdetector

Lancaster, NY

#53 Sep 8, 2010
I feel like such a turd for being part of this.

What kind of pig makes fun of peoples dead children?

My god, you are all sick.
Truthdetector

Buffalo, NY

#54 Sep 9, 2010
Truthdetector wrote:
I feel like such a turd for being part of this.
Steven...If you are really going to try and pretend you are me at least search the website for the definition of "humor". Trust me, with a face like yours I am sure you have been the butt of some good jokes! Wanna hear a funny one? I heard about a guy that worked in a hospital. His job was to serve patients their food. The only problem was that he was so ugly that his presence made the patients feel even sicker! The hospital had to let the bastard go! Come on, that was funny. Now that I am awake I think I may have some more things to try and make you laugh..... stay posted!(I am sure you will, seeing that you really don't have anything else to do!)
Hamtaro

Buffalo, NY

#55 Sep 9, 2010
Sounds like a poster code-nmed "osbja" or "costag79" in the Providence Journal blogs.
Impartial Observer

Tonawanda, NY

#56 Sep 9, 2010
Truthdetector wrote:
Turds like the ones who run a local WNY forum called SUWNY. At first, I didn't believe even Tony would have anything to do with such a horrible thread, but then I got to thinking how he's paid $19.99 to have several threads,(involving his screen name,) removed. If he, or anyone else from SUWNY, who call themselves Michele's "Friends," truly cared for her feelings, they would have had this thread removed days ago. Are you telling me the economy is so bad, they can't collectively scrape up $19.99? That's less than the cost of two pizzas. Sure, Michele may have to eat pb & j for a couple more days, but aren't her feelings worth it?
Steven

Kansas City, MO

#58 Sep 9, 2010
I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but at the funeral, I sucked his pee-pee and, even in a flaccid state, it was four times the size of mine when I was still able to get a hard-on.

That's what I love about this forum. I can say anything, and my azzhole friends will think it's someone posing as me. "Steven would never say such a thing." LMAO!
Steven

Kansas City, MO

#59 Sep 9, 2010
I sucked Nora's c*ck, too. Even her wang is bigger than mine.
Steven

Kansas City, MO

#60 Sep 9, 2010
Speaking of Nora, she squeezed some juice from her anal glands onto his c*ck before I devoured it. Tasted just like Tony's azz juice. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Steven

Kansas City, MO

#61 Sep 10, 2010
Good morning everyone. Just got back from pissing on the ape's grave. It was so cold, shrinkage kicked in while I was pissing. The grounds keeper told me to "move on lady." I tried explaining I'm a boy and shrinkage is natural but he just laughed at me. What a jerk!!! If it weren't for this being a morning ritual, I'd NEVER go back after the treatment I received this morning!
Marcia Neil

United States

#62 Sep 10, 2010
Mafiosa-style influence-networking will send cocaine to your children illegally as well as demand and collect information about 'gestating' females as a use of surveillance and social pressure calls that might cause head-cracking in other ways such as birth defects, or caesarean-section to tweeze out fetuses from their mothers' wombs. Scripts are prevalent during demand-call strategies, such as "Will you...?" and "Where should...?" demands that routinely disrupt necessary sleep.'Bookmaking' is another result from the influence-networking (e.g., a novel 'from' Nancy Grace following influence-networking that found a young mother and child dead as placed into a small house near UPB in Bradford PA recently). Make note of all scripts encountered during telephone calls, especially attack- or demand-calls, and give statements to your local police/FBI personnel, no self-proclaimed 'proxies' from the same networking .
Michele J

Kansas City, MO

#63 Sep 14, 2010
I haven't stopped laughing about the way my little monkey bastard croaked, since I started this thread.

My tummy has been jiggling so much from the laughter, I think I may have lost a pound or two.
sickos

Dallas, TX

#64 Sep 14, 2010
ragin and surfin, your day is coming..... eileen, please explain it to him you are both crossing the border to a felony from a misdemeanor.
Michele J

Kansas City, MO

#65 Sep 14, 2010
sickos wrote:
ragin and surfin, your day is coming..... eileen, please explain it to him you are both crossing the border to a felony from a misdemeanor.
Better watch who you're accusing or you may be crossing that same border, short stuff.
New guy

United States

#66 Sep 14, 2010
A felony? Looks like DTWarren and keyboard150 are overdosing on semen again.... getting lightheaded boys? Try coming up for some air. And for God's sake wipe those chins!
leave me out of it

Buffalo, NY

#67 Sep 14, 2010
Sicko Jamie, if I told you once, I told you a million times .. leave me out of your drama. I had no part in this, but still you persisted in sending me threatening emails to the point that I had to block you. This is nothing less than harassment and it needs to stop. Grow a set! Be a man and fight your own battles.

That goes for the rest of you. I was friggen minding my own business. I wasn't bothering anyone. Believe it or not, you a$$holes are not the center of my universe. Get real.

Damn, you people really must thrive on this shit.
sickos

Dallas, TX

#68 Sep 14, 2010
Michele J wrote:
<quoted text>Better watch who you're accusing or you may be crossing that same border, short stuff.
Eileen, seriously, no joke, you are treading on dangerous waters, felonies are very serious cyber crimes, all know who is posting this, surfin will néed to understand!
New guy

United States

#69 Sep 14, 2010
Please help a new guy out and explain what the criteria is for committing an internet felony?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) 7 hr Kylehicks14 6
Alleged Mafia Activity in Buffalo, Niagara Fall... (Mar '16) 15 hr usa goverment is ... 101
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
News Rachel Stra Is Back In Court (Dec '07) 18 hr Same Jen new user... 77
Only homosexual men study Library Science 20 hr Colleen Brennan 28
John Gorzynski Mon Pissy 5
What Didn't Die? Jun 25 traveller 7

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages