Trayvon Martinís Parents To Release A Book

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2013
I wonder what the title will be....how abut "the Rise and Fall of a Thug"?

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Or how about..."Destiny Fulfilled". Oh, never mind. That one as used already!
L Little

Buffalo, NY

#4 Dec 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
I wonder what the title will be....how abut "the Rise and Fall of a Thug"?
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Or how about..."Destiny Fulfilled". Oh, never mind. That one as used already!
You just get on here to show your bigotry and disrespect to the parents ?

Is this the good example you set as a Buffalo Police officer ?

Location hidden

#5 Dec 17, 2013
L Little wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You just get on here to show your bigotry and disrespect to the parents ?
Is this the good example you set as a Buffalo Police officer ?
Up yours Pal! I call em as I see em. You don't like the truth than don't bother reading my posts. TM was a scumbag gangsta wannabee and these so called parents are in it for the money and that's all.

Word!
L Little

Buffalo, NY

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Move along little BOY. There is nothing for you here.
Voice of Genius wrote:
How about "he Was a GOOT boy" subtitled "show us the money"
Move along ? So you don't want to be called out for the bigotry your representing ?

Looks like your an employee of Attica correctional facility ? That's what you call a big boy ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Up yours Pal! I call em as I see em. You don't like the truth than don't bother reading my posts. TM was a scumbag gangsta wannabee and these so called parents are in it for the money and that's all.
Word!
All the parents see is the $$$.... Trayvon was a piece of human garbage that got taken out. If Zimmerman hadn't done it and created all the media hype Trayvon would have just been a statistic like any other dead fool.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2013
L Little wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Move along ? So you don't want to be called out for the bigotry your representing ?
Looks like your an employee of Attica correctional facility ? That's what you call a big boy ?
Why is the truth always called bigotry by some people? If the truth hurts then just deal with it. Don't try to justify it by calling it something it isn't.

Now every time some people don't like what they hear it's called racist, or bigotry. Try again Pal. That boat has sailed!

This pulling the race card malarkey isn't working as well as it used to. People are on to that scam now and seeing through the B.S, and are standing up instead of looking the other way.
Those intimidation days are over. The "boy who called wolf syndrome" has been depleted.
The "no justice, no peace" party failed. Live with it!

Don't you have a knockout game to play somewhere?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the truth always called bigotry by some people? If the truth hurts then just deal with it. Don't try to justify it by calling it something it isn't.
Now every time some people don't like what they hear it's called racist, or bigotry. Try again Pal. That boat has sailed!
This pulling the race card malarkey isn't working as well as it used to. People are on to that scam now and seeing through the B.S, and are standing up instead of looking the other way.
Those intimidation days are over. The "boy who called wolf syndrome" has been depleted.
The "no justice, no peace" party failed. Live with it!
Don't you have a knockout game to play somewhere?
The biggest problem with this whole thing is nobody will ever know what really happened.
Dead people can't testify.
I would like to know how Zimmerman got all the blood and bruses on him when in the police photos of him getting out of the cop car he didn't have any you could see.
I am not saying he didn't have any on him but if you look at the tape of him getting out of the cop car you don't see any.
Just asking.
Have a nice night

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2013
**** Bruises not bruses

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2013
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> The biggest problem with this whole thing is nobody will ever know what really happened.
Dead people can't testify.
I would like to know how Zimmerman got all the blood and bruses on him when in the police photos of him getting out of the cop car he didn't have any you could see.
I am not saying he didn't have any on him but if you look at the tape of him getting out of the cop car you don't see any.
Just asking.
Have a nice night
The evidence speaks for itself. There was never any evidence to support the charges laid against Zimmerman. This case was brought to appease certain people. The jury easily saw through the trumped up case and the proper verdict was reached. This was a case initiated for political purposes and not for justice.

I'm not saying Zimmerman was innocent. I am saying there wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty. That is the American justice system.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 17, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence speaks for itself. There was never any evidence to support the charges laid against Zimmerman. This case was brought to appease certain people. The jury easily saw through the trumped up case and the proper verdict was reached. This was a case initiated for political purposes and not for justice.
I'm not saying Zimmerman was innocent. I am saying there wasn't enough evidence to prove him guilty. That is the American justice system.
I agree.
I was in FLA just after this all happened and all you saw on TV was about this.
and they kept showing the police tape and saying there was no blood on him when he got out of the cop car.
as I said all you saw on TV for days was this.
have a nice night

Location hidden

#19 Dec 17, 2013
Louis Crump wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think trevon was a full-fledged thug, but he was headed in that direction
In post 5 I said he was a wannabe.

Location hidden

#21 Dec 17, 2013
Louis Crump wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie....
Remember when your IP was showing Lake Mary Florida and i accused you of being in Florida, but you LIED and said you were in Pennsylvania
You can't keep your lies straight
I await your usual weak explanations
Go back and see when this happened and when YOU said I was in FLA.
It isn't even near the same time
.Before you start making up more lies why don't you look up the facts?
Have a good night
Becca4vous

Sevierville, TN

#22 Apr 3, 2014
Here, be sure to put this in the book:

Doneearth

Buffalo, NY

#23 Apr 3, 2014
You are unneeded in this universe.
Junior

Buffalo, NY

#24 Apr 4, 2014
Becca4vous wrote:
Here, be sure to put this in the book:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0csyAOrfr0wXX
Ha Ha Ha
Lifeee Coachhh

Culpeper, VA

#25 Apr 4, 2014
Travel was an idio t
Zimmerman still is an idio t
Lifeee Coachhh

Culpeper, VA

#26 Apr 4, 2014
T bird said "Bob Zimmerman sang that song Late Lady Lake. He also shot Crayon Martin"
Creepyass Cracker

Buffalo, NY

#28 May 17, 2014
Whats the book about? How to raise a burglar? What a joke.
Luttt Clkkk

Woodbridge, VA

#29 May 17, 2014
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
I was in FLA just after this all happened and all you saw on TV was about this.
and they kept showing the police tape and saying there was no blood on him when he got out of the cop car.
as I said all you saw on TV for days was this.
have a nice night
When I accused you of posting from Lady Lake Florida during that time you said you were in Pennsylvania. One of you stories is a lir

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama's secret diary has been found 55 min Ami and Mia 3
Any updates on Dan Connors' Body Shop club? 1 hr daftpunk_mk5 2
Who is the bigger Coward? 2 hr Kohlrabi 2
Are the blacks really liked in Buffalo? 2 hr Kohlrabi 10
Wally is afraid of Cyborg Monday 6 hr Bill Cudney 13
Dr. Andrew Cappuccino (Feb '13) 9 hr Buck Rohde 13
any girl phonesex with this guy? (Mar '13) 12 hr hardcock 64
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web