Carl Paladino should be President of ...
Frog with bad eye liner

Hollis Center, ME

#507 Aug 15, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS you are in a fancy world in your little blog here, it's play time when me and my paparazzi come on here, we laugh so much at you continuously changing your usernames...lol Now, that's funny.
Here's some advice, sit up straight in your chair, and then try to say something that has meaning, like start with a real solid username like A-Hole. Then, you'll be in your league like A-Rod and K-Rod are in their league. Try it, use A-Hole.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
You keep typing, and yet you still cant compete. Isnt your weakness tiring?

I still dont get why you call yourself we? The voices dont count as people
Frog with bad eye liner

Hollis Center, ME

#508 Aug 15, 2010
Are you for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Your immature reply speaks for itself! Nothing but playground taunts and delusions of grandeur.
You still don't know when to use "your" or "you're"?? Pathetic!! You should be embarrassed and ashamed.
You boast and brag about you amateurish website and use "we" to make us think you have a staff that works for you. Any nutjob can pay for a website name and post whatever BS they want! That doesn't mean anybody reads it!!
As for me, I do not have any jealousy for you or your desperate life! I am a highly educated professional who makes a decent living and who can express myself in a mature and coherent manner. You are so narrow minded and simplistic that you still believe that I am FFS. You are living in a fantasy world of your own and continue to make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.
You have absolutely no journalistic integrity and poor life skills.
That website is just sad. It looks like a high school stdent made it.
The Westchester News

Denville, NJ

#509 Aug 15, 2010
Are you for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Your immature reply speaks for itself! Nothing but playground taunts and delusions of grandeur.
You still don't know when to use "your" or "you're"?? Pathetic!! You should be embarrassed and ashamed.
You boast and brag about you amateurish website and use "we" to make us think you have a staff that works for you. Any nutjob can pay for a website name and post whatever BS they want! That doesn't mean anybody reads it!!
As for me, I do not have any jealousy for you or your desperate life! I am a highly educated professional who makes a decent living and who can express myself in a mature and coherent manner. You are so narrow minded and simplistic that you still believe that I am FFS. You are living in a fantasy world of your own and continue to make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.
You have absolutely no journalistic integrity and poor life skills.
FFS you don't have a clue what it takes to be in the top 10% websites in the top 100,000 websites on the internet. You have accomplished nothing, and you couldn't hold a stick to me and my paparazzi news team. I still didn't hear you tell the readers what exactly do you do for a living? What are your credentials? You keep calling me nuts, no matter how many times you say that word nuts, you can't make me nuts. You sound like an English teacher, you rant more about my grammar than anything else. It's not my grammar that makes my website find a place in the top 10, it's the truth.

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
Teabaggers are cowards

Hollis Center, ME

#510 Aug 15, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS you don't have a clue what it takes to be in the top 10% websites in the top 100,000 websites on the internet. You have accomplished nothing, and you couldn't hold a stick to me and my paparazzi news team. I still didn't hear you tell the readers what exactly do you do for a living? What are your credentials? You keep calling me nuts, no matter how many times you say that word nuts, you can't make me nuts. You sound like an English teacher, you rant more about my grammar than anything else. It's not my grammar that makes my website find a place in the top 10, it's the truth.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
That isnt me you insane bovine!

There are multiples of people who think you are a nutter here. Its not all one person.

BTW, You claim your website is in the top 10% based upon what exactly. I know it isnt traffic, and it cant be top 10% by awards won......so what are you basing your top 10% on?

We all know you wont answer, you frogfaced scab!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#511 Aug 15, 2010
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a traior and a fraud:
http://am ericangrandjury.org/public/
You may live in Swift Water, but your water ain't too swift.
Joy

Eden, NY

#512 Aug 15, 2010
Long may he rein!
The Westchester News

Denville, NJ

#513 Aug 15, 2010
Teabaggers are cowards wrote:
<quoted text>That isnt me you insane bovine!
There are multiples of people who think you are a nutter here. Its not all one person.
BTW, You claim your website is in the top 10% based upon what exactly. I know it isnt traffic, and it cant be top 10% by awards won......so what are you basing your top 10% on?
We all know you wont answer, you frogfaced scab!
Dirtbag, frog face is your mother who born you with a scab on her vagina.

In your swollen brain you have multiple people blogging on this blog with you, yeah right FFS.

You didn't answer the question, what is it that you do for a living?

What are your credentials? I thought so, you can't answer the question.

You're a walnut who wants to be an almond, you're jealous of my success.

Don't you wish you had just a pinch of talent? Sure you do. Unfortunately, that wasn't God's Plan for you dirtbag. I am sure that there is a nice dumpster waiting for you on your way to heaven.

I'm here for a reason, and I'm here to stay, as long as you're here, I'm here. It's a matter of principle.

So what's your credentials coward bully? You have the nerve to make remarks about my spelling and grammar, btw, there is no such word as nutter, take a look at your misspelled words and grammar....lol.

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
Teabaggers are cowards

Hollis Center, ME

#514 Aug 15, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirtbag, frog face is your mother who born you with a scab on her vagina.
In your swollen brain you have multiple people blogging on this blog with you, yeah right FFS.
You didn't answer the question, what is it that you do for a living?
What are your credentials? I thought so, you can't answer the question.
You're a walnut who wants to be an almond, you're jealous of my success.
Don't you wish you had just a pinch of talent? Sure you do. Unfortunately, that wasn't God's Plan for you dirtbag. I am sure that there is a nice dumpster waiting for you on your way to heaven.
I'm here for a reason, and I'm here to stay, as long as you're here, I'm here. It's a matter of principle.
So what's your credentials coward bully? You have the nerve to make remarks about my spelling and grammar, btw, there is no such word as nutter, take a look at your misspelled words and grammar....lol.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
Awesome, another addition to my fan club. I have a group of pathetic little rat terriers that follow me everywhere. THey are so cute...always yipping and nipping at my heels.

You will need to compete with Jimmy, Commie and Bobby for the leader position however. Its funny how spineless conservatives obsess over me.

If you read the other Buffalo Threads you will see the weekly update as to where you can join me for Drinks on the week ends.

Anyhow, Welcome to my fanclub. I am sure you will fit in nicely!
Grammar Peeps

Lancaster, NY

#515 Aug 15, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirtbag, frog face is your mother who born you with a scab on her vagina.
In your swollen brain you have multiple people blogging on this blog with you, yeah right FFS.
You didn't answer the question, what is it that you do for a living?
What are your credentials? I thought so, you can't answer the question.
You're a walnut who wants to be an almond, you're jealous of my success.
Don't you wish you had just a pinch of talent? Sure you do. Unfortunately, that wasn't God's Plan for you dirtbag. I am sure that there is a nice dumpster waiting for you on your way to heaven.
I'm here for a reason, and I'm here to stay, as long as you're here, I'm here. It's a matter of principle.
So what's your credentials coward bully? You have the nerve to make remarks about my spelling and grammar, btw, there is no such word as nutter, take a look at your misspelled words and grammar....lol.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
You finally learned how to spell "grammar" correctly, you idiot. It only took 5 or 6 people to point it out to you. Now if you and your hordes of crackerjack investigative journalists could help you compose a cogent thought, you'd be working your way toward sensible. In the meantime, you are, actually, quite a nutter. Oh it's a word alright. "We" all know what it means!
And I'm not FFS either. I actualy tend to disagrreee with FFS, but on this point we are in full agreement. You are kooky and it's bordering on hysterical watching you self destruct.
The Westchester News

Denville, NJ

#516 Aug 15, 2010
Grammar Peeps wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally learned how to spell "grammar" correctly, you idiot. It only took 5 or 6 people to point it out to you. Now if you and your hordes of crackerjack investigative journalists could help you compose a cogent thought, you'd be working your way toward sensible. In the meantime, you are, actually, quite a nutter. Oh it's a word alright. "We" all know what it means!
And I'm not FFS either. I actualy tend to disagrreee with FFS, but on this point we are in full agreement. You are kooky and it's bordering on hysterical watching you self destruct.
Sweetheart I didn't self destruct in 50 years, that is so funny, you're pipe dreaming hon, take another hit...lol

You still didn't answer the question. What do you do for a living? What are your credentials?

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
DOPEY GOP MORONS

Buffalo, NY

#517 Aug 16, 2010
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
A more appropriate name for you would be "Duh". You are obviously mentally deficient. Obama is a criminal miscreant,traitor,murderer and fraud:
http://americangrandjury.org/public/
Paladino is a patriot!
Robert;

It would appear that your squeeze Orly is only a step away from
having to COUGH UP THE TWENTY LARGE.

Maybe you can tap your THRIFT SAVINGS...if you have any left.

Maybe you can go to a PAYDAY LOAN outfit to borrow on your
OPM checks.

Plus your other "birther brethren" will soon complete his
falling on his sword for THE CAUSE.

What a spectacle...

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/06/birther.c...
Kati

Champaign, IL

#518 Aug 16, 2010
You are such a Christian Westchester. I am truly in awe. And what a journalist. You do realize that true journalists do not give opinions. They only report the news and if you have such an awesome career, how do you find the time to sit here and say nothing?
FFS

Elmira, NY

#519 Aug 16, 2010
Kati wrote:
You are such a Christian Westchester. I am truly in awe. And what a journalist. You do realize that true journalists do not give opinions. They only report the news and if you have such an awesome career, how do you find the time to sit here and say nothing?
She and her supposed news source is a JOKE. Her site gets almost no traffic. She is desperate, which is why she is n Topix in the first place
The Westchester News

Denville, NJ

#520 Aug 17, 2010
FFS wrote:
<quoted text>She and her supposed news source is a JOKE. Her site gets almost no traffic. She is desperate, which is why she is n Topix in the first place
Everything you have said has no merit!

We've exposed all the scandal and corruption in Westchester County Politics for 4 years, and you don't like that about The Westchester News http://thewestchesternews.com .

Since we are in circulation we have taken down the most corrupt politicians in Westchester County, New York.

You are like one of those simple minded people who walk around with a brown nose getting signatures hoping a politician would make you a copy boy and grease your palm with a few bucks or maybe take care of a few parking tickets you happened to get for not obeying the law. That's who you are, those are your credentials. And, you wanna judge me and The Westchester News. You're a nobody, you're a username with no significance whatsoever.

Here is what I have found out about being on this blog, you are a political wannabe maybe one or two cyber bullies using different usernames.

Its fun attacking people, isn't it? Especially when they don't know who you are, but, if we knew who you were you wouldn't open your mouth because you are a coward.

Why I am here on this blog? I am here studying you.

That's how good I am at what I do.

I'm learning about your rhythm, I'm learning about you.

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com

google: westchester news
yahoo: westchester news
msn: westchester news
bing: westchester news

We are in the top 10 organically, the people put us there. Like I said before everything that you have said has no merit.
Teabaggers are Cowards

Hollis Center, ME

#521 Aug 17, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you have said has no merit!
We've exposed all the scandal and corruption in Westchester County Politics for 4 years, and you don't like that about The Westchester News http://thewestchesternews.com .
Since we are in circulation we have taken down the most corrupt politicians in Westchester County, New York.
You are like one of those simple minded people who walk around with a brown nose getting signatures hoping a politician would make you a copy boy and grease your palm with a few bucks or maybe take care of a few parking tickets you happened to get for not obeying the law. That's who you are, those are your credentials. And, you wanna judge me and The Westchester News. You're a nobody, you're a username with no significance whatsoever.
Here is what I have found out about being on this blog, you are a political wannabe maybe one or two cyber bullies using different usernames.
Its fun attacking people, isn't it? Especially when they don't know who you are, but, if we knew who you were you wouldn't open your mouth because you are a coward.
Why I am here on this blog? I am here studying you.
That's how good I am at what I do.
I'm learning about your rhythm, I'm learning about you.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
google: westchester news
yahoo: westchester news
msn: westchester news
bing: westchester news
We are in the top 10 organically, the people put us there. Like I said before everything that you have said has no merit.
If i Google the Allentown news...i will get the allentown news site in teh top 10 too

My god you are just retarded!

You know as well as i do that you get little to no traffic on that site.

For a christian you sure do tell lies easily enough!
The Westchester News

Denville, NJ

#522 Aug 17, 2010
You don't have a clue what you are talking about mr. nobody usernames, you have no creditability because you don't have a real name. If we got little hits we would not be in the top ten, there are "About 3,580,000 results" for the keyword westchester news, we are in the top ten. You are definitely a very demented disturbed person, who wishes we had no viewers, but, it's a little too late for that we're established 4 years sweetheart. Therefore, as I said before...

Everything you have said has no merit!

We've exposed all the scandal and corruption in Westchester County Politics for 4 years, and you don't like that about The Westchester News http://thewestchesternews.com .

Since we are in circulation we have taken down the most corrupt politicians in Westchester County, New York.

You are like one of those simple minded people who walk around with a brown nose getting signatures hoping a politician would make you a copy boy and grease your palm with a few bucks or maybe take care of a few parking tickets you happened to get for not obeying the law. That's who you are, those are your credentials. And, you wanna judge me and The Westchester News. You're a nobody, you're a username with no significance whatsoever.

Here is what I have found out about being on this blog, you are a political wannabe maybe one or two cyber bullies using different usernames.

Its fun attacking people, isn't it? Especially when they don't know who you are, but, if we knew who you were you wouldn't open your mouth because you are a coward.

Why I am here on this blog? I am here studying you.

That's how good I am at what I do.

I'm learning about your rhythm, I'm learning about you.

The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com

google: westchester news
yahoo: westchester news
msn: westchester news
bing: westchester news

We are in the top 10 organically, the people put us there. Like I said before everything that you have said has no merit.
U B da coward

Buffalo, NY

#523 Aug 17, 2010
FFS and Tebaggesr are cowards are two keyboard cowardly socialist pussies.

Great books to read. "Edge of apocolypse" by Tim LaHayne and Graig Parshal, "Culture of curruption" by Michele Malkin, "To save America" by Newt Gingrich, "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck. www.AmericanSolutions.com

US taxpayers footing bill for Muslim imam

US State Dept Sends Mosque Imam to Mideast Liveshots http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com / 2010 / 08 / 09 / us-state-dept-sends-mosq /- 106k - Similar PagesAug 9, 2010 ... Bill Hemmer Martha MacCallum ... The imam also has been quoted as saying U.S. foreign policy was in part responsible for the 9/11 attacks. He is a distinguished Muslim cleric, said State Department Spokesman P.J. Crowley..... and her 40 closest friends on a boondoggle at taxpayer expense!

Are taxpayers footing bill for Islamic school in Minnesota ... http://www.jihadwatch.org / 2008 / 03 / are-taxpayers-footing-bi...- 50k - Similar PagesMar 9, 2008 ... Are taxpayers footing bill for Islamic school in Minnesota?...

Obama Footing Bill for Ground Zero Mosque Imam Trip |

http://www.thefoxnation.com / ground-zero-mosque / 2010 / 08 / 10 / obama-footing-bill-groun...- 84k - Similar PagesAug 12, 2010 ... The imam also has been quoted as saying U.S. foreign policy was in part ... No way is Obama footing this bill. Taxpayer dollars are financing this. Obama has US taxpayers footing the bill for foreign mosque repairs? WFT! WTF!

http://search.peoplepc.com/search...

Tax dollars to build mosques - Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/... - 40k - Similar PagesAug 10, 2010 ... The mosques being rebuilt by the United States are used for religious worship,... U.S. taxpayer money should not be used to preserve and promote Islam, even abroad.... to the Constitution" when balanced against foreign-policy objectives .... Tax dollars also paid for the Branch Davidian compound,...

U.S. State Department is Building Mosques

http://bigpeace.com / cderussy / 2010 / 08 / 12 / u-s-state-department-is-/- 39k - Similar PagesAug 12, 2010... El Aas Mosque is an example of such a monument and one paid for with U.S. taxpayer funds. By what lights is U.S. citizens' money being used to preserve foreign mosques.

Our taxpayer money should not be used to preserve and promulgate Islam. US taxpayers fund mosque reburbishments

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hotto...

Whacko liberals BIG RAPIDS, Mich.(AP)- A woman identified as an anti-war protester hit U.S. Sen. Carl Levin in the face with an apple pie during the Armed Services Committee chairman's meeting with constituents in northern Michigan, authorities said Monday. Mohsen told the Big Rapids Pioneer she hoped "to send a message that liberals and Democrats are implicated in the violence in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Should a morbidly obese talk-show host that looks like Porky Pig be calling people names on TV?

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ed-schultz-msnbc...

How much money has George Soros donated to the Democrat party?

Why did Newsweek sell for just one dollar?

Why are only 48% of black American kids graduating high school?

Wasn't it the liberal 111th Democrat Congress who voted corporations be allowed to donate money to political campaigns?
Teabaggers are Cowards

Hollis Center, ME

#524 Aug 17, 2010
U B da coward wrote:
FFS and Tebaggesr are cowards are two keyboard cowardly socialist pussies.
Great books to read. "Edge of apocolypse" by Tim LaHayne and Graig Parshal, "Culture of curruption" by Michele Malkin, "To save America" by Newt Gingrich, "Common Sense" by Glenn Beck. www.AmericanSolutions.com
US taxpayers footing bill for Muslim imam
US State Dept Sends Mosque Imam to Mideast Liveshots http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com / 2010 / 08 / 09 / us-state-dept-sends-mosq /- 106k - Similar PagesAug 9, 2010 ... Bill Hemmer Martha MacCallum ... The imam also has been quoted as saying U.S. foreign policy was in part responsible for the 9/11 attacks. He is a distinguished Muslim cleric, said State Department Spokesman P.J. Crowley..... and her 40 closest friends on a boondoggle at taxpayer expense!
Are taxpayers footing bill for Islamic school in Minnesota ... http://www.jihadwatch.org / 2008 / 03 / are-taxpayers-footing-bi...- 50k - Similar PagesMar 9, 2008 ... Are taxpayers footing bill for Islamic school in Minnesota?...
Obama Footing Bill for Ground Zero Mosque Imam Trip |
http://www.thefoxnation.com / ground-zero-mosque / 2010 / 08 / 10 / obama-footing-bill-groun...- 84k - Similar PagesAug 12, 2010 ... The imam also has been quoted as saying U.S. foreign policy was in part ... No way is Obama footing this bill. Taxpayer dollars are financing this. Obama has US taxpayers footing the bill for foreign mosque repairs? WFT! WTF!
http://search.peoplepc.com/search...
Tax dollars to build mosques - Washington Times
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/... - 40k - Similar PagesAug 10, 2010 ... The mosques being rebuilt by the United States are used for religious worship,... U.S. taxpayer money should not be used to preserve and promote Islam, even abroad.... to the Constitution" when balanced against foreign-policy objectives .... Tax dollars also paid for the Branch Davidian compound,...
U.S. State Department is Building Mosques
http://bigpeace.com / cderussy / 2010 / 08 / 12 / u-s-state-department-is-/- 39k - Similar PagesAug 12, 2010... El Aas Mosque is an example of such a monument and one paid for with U.S. taxpayer funds. By what lights is U.S. citizens' money being used to preserve foreign mosques.
Our taxpayer money should not be used to preserve and promulgate Islam. US taxpayers fund mosque reburbishments
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hotto...
Whacko liberals BIG RAPIDS, Mich.(AP)- A woman identified as an anti-war protester hit U.S. Sen. Carl Levin in the face with an apple pie during the Armed Services Committee chairman's meeting with constituents in northern Michigan, authorities said Monday. Mohsen told the Big Rapids Pioneer she hoped "to send a message that liberals and Democrats are implicated in the violence in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Should a morbidly obese talk-show host that looks like Porky Pig be calling people names on TV?
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ed-schultz-msnbc...
How much money has George Soros donated to the Democrat party?
Why did Newsweek sell for just one dollar?
Why are only 48% of black American kids graduating high school?
Wasn't it the liberal 111th Democrat Congress who voted corporations be allowed to donate money to political campaigns?
More cut & Paste from the Felon.

Tell us Jimmy...how many guns do you currently own? Why should we be afraid to start our cars?
Grammar Peeps

United States

#525 Aug 18, 2010
The Westchester News wrote:
You don't have a clue what you are talking about mr. nobody usernames, you have no creditability because you don't have a real name. If we got little hits we would not be in the top ten, there are "About 3,580,000 results" for the keyword westchester news, we are in the top ten. You are definitely a very demented disturbed person, who wishes we had no viewers, but, it's a little too late for that we're established 4 years sweetheart. Therefore, as I said before...
Everything you have said has no merit!
We've exposed all the scandal and corruption in Westchester County Politics for 4 years, and you don't like that about The Westchester News http://thewestchesternews.com .
Since we are in circulation we have taken down the most corrupt politicians in Westchester County, New York.
You are like one of those simple minded people who walk around with a brown nose getting signatures hoping a politician would make you a copy boy and grease your palm with a few bucks or maybe take care of a few parking tickets you happened to get for not obeying the law. That's who you are, those are your credentials. And, you wanna judge me and The Westchester News.
You're a nobody, you're a username with no significance whatsoever.
Here is what I have found out about being on this blog, you are a political wannabe maybe one or two cyber bullies using different usernames.
Its fun attacking people, isn't it? Especially when they don't know who you are, but, if we knew who you were you wouldn't open your mouth because you are a coward.
Why I am here on this blog? I am here studying you.
That's how good I am at what I do.
I'm learning about your rhythm, I'm learning about you.
The Westchester News
http://thewestchesternews.com
google: westchester news
yahoo: westchester news
msn: westchester news
bing: westchester news
We are in the top 10 organically, the people put us there. Like I said before everything that you have said has no merit.
What is "creditability?" What kind of journalist makes up words?
Kati

Champaign, IL

#526 Aug 18, 2010
Have you seen that piece of garbage. It's one of the least visually pleasing, most poorly organized pieces of copy that I have ever seen. The grammar and syntax are awful. The articles pathetic with nothing to back up most of the "facts". I'd be embarrassed to be part of that crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Skype Fun (Aug '15) 45 min james renakin 5
What Didn't Die? 12 hr traveller 7
Only homosexual men study Library Science 19 hr T Burt Sains 24
More monkeys in the city than in the Buffalo Zoo! 20 hr lol 3
Is Buffalo A Racist City? 20 hr lol 20
Would you buy a used car from Lief(Loof) Coach? Sun Lief Coach 8
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Sat BuffaloBuzz 925

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages