pro choice

East Amherst, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Excuse me Mr. V.P., I don't need you to tell me what clothes to wear, what car to drive and I damn sure don't need YOU to tell me, what gun or magazine I can own!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#2 Jan 26, 2013
pro choice wrote:
Excuse me Mr. V.P., I don't need you to tell me what clothes to wear, what car to drive and I damn sure don't need YOU to tell me, what gun or magazine I can own!
Didn't your governor just do that very thing?
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
pro choice wrote:
Actually the our ELECTED government can tell you all of these things. You have to wear clothes that cover your genitals. Your car must meet safety, noise and emission standards, and you should not own a gun capable of mowing down 50 people before they have a chance to run away or shoot back at you.

These nut bags like Cho, Lanza, and the Colorado idiot were by no means skilled marksmen. They spent a couple hours on the range and then did their thing. Your average military vet or gun enthusiast could have tripled those body counts. No civilian needs high capacity magazines.

Let's talk about cars too. No car or motorcycle capable of going faster than 80 MPH should be on the road. They should have governors on them. You can have something that goes fater as long as you are racing it on a track. Why should someone have a "crotch rocket" that can go 200 MPH?

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't your governor just do that very thing?
Hey, General Lee. You lost the war, so shut up and do what Biden tells to

Remember that whole Appomattox thing?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the our ELECTED government can tell you all of these things. You have to wear clothes that cover your genitals. Your car must meet safety, noise and emission standards, and you should not own a gun capable of mowing down 50 people before they have a chance to run away or shoot back at you.
These nut bags like Cho, Lanza, and the Colorado idiot were by no means skilled marksmen. They spent a couple hours on the range and then did their thing. Your average military vet or gun enthusiast could have tripled those body counts. No civilian needs high capacity magazines.
Let's talk about cars too. No car or motorcycle capable of going faster than 80 MPH should be on the road. They should have governors on them. You can have something that goes fater as long as you are racing it on a track. Why should someone have a "crotch ket" that can go 200 MPH?
Because we should not continue to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens.

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Because we should not continue to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens.
If a certain weapon is against the law and someone possesses it, then he is not law-abiding citizen.

Can you own a machine gun or nuclear weapon?

The line has to be drawn somewhere, and that line should be a 7 round magazine. That means with one in the chamber, you get 8. If that's not enough for you, maybe you need some shooting lessons and/or more practice

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
If a certain weapon is against the law and someone possesses it, then he is not law-abiding citizen.
Can you own a machine gun or nuclear weapon?
The line has to be drawn somewhere, and that line should be a 7 round magazine. That means with one in the chamber, you get 8. If that's not enough for you, maybe you need some shooting lessons and/or more practice
Like I said, we should not be restricting the rights of law abiding citizens. There are better solutions.

By the way, it is legal to own a machine gun.

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said, we should not be restricting the rights of law abiding citizens. There are better solutions.
By the way, it is legal to own a machine gun.
Not without a special license
pro choice

East Amherst, NY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
...Ahh, we do not pay any attention to the gov. either, and that will reversed in court. No one in NYS will register any long gun! The guvnr has crossed the line, people have had enough.
The V.P. is currently trying to push this same BS on the rest of the country, that won't be so easy...

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jan 26, 2013
pro choice wrote:
...Ahh, we do not pay any attention to the gov. either, and that will reversed in court. No one in NYS will register any long gun! The guvnr has crossed the line, people have had enough.
The V.P. is currently trying to push this same BS on the rest of the country, that won't be so easy...
Everybody but a handful of gun nuts will comply. Wait and see

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#12 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Everybody but a handful of gun nuts will comply. Wait and see
Outside of the "gun nuts", there will be plenty of criminals that will not comply. Now where does that leave you?

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Outside of the "gun nuts", there will be plenty of criminals that will not comply. Now where does that leave you?
None of the proposed state or federal gun regulations will apply to me

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#14 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
None of the proposed state or federal gun regulations will apply to me
So, when three guys invade your home, carrying illegal guns or large amounts of ammo, your 8 shots will be enough. Good for you.
pro choice

Buffalo, NY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Guess what? Bozo the coach, these laws do not apply to anybody, they are illegal, that will be proven. Besides, people no longer care, it's too late, they have had enough...

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Jan 26, 2013
<quoted text>
So, when three guys invade your home, carrying illegal guns or large amounts of ammo, your 8 shots will be enough. Good for you.
You watch to much TV. 99.9999999% of "home invasion" robbery victims are involved in the drug trade and they know the people who are robbing them

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#17 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You watch to much TV. 99.9999999% of "home invasion" robbery victims are involved in the drug trade and they know the people who are robbing them
Negative on the TV. Negative on gun control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questioning Cherry Creek Demolition (Mar '08) 1 hr Lutrew Crutd 122
Did Nam Biker Vet Ever See Combat (Jan '10) 3 hr Lutrew Crutd 1,189
southeast works cover-up (Oct '12) 4 hr Watching 345
Adams sent to jail for 15 days over DWI case (Apr '09) 5 hr C Alexander Pelican 7
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 5 hr C Alexander Pelican 51
Have these cities become zoos? 5 hr gumpnf 9
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? (Apr '14) 6 hr Herbert Zilka 83
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]