Comments
101 - 120 of 142 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2014
Dmitry

Ellicott City, MD

#107 Aug 13, 2013
As you start in Europe and move east there is less and less genetic diversity so yes Asian people look a lot more alike than white people. Black people actually have the most diversity and their appearance varies drastically. Asians have the least diversity, look at Mongols or Eskimo people which have the least genetic variation out of any ethnic group. Asians are used to distinguish each other by certain features and that's why white people might appear 'the same' to them but in reality Asians do look much more alike than any other race.
Melanie

Las Vegas, NV

#108 Aug 24, 2013
the duke wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally agree with you i mean even though i can tell them all apart(mostly), they really all have the black hair, brown eyes, etc. and it would be way easier to tell apart whites due to them having brown, blond, red, auburn hair and blue, green, gray, violet, brown, etc. color eyes.
However the most diverse are hispanics we have every color eye, every shade of skin, and every type of hair, though technically we got them from people from spain and other europeans breeding with us.
P.S. mexicans, ecuadorians,etc not included since they are not spanish they are descendants of aztec, inca, and other native americans who were forced south of the border by "The White Man"
Umm, wrong. Mexico was colonized by the Spanish... Hahaha wow
Cleo

Shanghai, China

#109 Sep 20, 2013
Darrell wrote:
I am still unable to identify the difference between all the black people. They always look the same to me. XD.(Well, it is my own problem though)
Don't worry it is not only your problems. I'm from Asia. When I was in america, there weren't that much black kids that I know so it was not hard. But when it comes to tv shows I have BIG troubles identifying different black characters! This sometimes make certain shows very confusing to me.
Yuyi

Washington, DC

#110 Nov 27, 2013
U are annoying u don't know what white peeps look like! Or seen them! Trust me they are really diverse!
No not true

Washington, DC

#111 Nov 27, 2013
Sucking Boobies wrote:
All round eye's look alike and i was born and raised here .
hush I was raised here too and I am Asian so WHAT !!!!
Shut yo face

Washington, DC

#112 Nov 27, 2013
punK wrote:
yes. yes we do, roundeye.
I'm both so come at me bro!!
Coco

Montréal, Canada

#113 Dec 12, 2013
the duke wrote:
<quoted text>
i totally agree with you i mean even though i can tell them all apart(mostly), they really all have the black hair, brown eyes, etc. and it would be way easier to tell apart whites due to them having brown, blond, red, auburn hair and blue, green, gray, violet, brown, etc. color eyes.
However the most diverse are hispanics we have every color eye, every shade of skin, and every type of hair, though technically we got them from people from spain and other europeans breeding with us.
P.S. mexicans, ecuadorians,etc not included since they are not spanish they are descendants of aztec, inca, and other native americans who were forced south of the border by "The White Man"
Hispanic are concidered white and if by white man you mean people from Spain then you are right, because most of south America was taken by Spain and north America was taken by england an France
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#114 Dec 12, 2013
the duke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean that white people are more likely to act out in mob style when they know that they are the majority.
You don't hear of too many asians getting into trouble by the law unless there was a form of white mob style dichotomy exploitation involved.
Perfect example is what happened to Mr. Ying from Yings and Wings restaurant.
As a repeat customer this man always came across as having a very placid demeaner. The whites are probably just trying to close him down to make way for a white runned business to take Mr. Yings place.
Another example, how many people of color do you see on the local news. They had one asian newscaster a couple years ago to whom had been replaced and now they have one young African American lady I believe on channel 4 amidst a very white dominated crew of anchors.
New Yorkers are not as tolerableof diversity as they may make themselves to be. One just learns overtime how to play by their rules.
Bush Master

Buffalo, NY

#115 Dec 14, 2013
Bushman wrote:
Is it true that their genitalia is slanted?
Is it true that your genitalia is bent at the end and smells of foul fish from your white women.
For your sake I hope you don't get swallowed by that big black vortex Thats why they are more incline to have surgery on their vaginas to make them smaller.
Bush Master

Buffalo, NY

#116 Dec 14, 2013
Coco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic are concidered white and if by white man you mean people from Spain then you are right, because most of south America was taken by Spain and north America was taken by england an France
Who cares.
Truth be known

Buffalo, NY

#117 Dec 14, 2013
You white devils are harrassing the Asians again as they enter or leave the department stores by setting off the alarms huh. One last thing we don't need your sales associates to hold our hands when we enter the rest rooms as if you think we might be trying to steal something.
Chris

Czech Republic

#118 Feb 1, 2014
I don't think they look completely the same, but I still can tell black and latino people apart better. And by the way, I've been listening tl korean group SNSD for years, but I still can't tell Yuri and Seohyun apart, especially in music videos :D ...
ninjiari

United States

#119 Feb 4, 2014
Hii! I'm an American and here in New York there are many people from different countries. Well known as the melting pot. When I proceeded to hang out with my bestfriend in China town there where many asians. Japanese, Koreans, Chinese amd more they all lookes different to me. I glanced at them as I walked the streets on China town. There was nothing more beautiful than does asian men and woman. Haha. Just kidding everyone is Beautiful in their own way. Just asian people dont lool the same just like everyone else from other raises.

Don't get me wrong though. There are people out there that may look like you and you never know. That had happened to me and I am a mixed breed. So I'm not only American but I am Dominican and Italian. I have a tannish skin tone, Brown large almond eyes and brown long hair. I'm average built and you know there might be anither person out there that isn't even my own raise that will look like me but you will know that it isn't me because of the small differences of our bodies, the language, the nationality, our skin tone maybe slightly different. Our style can be different, our personality is different. Everyone is their own individual no matter ehefe you're from Asian or not. n.n
kyarah

Lisbon, Portugal

#120 Feb 26, 2014
I can c differences between Koreans Japans & Chinese people almost always........,, but i do only because last year I was a k-drama fever......... when I was little we were sometimes playing asians by pushing our eyelashes to imitate them....... For us that was the only diference that separated our race with their's..........Not saying it's impossible but if you look close they are different although for others they are all still the same ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#121 Mar 10, 2014
Travel to Asia quite often....Alway's happy to return home to the U.S., but our women look huge.....
The Gloid

North Tonawanda, NY

#122 Mar 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Travel to Asia quite often....Alway's happy to return home to the U.S., but our women look huge.....
You should see my stepmom CindyBird.

Her dinners, that's what my Daddy calls them, are flat as pancakes and hang way below her waist. The knipples on those things point to the ground.

My Uncle GUMPy has so many carbuncles on his eyelids that he looks Asian.
Forum Five-0

Buffalo, NY

#123 Mar 10, 2014
Troll alert!

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
Limpy LIEF

United States

#124 Mar 11, 2014
Everybody at Jack Astors looks alike to me.
vvv

Buffalo, NY

#125 Mar 11, 2014
usa ... usa ... usa ... us.. umm .. wow, well ... hacksaw jim duggan somewhere weeps.
June

Buffalo, NY

#126 Mar 12, 2014
Love Asians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min truth told 18,895
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Austrian Expat 439
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Who are trying to... 6,413
Still no apology 19 hr Leo Cudney 2
when an american defector says pikey what fid h... 19 hr geeniuss chrysst 3
News - State Trooper Shot in Northern New York (Jun '07) 20 hr DCFed 14
Good Riddance King of Geniuses 22 hr geeniuss chrysst 17
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••