Islam is at war with America. Obama's Arab spring is a failure
Posted in the Buffalo Forum
#1 Sep 17, 2012
THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA MUST BE TOLD
I read 'The Amateur' and it was awesome. I'm now on 'OBama's America' by Dinesh D'Souza and along with Edward Kline shows all about Obama and his family. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That's something the liberal Democrats don't want you to see or read.
The movie 2016 Obama's America has set records for a politcal film. The Obama people are fuming at the film and are telling critics to lie about the film, even though 80% of the people watching loved it. The other 20% must be Obama lovers.
ISLAM IS AT WAR WITH AMERICA
Since when will radical Muslim dictate our freedom of speech and expression.
Islam is made up of parts of all religions. Their Prophet Mohammad was a pedophile and bigmaist who married a young girl named Aisha and had sex with Aisah when she was just nine years old. Mohammad also took many wives, but it was young Aisha who built up her husband Mohammad who was cleary a nut.
After Mohammad died Islam split into two different factions, Sunni and Shia who have been murdering each other since the 7th century.
Obama has given the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt 1.5 billion dollars. Why?
It would have been more of an honor if Obama secured those US embassies on 9-11 so they
wouldn't have died in vain.Obama's foreign policy has been a total failure. Obama Cairo apology tour has been a total failure.
Obama's help with the arab spring has been a total failure.
Two more US troops killed yesterday. Al-Qaeda blames Obama's drone attacks while the liberal media is trying to fool Americans saying it wa about a movie. I wouldn't believe Obama or the liberal media for any news.
Obama went to the David Letterman show rather than meet with the Prime Minister of Israel for a special meeting about Iran's nuclear advances. That shows Obama's priorities.
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE MAN WHO IS ABOUT TO BANKRUPT AND DESTROY AMERICA
The Amateur' and 'Crimes against liberty' by Edward Kline and it was awesome. I'm now on Obama's America'and 'The roots of Obama's rage' by Dinesh D'Souza) and along with Edward Kline shows all about Obama and his family. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That's something the liberal Democrats don't want you to
see or read.
The movie 2016 Obama's America has set records for a political film. The Obama people are fuming at the film and are telling critics to lie about the film and give it a thumbs down, even though 80% of the people watching loved the movie.
Obama has spent more money than all the presidents from 1789-2000.
Bush 2008 455 billion.
Obama 2009 1.41 trillion dollars. 2010 1.29 trillion. 2011 1.3 trillion. 2012 1.33 trillion dollars.
So liberals can say Bush spent a lot, 5 trillion dollars in 8 years. Obama has spent over 5 trillion dollars in less than 4 years and will spend another 5 trillion from 2013-2017. Our debt will be 21 trillion dollars which will be higher than our entire GDP. Is that what Americans waht for themselves, their children and grandchildren?
A bankrupt 3rd world country. That's what Obama wants. You can read it all in 'Obama's America' by Dinesh D'Souza. For real Americans, the US military and veteran's this book is filled with the horror of Obama actions now and in the future if Obama gets re-elected.
YES, BILL CLINTON DID RUN UP OUR NATIONAL DEBT
According to U.S. Treasury figures at Debt to the Penny, on January 20, 1993, as Bill Clinton took office, the total outstanding public debt was $4.1 trillion. On January 19, 2001, that same figure had increased to $5.7 trillion.
OBAMA'S ARAB SPRING GEST AMERICAN KILLED
#2 Sep 17, 2012
An honest assessment, to be sure.
#3 Sep 17, 2012
Pathetic. People are laughing at you Johnnie. Life coach can tear you apart. You're a lightweight for a fat man.
Add your comments below
|Carl Paladino Wins "Most Retarded Buffalonian" ...||3 hr||lol||4|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||14 hr||agree||20,506|
|Does LIEF really matter?||15 hr||t-rex||4|
|Do black lives really matter?||Mon||TRUMP aint no chump||44|
|hottest female on local TV (Jul '08)||Mon||Lloyd||44|
|The real deal about blacks||Mon||Scotty Steiner||65|
|Mascia a racist? What?||Mon||GoOn||3|
Find what you want!
Search Buffalo Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC