Who Raped Selene Walters?

Who Raped Selene Walters?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 1, 2011
Selene Walters is a former American actress , best known for her accusation in 1991 that former U.S. President Ronald Reagan raped her. The accusation first appeared in a biography of Reagan's wife Nancy , in April 1991 but was taken over by some major American newspapers.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 5, 2011
I just like this topic so i thought i would refresh it!
Rapist Reagan

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 30, 2011
In Kitty Kelley's 1991 book Nancy Reagan: The Unauthorized Biography, actress Selene Walters claims that Ronald Reagan forced her to have sex with him in the early '50s. According to the book, Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, met Walters in a Hollywood nightclub. He asked for her address, and she gave it to him. Later at 3 a.m., he arrived unexpectedly at Walters' door and forced himself on her, Kelley alleges.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#5 Nov 7, 2011
When Peggy Noonan released her book, "When Character was King," she appeared on CSPAN, the Sunday show, in an attempt to launch the book.
I ate her alive when I called. I mentioned the Selene Walters rape. She almost farted in her pants.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#6 Nov 7, 2011
I started the link, "Did Ronald Reagan Rape Selene Walters?" I am rational Tulsans. join that link
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Rapist Reagan wrote:
In Kitty Kelley's 1991 book Nancy Reagan: The Unauthorized Biography, actress Selene Walters claims that Ronald Reagan forced her to have sex with him in the early '50s. According to the book, Reagan, then president of the Screen Actors Guild, met Walters in a Hollywood nightclub. He asked for her address, and she gave it to him. Later at 3 a.m., he arrived unexpectedly at Walters' door and forced himself on her, Kelley alleges.
This happened 60 years ago?

I'll bet she doesn't have to worry about anybody raping her now

She might even be too old for Tbird (maybe)
TEDDYR

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2011
Life Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
This happened 60 years ago?
I'll bet she doesn't have to worry about anybody raping her now
She might even be too old for Tbird (maybe)
ALSO you
Yeah Right

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2011
TEDDYR wrote:
<quoted text>ALSO you
Gee GUMP...how many fake usernames will you be using today???

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?
FRUMPnf

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 8, 2011
Yeah Right wrote:
Gee GUMP...how many fake usernames will you be using today???
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?
You are correct, that was my husband.
Lt Dan

North Tonawanda, NY

#11 Nov 8, 2011
TEDDYR wrote:
<quoted text>ALSO you
Hey Forrest,

You know the drill.

Regards,
Lt. Dan

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Probably a rapist.
The Ghost of Selene

North Tonawanda, NY

#13 Nov 8, 2011
FFS- wrote:
Selene Walters is a former American actress , best known for her accusation in 1991 that former U.S. President Ronald Reagan raped her. The accusation first appeared in a biography of Reagan's wife Nancy , in April 1991 but was taken over by some major American newspapers.
Reagan discovered the 'trickle-down' effect during the rape.

Reagan was raping her from behind as Selene wiggled her rump to dislodge his teeny Repub pecker.
The old pig, Ron, squirted on the top of her ass crack and the goo ran down that crack. It dribbled past her balloon knot and taint landing in the tangle of her money-maker.

Trickle down was born.
Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2011
I was thinking that maybe Herman Cain did it, but he was only about six years old at the time
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#15 Apr 25, 2014
Ronald Reagan was a rapist

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 25, 2014
Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which race do you dislike the most? 10 min Buck Rohde 22
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 5 hr Ibid 178
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Gomer 20,056
Buck Rodhe what a racist crackpot,blacks keep y... 22 hr Buck Rohde 3
perv at darien lake lazy river Thu Joe 2
Poll Least likely to find on a Kingsmen MC member? (Aug '08) Jul 1 The right answer 321
amber dixon Jul 1 ThinkingoutLOUD 1
More from around the web

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages