Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Amber Dixon should tell them all to take a swipe at her butt with their tongues. She was doing as good a job as anyone could in this district. They search all over to bring in the candidate of choice. (read color) This will turn out to be another chocolate surprise.
teach

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

well they did it again hired based on race i thought this was against the law oh but wait they don't follow any laws i forgot.also the real problem in buffalo schools is the parents cut off welfare to the baby momas and hold them responsible for raising kid's who needs school when you can get free everything
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

They should hire only black teachers versed in ebonics to teach in Buffalo.
Looooooff Caaaaaevh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

I have reported these racist posts to the webmsster
food stamp lover

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Everything the woman does will be scrutinized with a fine tooth comb. Burn out in 3...2...1...

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

It could be nobody sees the real problem here. Instead of bringing on another superintendent the school system should hire a keeper.
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Your Name Here wrote:
It could be nobody sees the real problem here. Instead of bringing on another superintendent the school system should hire a keeper.
It used to be called Warden

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

goes around comes around wrote:
<quoted text>It used to be called Warden
That's after graddyation.
food stamp lover

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

warden.....that's some funny shit and accurate too.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

Actually she has a good track record of doing what needs to be done here but I think the people who attend (or fail to attend) Buffalo schools do not have the intelligence or desire to learn since there is no incentive to do so. When you go to school long enough to learn the welfare system then you are "career-trained" and ready for the real world according according to current practices. The only difference between this system and owning Negroes back in the 1800's is this bunch doesn't work.
truth

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Your Name Here wrote:
Actually she has a good track record of doing what needs to be done here but I think the people who attend (or fail to attend) Buffalo schools do not have the intelligence or desire to learn since there is no incentive to do so. When you go to school long enough to learn the welfare system then you are "career-trained" and ready for the real world according according to current practices. The only difference between this system and owning Negroes back in the 1800's is this bunch doesn't work.
your right on the money and now they will self destruct let nature take it's course it's a jungle out there

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Your Name Here wrote:
You missed a couple of important points. You can't beat or sell them either!
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

The BUFFALO school board is the results of the BUFFALO schools. Adventure into never never land

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>You missed a couple of important points. You can't beat or sell them either!
Oh, you can beat them but you have to be a cop.
herman con

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

will the superintendant live in the ghetto where she needs to be so she can help the poor little kids get to school.now that they are getting free air conditioning they won't wasnt to go to school.ps they are already selling the air conditioners on bailey near genesee while calling their crack dealers on their free cell's
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

herman con wrote:
will the superintendant live in the ghetto where she needs to be so she can help the poor little kids get to school.now that they are getting free air conditioning they won't wasnt to go to school.ps they are already selling the air conditioners on bailey near genesee while calling their crack dealers on their free cell's
IT FIGURES

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

This crap about free cell phones and air conditioners and chronic welfare needs to be tied to a politician. Maybe if we called them Cuomophones or air Schumerditioners they bureaucritters would be embarrassed enough to do something about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
tbird's favorite Cat 1 hr Cat got your Tongue 3
Should Melissa report in the nude? (Jun '08) 1 hr She is 1 HAWT MILF 14
neocon makes appearance in stealth mode 2 hr Life Coach 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Cool-Hand-Luke 18,501
Worst areas of Buffalo (Sep '12) 7 hr Life Coach 50
I Delete All Threads 7 hr Long Arm 3
Friday Fun at Talk of the Town (Aug '08) 12 hr brian 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••