Comments
121 - 140 of 142 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
ZEBRA TURKEYFISH

Sandgate, Australia

#127 Mar 13, 2014
We can all tell each other apart obviously but just in a general sense this is.

they all have black straight hair, short, that skin colour, flat faces and noses..

then people say.. NOOO Koreans and Japanese and Mongolians look nothing like each other!

DICKHEAD! within the same fucking country.. not the whole god damn continent! that's like saying Russians look like Indians..

but yes when you go on the basis of ALL the Asians and ALL the white people.. then white races are harder to tell apart from each other.. but that isn't the topic.. the topic is how similar the people look to other people in their own immediate race. Japanese look more similar to each other than Australians, with our hair colours and straight and curly and facial features and eye colour and shape and skin shades, because our gene pool is huge and made up of all the other countries and less concentrated as Asian countries.

You can tell the differences from your own race easier sure.. like Asians and whites both can't tell all black people apart very well.. plus their dark skin you cant really see their facial features too well.. but when it comes to Asians and whites it's like they're blind.. since whites have obvious colour differences that give it away without needing to look at their facial features, unlike Asians and blacks.

Like what another girl on this forum said..

I am living in China, and everyone thinks all us Americans are the same person. I am 5'9'' with long wavy blond hair and they get me confused with a 5'4'' girl with short straight brown hair ALL the time... we are both thin, but Chinese people have also got us confused with an even shorter and much heavier girl with short curly red hair as well!
June

Buffalo, NY

#128 Mar 14, 2014
How do you like China? Would love to visit there someday.
The Gloid

North Tonawanda, NY

#129 Mar 14, 2014
June wrote:
How do you like China? Would love to visit there someday.
Come visit me in the group home.
My daddy never visits.

Bring mustard and sugar packets and
I'll let you play stinky pinky with my bottom end.

Are you a Chinese lady?
Are your eyes all squishy and squinty?
Abe Froman

Buffalo, NY

#130 Mar 15, 2014
Seriously? We are being bigots here against Asians? Wow....They are the most loving intelligent people....WTF? Radical Muslims are the ENEMY! What a idiotic discussion...Pee U stinks ps I am Polish and Irish,,,get a Life....Peace to the People of the East!:)

“I LOVE Korean women! YUM!”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#131 Mar 16, 2014
Who cares; Asian women are HOTT!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#132 Mar 16, 2014
Asian cultures, historically prefer light skin over dark skin.....
MrWong

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#133 Mar 18, 2014
I always thought all white people looked alike. They may have different hair color and stuff, but the face looks the same. It's like dogs, if you shave all their fur off you would not be able to tell them apart. So, I'm glad white people have different color hair, otherwise I would not be able to tell them apart. Idk, but Asians are so diverse. White people say we all have same color eyes, but that's bs. Some asians have hazel eyes and some really dark black eyes, and everything in between. And the shape is different too. Some asians have curly hair, some have straight hair and some have wavy hair. And Asians also sound different, whereas white people all sound the same. Their voices I mean. Every single white guy sound exactly like the other white guy.
And white people smell bad. They have this distinct white people smell. Like a musky, wet dog odor.
And to the mofo who said we're all small, f--k you. I'm the runt of the family and I'm 5'10" at 165 lbs. My brothers and cousins are all over 6' and muscular.
And white people smell funny.
It just goes to show that we're all racist and ignorant, and that's especially true for white people.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134 Mar 19, 2014
..Black Mr. Wong....lol....
June

Buffalo, NY

#135 Mar 20, 2014
MrWong wrote:
I always thought all white people looked alike. They may have different hair color and stuff, but the face looks the same. It's like dogs, if you shave all their fur off you would not be able to tell them apart. So, I'm glad white people have different color hair, otherwise I would not be able to tell them apart. Idk, but Asians are so diverse. White people say we all have same color eyes, but that's bs. Some asians have hazel eyes and some really dark black eyes, and everything in between. And the shape is different too. Some asians have curly hair, some have straight hair and some have wavy hair. And Asians also sound different, whereas white people all sound the same. Their voices I mean. Every single white guy sound exactly like the other white guy.
And white people smell bad. They have this distinct white people smell. Like a musky, wet dog odor.
And to the mofo who said we're all small, f--k you. I'm the runt of the family and I'm 5'10" at 165 lbs. My brothers and cousins are all over 6' and muscular.
And white people smell funny.
It just goes to show that we're all racist and ignorant, and that's especially true for white people.
i think blacks always have a stink of ther own and its not a good smell i have never come across a white person that smells as bad as any black so FU*
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#136 Mar 20, 2014
June wrote:
<quoted text>
i think blacks always have a stink of ther own and its not a good smell i have never come across a white person that smells as bad as any black so FU*
A lot of Blacks must realize that they have BO, so they try to cover it up with lots of perfume or cologne.I can just imagine what a crack house smells like-bigtime yucky, if you catch my drift?
Arnold Stang

Buffalo, NY

#137 Mar 21, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Blacks must realize that they have BO, so they try to cover it up with lots of perfume or cologne.I can just imagine what a crack house smells like-bigtime yucky, if you catch my drift?
Rohde...YOU need to disappear from the biosphere. End it all and rot.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#138 Mar 21, 2014
Arnold Stang wrote:
<quoted text>
Rohde...YOU need to disappear from the biosphere. End it all and rot.
Arny,

I don't wish to rain on your pee-raid, but I hope to be around for mucho years
Arnold Stang

Buffalo, NY

#139 Mar 21, 2014
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Arny,
I don't wish to rain on your pee-raid, but I hope to be around for mucho years
With your lack of value and sociopathic comments, I wouldn't count on it if I were you, Rohdeapple.
March Lief COACH Madness

United States

#140 Mar 22, 2014
People say all my comments look alike. Can't argue with that.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#141 Mar 26, 2014
yep
Baxter

San Francisco, CA

#142 Mar 30, 2014
I guess diversity is in the eye of the beholder...
Gaga

Tangerang, Indonesia

#143 Apr 24, 2014
You know to us asians you all look the same.... They're the bald tourist stocky guys. The typical high school girl (blonde, brunette, wtv). The tall guys (which almsot all of them looks the same). I can't tell apart the blondes.. Sometimes when I'm watching Western movies with many teenage characters, i can't tell them apart. And there's that typical tourist couples which always looks the same. And honestly, us asians are racist. You just can't understand our language, so no one's complaining HAHAHA. P.S. Even though 'some' asians don't speak very fluent English, it's still good that we can at least speak 2 languages... And I, personally, always laugh when a white person tries to speak my language... So entertaining, can't understand a word they said.
DragonSoul

Philadelphia, PA

#144 May 2, 2014
Yes. All of us think you all look alike. We're messing with your ignorant heads.
LIEF Eye

United States

#145 May 5, 2014
I hear all women look alike if you turn them upside down.
xjiuigjkjl

Las Vegas, NV

#146 May 9, 2014
yeah all white people are huge and fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 28 min Super Secret Hider 7
Obscene / Vulgar posts 30 min Super Secret Hider 31
Judge O'donnell (Apr '09) 36 min Super Secret Hider 26
Bauerle Seeing Dragonfly Drones 1 hr A real dilemma 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Truthforthought 18,870
Hippodrome Pool Hall 12 hr Leo Cudney 7
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 14 hr Edgewood 25
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE