Warning From South Buffalo Parents

Warning From South Buffalo Parents

There are 45 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Jun 29, 2007, titled Warning From South Buffalo Parents. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Some parents in South Buffalo are warning others about how deceptive and dangerous a child molestor can be.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SAXE

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2007
How this guy even has a right to live is beyond me.We need some laws to protect our kids,this is ridiculous.
Disgusted Person

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2007
We need to come together as a community and say NO! to child molesters. We need stronger and harsher laws against these offenses. What ever happened to death penalties? Communities all over the country should be protesting for such lack of punishment and should demand death!
Michael Jackson

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2007
weeeee-heeeeeee
thinkincold

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2007
Screw off Michael Jack-ass!!!
As for the death penalty, I believe my beloved South Buffalo is the area's "home" of the liberal Democrats. So just keep voting for Keane, Higgins, Schroeder and the like. They're all nice guys, just like the molester, except instead of an amusement park, they take you to the cleaners!!! Time to WAKE UP!!!
Mrs S

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2007
Who in God's Name lets their children go ANYWHERE with a man who lives in the neighborhood??? Are you NUTS???
Gary

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2007
thinkincold wrote:
Screw off Michael Jack-ass!!!
As for the death penalty, I believe my beloved South Buffalo is the area's "home" of the liberal Democrats. So just keep voting for Keane, Higgins, Schroeder and the like. They're all nice guys, just like the molester, except instead of an amusement park, they take you to the cleaners!!! Time to WAKE UP!!!
You are absolutely correct! Thank the Liberals, boo hoo they have rights to.
Michael from Lackawanna

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2007
Any parent, in this day and age, who would let their child go on a "camping trip" with a neighbor with no spouse and no children has to have their heads buried so far up their associates degrees. Parents of my generation...WAKE UP!!!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR KIDS. Forget trying to impress everyone with your "My Child Is An Honor Student" bumper sticker and calling the cable company to complain everytime a channel changes location and focus on what should be your priority....your CHILD. And of course, NOW you'll search for someone or someTHING to blame for what has happened. DAD: "Hey honey, y'know that new guy that moved in down the street a few months ago?" MOM: "Yeah" DAD: "Well he would like to take Timmy to camp this weekend..whaddaya think?" MOM: "Sure, I'll bet Timmy would love that!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!!!!
Paul

United States

#8 Jun 30, 2007
They say there is no cure for these people. Ican think of 6:
1: kill them!!
2: cut of the part of their body that they need ie: their wee-wee or their head
3: ship them to Mexico in exchange for some illegal.
4: ship them to the all loving France
5: give them to indonisia (i hear some of that stuff is legal there)
6: did I mention kill them?
For a Parent to allow their kid around the other white Michael Jackson they need to have their head examined. I don't even send my kid to daycare for this exact reason. You never know when the person you trust has a deep seeded love of 5 year olds. I understand that we a humans are programmed to find the best in people but my son is my world if this happened to me the cops would not have to worry about bringing handcuffs to arrest this guy, they would need to bring a shovel, a wheelbarrow and a mop to soak this sick S.O.B off his kitchen floor.
Paul

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2007
P.S. Have seen this guys picture? His look screams I LOVE TO KID TOUCH, DO YOU WAN'T TO GO CAMPING? I HAVE CANDY. If this kids parents aren't blind they should seriously get their eyes examined.
Christina

AOL

#10 Jun 30, 2007
Ok what parent in the right mind would let their child go anywhere with somone they really dont know. As a parent I would think its really weird that a man of that age is hanging around young children to begin with. So what if other parents are to stupid to see it, your just going to let your kid play with the old man from down the street? I dont let my kids go anywhere with someone unless I have known that person for a long time. My children are always babysat by people that I have known my entire life, but ya lets send our kids to they old guy down the street cause he wants to take them camping, look hun now we dont have to take them.
Navin

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jun 30, 2007
"One parent says Grimm approached her child while accompanied by other children and invited the child to play outside and then inside his home."

WHAT? Why were these children aloud to go to this mans house to play. Where were the parents of these children?? I am sorry this happened to these kids, but, the parents have got to have a screw loose too. Letting your child go camping with this man! Playing at this mans house! These poor kids there parents are morons!
fittacat

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2007
Piece of s*IT

Since: Jun 07

cambria

#13 Jun 30, 2007
SCUMBAG, kill him, but first castrate him without anethstic(sp) show it to him then kill him!!!!
cat

Buffalo, NY

#14 Jun 30, 2007
there are areas in wny that are a huge attraction to these monsters...its disgusting to get mail with their pictures on it saying "hi, i like small children and i moved into your area..." i'm with paul, if they ever hurt my children...the laws need to be changed to PROTECT the CHILDREN. these monsters LOST THEIR RIGHTS when they decide to hurt and abuse the CHILDREN!
mah in alden

Fishers, NY

#15 Jun 30, 2007
Parents

WAKE UP. TRUST NOBODY!!!!!!!
Rachel from Cheektowaga

AOL

#16 Jun 30, 2007
Why don't these parents find it strange that a man would want to play with there kids? Why would these parents be stupid enough to let their children go on camping trips with this man? These parents can blame themselves for their children getting molested. You cannot trust your children with anyone. Especially a strange man in your neighborhood. I would be very upset if a man came up to my children and asked them to play and come in his house. Warning signs would be going off in my head.
Christina

AOL

#17 Jun 30, 2007
cat wrote:
there are areas in wny that are a huge attraction to these monsters...its disgusting to get mail with their pictures on it saying "hi, i like small children and i moved into your area..." i'm with paul, if they ever hurt my children...the laws need to be changed to PROTECT the CHILDREN. these monsters LOST THEIR RIGHTS when they decide to hurt and abuse the CHILDREN!
I agree, I moved to the Town of Tonawanda about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I get these warnings in the mail every few months. If someone ever did anything like this to one of my children the law would not be needed, I would deal with it on my own. All these scumbags need to be sent away, all in one place, keep them away from children.
Christina

AOL

#18 Jun 30, 2007
Rachel from Cheektowaga wrote:
Why don't these parents find it strange that a man would want to play with there kids? Why would these parents be stupid enough to let their children go on camping trips with this man? These parents can blame themselves for their children getting molested. You cannot trust your children with anyone. Especially a strange man in your neighborhood. I would be very upset if a man came up to my children and asked them to play and come in his house. Warning signs would be going off in my head.
Screw the warning signs. I would have called the cops or kept my child under lock and key if I were the parent. These parents have got to know that a man of this age has nothing good on his mind.
Bob Starr

Burbank, CA

#19 Jun 30, 2007
Was this man an already registered sex offender? If so, that in itself should be the loudest bell that would go odd in my head about letting my child go anywhere near the man. I don't care if he was giving out $1000 bills to all the kids, stay the <bleep> away from him. I don't blame the children, I blame the parents of the kids. Now, punishment???? Let the prisoners do to him what he deserves. I hear they don't like child molesters too much in prison.....he should get his daily beating as well as a visit from Bubba. On the other hand, the PARENTS should be forced to take some type of class that shows the warning signs of what the make up of these predators are. LEARN for your child's sake. Kids here in my area get a class on this every couple of months so that it remains fresh in their minds right through the fourth grade level. By age 9 or 10, I think it should be firmly in place.....Get with it parents.....
Christina

AOL

#20 Jun 30, 2007
Bob Starr wrote:
Was this man an already registered sex offender? If so, that in itself should be the loudest bell that would go odd in my head about letting my child go anywhere near the man. I don't care if he was giving out $1000 bills to all the kids, stay the <bleep> away from him. I don't blame the children, I blame the parents of the kids. Now, punishment???? Let the prisoners do to him what he deserves. I hear they don't like child molesters too much in prison.....he should get his daily beating as well as a visit from Bubba. On the other hand, the PARENTS should be forced to take some type of class that shows the warning signs of what the make up of these predators are. LEARN for your child's sake. Kids here in my area get a class on this every couple of months so that it remains fresh in their minds right through the fourth grade level. By age 9 or 10, I think it should be firmly in place.....Get with it parents.....
That is true. Out here in Buffalo ny, well actually I live in tonawanda, I dont believe they go into that to much with the kids. I have twin boys, yes I know the odds are that it will happen to a girl first. My sons have been in headstart, pre k and kindergarden. I dont believe they have brought that up with them yet. My 4 year old daughter starts pre k in Sept, I hope they do decide to start teaching the children about these things. I can teach them at home, but the more they go over it the better. I believe the artical stated the children are still trying to understand what happened to them. Well apprently the parents didnt think it was important enough to talk with there children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real deal about blacks 9 min chelsae clinton 59
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) 1 hr amy 6
Do black lives really matter? 9 hr john gallivan 43
Lauren Hall (Jan '15) 15 hr Night Heat 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Quagliano Real Estate 18 hr The Hamburgler 5
Robert Laity for President of the United States... (May '11) Wed Robert Laity 41

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages