What do you call a woman's lower back...

What do you call a woman's lower back tattoo

Created by Life Coach on Nov 12, 2008

209 votes

Click on an option to vote

A "Tramp Stamp"

A "Coaster"

A "Pull-out Target"

All of the above

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Life Coach

AOL

#1 Nov 12, 2008
All of the above
Full of Ink

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 12, 2008
a beautiful piece of artwork that took 5 hours to do....A beautiful fairy sitting on the back of a swan....the river the swan is on rides down my thigh to my calf to my toes...
WTF

York, ME

#4 Nov 12, 2008
a beautiful tribute to my children.. all of their names entwined into roses and vines..

not all tattooed people r scum.. allot of tattoos r very tasteful and many have allot of sentimental value as to why they r there.. and some still r just beautiful pieces of artwork to be displayed.. the body is an open canvas and when done right can be a beautiful art form...
Whatevaa

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 12, 2008
It'll be amusing to see all of this so called beautiful artwork when you're 70. The fairy will look like a smudgey bulldog thats crapping down your thigh to your calves to your toes. Your kids' names will be too blurry to read and the vine with roses will look like an acid trip gone bad. Explain THAT to your grandkids.
Whatevaa

Buffalo, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
ANd your body is a shrine and should be treated as such. Not defaced with graffiti.
yea

Fredonia, NY

#7 Nov 12, 2008
Whatevaa wrote:
It'll be amusing to see all of this so called beautiful artwork when you're 70. The fairy will look like a smudgey bulldog thats crapping down your thigh to your calves to your toes. Your kids' names will be too blurry to read and the vine with roses will look like an acid trip gone bad. Explain THAT to your grandkids.
hahahaha....how true...it's still a tramp stamp...
WTF

York, ME

#8 Nov 12, 2008
yes my body is a shrine and i will decorate it as such...

u people make me laugh so hard.. so what if it all sags when i get old my bladder will go along with many other things, so what.. who cares and my grandkids will also be taught respect same as my children to not judge others by the outer skin but judge them from what they r on the inside..

so many trash what they do not believe in, well guess what this is a free country and we r all equal or did u miss that?? i do not judge u because u have no tattoos why judge me because i do??

JUDGE NOT LEAST YE BE JUDGED YOURSELF
Whatevaa

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
I didn't judge. I just stated a fact. Not once did I name-call, nor did I say I oppose them. I just pointed out the FACT that your "artwork" is short lived. After 15-20 years it's a mere smudge. How is that judging people? Enlighten me please.
helen

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 12, 2008
disgusting
joel

Lockport, NY

#11 Nov 12, 2008
I voted a tramp stamp. We have a 'tramp' at work, she may have been a somewhat hot at 30. Now pushing 50, wears low cut jeans, to show off the stamp....It is so gross...her hip fat hangs over, and belly too....You have to look at the tattoo just to keep from looking at anything else that might make you puke.
Full of Ink

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2008
I love all my tattoos. I am about 60% covered in ink...hence the Full of Ink.....

Time and energy and careful thought went into each and every tattoo.
WTF

York, ME

#13 Nov 12, 2008
Whatevaa wrote:
I didn't judge. I just stated a fact. Not once did I name-call, nor did I say I oppose them. I just pointed out the FACT that your "artwork" is short lived. After 15-20 years it's a mere smudge. How is that judging people? Enlighten me please.
u questioned how r grandkids would look at it and explaining it to them , plus u said so called artwork those r judgmental comments or r u that stupid to not read what u type??
Full of Ink

Buffalo, NY

#14 Nov 12, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
u questioned how r grandkids would look at it and explaining it to them , plus u said so called artwork those r judgmental comments or r u that stupid to not read what u type??
People are morons on these things. I dont know why I get started on these boards. Its funny, my 4 year old knows which footprints are his, and my 15 year old know why I picked certain colors and designs.

Look out for Life Coach and Blacksheep they will call you every foul name in the book. you got a tattoo Oh MY Gosh...they will call you a crack head white trash trailer park hooker.....
Life Coach

AOL

#15 Nov 12, 2008
Full of Ink wrote:
a beautiful piece of artwork that took 5 hours to do....A beautiful fairy sitting on the back of a swan....the river the swan is on rides down my thigh to my calf to my toes...
So, this is on your lower back?

Is that river a path for which the spooge runs down? I'll bet THAT doesn;t look like art
Life Coach

AOL

#16 Nov 12, 2008
WTF wrote:
a beautiful tribute to my children.. all of their names entwined into roses and vines..
not all tattooed people r scum.. allot of tattoos r very tasteful and many have allot of sentimental value as to why they r there.. and some still r just beautiful pieces of artwork to be displayed.. the body is an open canvas and when done right can be a beautiful art form...
On your lower back??????

You have your kids' names written on your pullout target?

That is SICK
Life Coach

AOL

#17 Nov 12, 2008
joel wrote:
I voted a tramp stamp. We have a 'tramp' at work, she may have been a somewhat hot at 30. Now pushing 50, wears low cut jeans, to show off the stamp....It is so gross...her hip fat hangs over, and belly too....You have to look at the tattoo just to keep from looking at anything else that might make you puke.
That fat that spills over the jeans is called "muffin top"
Life Coach

AOL

#18 Nov 12, 2008
Full of Ink wrote:
I love all my tattoos. I am about 60% covered in ink...hence the Full of Ink.....
Time and energy and careful thought went into each and every tattoo.
That must have cost you alot of money.

Maybe you should have put that money into a college fund for your children
Life Coach

AOL

#19 Nov 12, 2008
Full of Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
People are morons on these things. I dont know why I get started on these boards. Its funny, my 4 year old knows which footprints are his, and my 15 year old know why I picked certain colors and designs.
Look out for Life Coach and Blacksheep they will call you every foul name in the book. you got a tattoo Oh MY Gosh...they will call you a crack head white trash trailer park hooker.....
I have never specifically called you that, but I see you got the message
Whatevaa

Buffalo, NY

#20 Nov 13, 2008
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking a simple question is not judging. And I don't consider it artwork. Did the artist sign his/her name under their work? Can you sell it?Does it raise in value over time? Then it's not artwork.

You have resorted to name calling because you know I'm right. I never called you "stupid", however you felt you needed to call me that. Why do you feel I'm stupid? Because you dislike my opinions and statement of facts? Take your own advice and don't judge people.
Mr Singh

Columbia, SC

#21 Nov 13, 2008
Hey Life Coach - I know I can be naive sometimes, but I don't understand "a coaster" - please explain if possible w/in the limits of Topix.

And before anyone jumps all over me - I have not expressed an opinion w/ the above question. I'm merely seeking to broaden my knowledge of pop culture references. Happy Thursday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr anybody anywhere 21,272
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? 11 hr USS 14
What would happen? Mon RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? (Apr '17) Dec 6 Cakethesnake 16
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) Dec 6 Anne Harrington 82

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages