John B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

taking bets on what stupid comments he is going to make when he gets home from the bar tonight.
crunch

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Hello John B, how are you doing? I won 2 pools Sunday. 600 Bucks! Not bad, eh?
I owed my buddy $300, but, whatever.
Did you see the Sabres last night? I can't believe
Peters held his own against George Parros.
What is the deal with Parros's stash? I mean ....(jeez this is dull).

How is the fine town of Clarence doing this fine day?
John B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

I'm doing great. Won $500 myself. Guess we better look out for the tax Naziís knocking at our door.
Missed most of the Sabres game I was too busy pouring drinks all night.
Clarence isnít too bad, a lot less BS drama compared to Amherst or the city.
crunch

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

I bought a shamwow. It works pretty good. I ordered that thing on tv that makes my entire
family look like druids. A moo moo thing.
It is weird looking, but oddly comfy.
Did you over serve me the other night?
I was wearing the fake druid thing.
(whenever I see a ups truck, I hope it's my
present for me)
ps - 750 bucks. you win under that amt., no taxes!
That's why I box the ponies. Never bet straight.
Not that I was doing the square thing, heh-heh,
'cause that's illegal. The money was .. err ... symbolic. Yeah.
John B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

You actually ordered that fancy hospital gown?
It's illegal to serve anyone who is "visibly" intoxicated weather they are driving or not. So I plea the 5th on that one. Although we did run out of Scotch.
If you walked in wearing one of those things you probably wouldnít be "walking" out.
Rectangles are a nice shape.
Crunch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

I am getting some help and apologize for my craziness. My medication is kicking in and I'm better for the moment. Thanks for your concern.
crunch

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

the above was fake. my evil doppelganger strikes again.
crunch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

sorry my medication was wearing off again.
crunch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

i'll go eat my capn crunch cereal and take my medications. sorry for the inappropriate utterances.
John B

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

What's going on here?
cruch

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

john b - there were 3 false crunch blogs in a row.
but allow me to tell you what is going on.
there is something rotten in america. it is phony, toxic and belligerant. we read things (here) we don't agree with, and yell back. or blog back.
we get po'd at liberal bias or right wing slant.
we bitch about ads but buy the product.
people mag's sales have suffered the least, and we whine about paris. why is she so famous?
americans hate america. what we percieve as toxic, or different, we fear. nothing - NOTHING - on these sites will be ideologically solved.
i have no answers. in cynical times simply being nice presents its own dangers.
and that is good. as long as this hate festers, there is hope for all, because it shows we aint
dead yet. america will not go down without a fight.
i've seen every viewpoint that could ever be expressed on wivb's blogsite, and thankfully
there are a lot of crazy angry people just waiting for some fool to tell them their house aint their house anymore.
we'll back this bit**fest up. i will.
yes?
betty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

cruch wrote:
john b - there were 3 false crunch blogs in a row.
but allow me to tell you what is going on.
there is something rotten in america. it is phony, toxic and belligerant. we read things (here) we don't agree with, and yell back. or blog back.
we get po'd at liberal bias or right wing slant.
we **** about ads but buy the product.
people mag's sales have suffered the least, and we whine about paris. why is she so famous?
americans hate america. what we percieve as toxic, or different, we fear. nothing - NOTHING - on these sites will be ideologically solved.
i have no answers. in cynical times simply being nice presents its own dangers.
and that is good. as long as this hate festers, there is hope for all, because it shows we aint
dead yet. america will not go down without a fight.
i've seen every viewpoint that could ever be expressed on wivb's blogsite, and thankfully
there are a lot of crazy angry people just waiting for some fool to tell them their house aint their house anymore.
we'll back this bit**fest up. i will.
yes?
Why don't you consider making good use of your time as you seem to have a lot of it on your hands? You are on MULTIPLE websites with extensive remarks.....many are anger filled.
There are MANY organizations seeking volunteers. Please consider this as it may help with your rage issues and overabundance of time that you apparently have. Some of your postings are offensive. Thank you.
fred

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

crunch wrote:
Hello John B, how are you doing? I won 2 pools Sunday. 600 Bucks! Not bad, eh?
I owed my buddy $300, but, whatever.
Did you see the Sabres last night? I can't believe
Peters held his own against George Parros.
What is the deal with Parros's stash? I mean ....(jeez this is dull).
How is the fine town of Clarence doing this fine day?
What Monopoly money?
fred

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

betty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you consider making good use of your time as you seem to have a lot of it on your hands? You are on MULTIPLE websites with extensive remarks.....many are anger filled.
There are MANY organizations seeking volunteers. Please consider this as it may help with your rage issues and overabundance of time that you apparently have. Some of your postings are offensive. Thank you.
That would require him to give something back vs. just giving out crap. Plus with an attitude like his who would want him
Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
That would require him to give something back vs. just giving out crap. Plus with an attitude like his who would want him
Good point!
I do agree with the need to divert his attention onto some more constructive behaviors however.
The nasty rambling posts are getting to be too much. I believe he needs to get some counseling.
cruch

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

betty, thank you for the advice. i won't accept it. i'm just better than you.
kip

East Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

What Is the Problem with crunch ? Why do you people have issues? I am a outsider looking in, I do not see what the problem is . Disagree with him but do not put him down. Why dont you argue with common sense rather than insult him?. I do not always agree with him, but I try to look at crunch's point of view.
I have read his stuff . Who has he offended???? I feel some of you insecure readers just try to fit in with the other viewers. You really must not have a life to pick on one person just to fit in with the crowd. It is sad that there is a site like this. Sadly I got involved myself. But seriously let crunch rest a bit. Do not look at it as anger. Next time you make a remark like that think of yourself, and how you would respond. NOTHING ELSE BETTER DO DO!!!!!!
Do you have a sight dedicated to you? Then why
are you wasting our time?
Ken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

kip wrote:
What Is the Problem with crunch ? Why do you people have issues? I am a outsider looking in, I do not see what the problem is . Disagree with him but do not put him down. Why dont you argue with common sense rather than insult him?. I do not always agree with him, but I try to look at crunch's point of view.
I have read his stuff . Who has he offended???? I feel some of you insecure readers just try to fit in with the other viewers. You really must not have a life to pick on one person just to fit in with the crowd. It is sad that there is a site like this. Sadly I got involved myself. But seriously let crunch rest a bit. Do not look at it as anger. Next time you make a remark like that think of yourself, and how you would respond. NOTHING ELSE BETTER DO DO!!!!!!
Do you have a sight dedicated to you? Then why
are you wasting our time?
Good try, crunch!
Sorry - some of the postings are offensive and people have the right to respond to that and ask it to stop.
As for 'put downs,' I agree - no one should do that including you, crunch.
crunch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

wait a minute ken -'good try?' here i am, on a site dedicated to me, i hold back, and you say .... you have no point. pis s off.
here is my funny joke. how the f uck have you survived this long with the name 'KEN?'
if you are over 16, teach ALL OF US your survival skills.
crunch

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

ken is a d ick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 52 min bee 6335 18,489
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 53 min Go Blue Forever 6,316
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Habanero Harv 6,318
Dominica "Dolly" Deppas (Apr '11) 2 hr Victoria 5
what happened to Amherst?? (Jun '09) 2 hr GUMP NoFear 26
Review: Advanced Marketing Direct 6 hr Joe 1
Wheres Ch.4's Nalina Shapiro ? (Dec '12) 9 hr Kingfisher 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••