Islam is at war with America. Obama's...

Islam is at war with America. Obama's Arab spring is a failure

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

James in Kaisertown

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 17, 2012
THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA MUST BE TOLD

I read 'The Amateur' and it was awesome. I'm now on 'OBama's America' by Dinesh D'Souza and along with Edward Kline shows all about Obama and his family. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That's something the liberal Democrats don't want you to see or read.

The movie 2016 Obama's America has set records for a politcal film. The Obama people are fuming at the film and are telling critics to lie about the film, even though 80% of the people watching loved it. The other 20% must be Obama lovers.
==========
ISLAM IS AT WAR WITH AMERICA

Since when will radical Muslim dictate our freedom of speech and expression.

Islam is made up of parts of all religions. Their Prophet Mohammad was a pedophile and bigmaist who married a young girl named Aisha and had sex with Aisah when she was just nine years old. Mohammad also took many wives, but it was young Aisha who built up her husband Mohammad who was cleary a nut.

After Mohammad died Islam split into two different factions, Sunni and Shia who have been murdering each other since the 7th century.

Obama has given the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt 1.5 billion dollars. Why?

It would have been more of an honor if Obama secured those US embassies on 9-11 so they
wouldn't have died in vain.Obama's foreign policy has been a total failure. Obama Cairo apology tour has been a total failure.

Obama's help with the arab spring has been a total failure.

Two more US troops killed yesterday. Al-Qaeda blames Obama's drone attacks while the liberal media is trying to fool Americans saying it wa about a movie. I wouldn't believe Obama or the liberal media for any news.

Obama went to the David Letterman show rather than meet with the Prime Minister of Israel for a special meeting about Iran's nuclear advances. That shows Obama's priorities.
==========
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE MAN WHO IS ABOUT TO BANKRUPT AND DESTROY AMERICA

The Amateur' and 'Crimes against liberty' by Edward Kline and it was awesome. I'm now on Obama's America'and 'The roots of Obama's rage' by Dinesh D'Souza) and along with Edward Kline shows all about Obama and his family. The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. That's something the liberal Democrats don't want you to
see or read.

The movie 2016 Obama's America has set records for a political film. The Obama people are fuming at the film and are telling critics to lie about the film and give it a thumbs down, even though 80% of the people watching loved the movie.

Obama has spent more money than all the presidents from 1789-2000.

Bush 2008 455 billion.

Obama 2009 1.41 trillion dollars. 2010 1.29 trillion. 2011 1.3 trillion. 2012 1.33 trillion dollars.

So liberals can say Bush spent a lot, 5 trillion dollars in 8 years. Obama has spent over 5 trillion dollars in less than 4 years and will spend another 5 trillion from 2013-2017. Our debt will be 21 trillion dollars which will be higher than our entire GDP. Is that what Americans waht for themselves, their children and grandchildren?

A bankrupt 3rd world country. That's what Obama wants. You can read it all in 'Obama's America' by Dinesh D'Souza. For real Americans, the US military and veteran's this book is filled with the horror of Obama actions now and in the future if Obama gets re-elected.

==========
YES, BILL CLINTON DID RUN UP OUR NATIONAL DEBT
According to U.S. Treasury figures at Debt to the Penny, on January 20, 1993, as Bill Clinton took office, the total outstanding public debt was $4.1 trillion. On January 19, 2001, that same figure had increased to $5.7 trillion.
==========
OBAMA'S ARAB SPRING GEST AMERICAN KILLED

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09 ...
Z BoneSmoker

North Tonawanda, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2012
James in Kaisertown wrote:
THE TRUTH ABOUT ME MUST BE TOLD.

I am a mentally disabled welfare-collecting mooch.

I threaten bodily harm to people who make fun of me.
I have anger issues due to being from a family of violent drunks and retarded folk.

Our Creator saw fit to deny me children since I'm such a complete whack job.
I'm better behaved after I gobble some nervous pills or suck down some hard cider or spome knuckle gravy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

An honest assessment, to be sure.
Barry and his pet ape

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Pathetic. People are laughing at you Johnnie. Life coach can tear you apart. You're a lightweight for a fat man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Paladino Wins "Most Retarded Buffalonian" ... 3 hr lol 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr agree 20,506
Does LIEF really matter? 15 hr t-rex 4
Do black lives really matter? Mon TRUMP aint no chump 44
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) Mon Lloyd 44
The real deal about blacks Mon Scotty Steiner 65
Mascia a racist? What? Mon GoOn 3

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages