Do asians think all white people look...
Larry Moondog
#87 Aug 16, 2012
Do all trolls think Lief Coach looks like them?
Hjsjss

Kingston, Canada

#88 Aug 28, 2012
viet4life wrote:
The only good looking South East Asian race is the Vietnamese we have French blood in us. Its Japs, Chinks and Koreans and Japanese that all look the same. Vietnamese are the only south-east asian race with double eyelids. The rest are surgery or double eye lid glue.
yea but most vietnamese people r poor and are prositutes
Hjsjss

Kingston, Canada

#89 Aug 28, 2012
Marissa wrote:
how the fu ck can u think someone with brown hair
looks exactly the same as somene with blonde hair?! I DONT FUCKING GET IT
ITS LIKE THAT BLONDE JOKE ABOUT
HORSES
A blonde bought two horses, and could never remember which horse was which.
A neighbor suggested that she cut the tail of one horse and that worked great until the other horse got his tail caught in a bush. It tore just right and looked exactly like the other horse's tail and our friend was stuck again.
The neighbor suggested she notch the ear
off one horse. That worked fine until the other horse caught his ear on a barbed wire fence. Once again our friend couldn't tell them apart.
The neighbor suggested she measure the horses for height. When she did, she was very pleased to find that the white horse was 2 inches taller than the black horse.
marissa nobody wants to read ur fcking boring quote
BarbieDahl

Cincinnati, OH

#90 Oct 20, 2012
I wanna flog an Asian guy.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#91 Oct 21, 2012
Do all Orientals think that all dogs look alike when they go to cook them?
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#92 Oct 21, 2012
Most Whites all look different, but I noticed that Asians and American Indians look similar.
Nutcha

United States

#93 Nov 4, 2012
From the above, why you guys just think that Asian people have small eyes, white skin etc.Asia continent doesn't consist just China, Japan, Korea. That countries just the part of Asia(Although China is a very big country). Just like that I'm Asian too and I love Asian people, not care what country were they form but I don't understand why white people always think that Asian=Chinese=_____=;For me white people don't look same and Asian people too.
heleriolafaur

Monticello, IN

#94 Nov 5, 2012
i'm a mix black and isaw asian people who look like me.. and i'm like.. but i'm not asian but i still look like you.. like her parents are not black.. and she has fat lips don't tell me mom cheated..
asian girl 000

Surrey, Canada

#95 Dec 5, 2012
Parallel wrote:
Back in high school, we had an exchange student, a boy from China. When asked which American girl he thought was the cutest, he responded with "they all look the same to me."
So, I'd say, yes.
yea, we do..,,lol
Matt Kruse

Buffalo, NY

#96 Dec 6, 2012
It seems all white women try to look alike with their straight, long stringy hair and their blackened eye lashes and around their eyes.Ugly fat circus freaks.
White men with their shaved heads and chimp ass beards and neck tattoos all look alike too.
Francis Go

Quezon City, Philippines

#97 Feb 27, 2013
I am from Asia myself. Southeast Asia to be specific. Yes, I did realize that to me, whites tend to look alike. And I have white friends who have told me asians tend to look alike.

I agree with someone who earlier posted that maybe it has something to do with being immersed with the group of people you belong to. You get more used to the nuances and the slight differentiation of each face the longer you are immersed in that group.

I think it is also worthy to mention that I myself also before had difficulty distinguishing between a Korean, Chinese, and Japanese (YES, they have slight physical distinctions that to them are very obvious, but to us who are NOT Korean, Chinese, and Japanese, are simply inexistent since they all just look the same. However, the more I encountered Japanese and Koreans, the more I was able to distinguish them from each other.

But this is just my opinion based on my experience.:)
lol

Lancaster, NY

#98 Feb 27, 2013
All races have characteristics that make them look similiar. Blacks however all look the same, just like the neaderthals
cocosista

Apopka, FL

#99 Mar 3, 2013
Not all asians look the same. Whites really look alike to me! No, I am not Asian or White
Christine

Bronx, NY

#100 Mar 5, 2013
Lol at all the bitter white people. Yes. White people do look the same to Asians. Sorry if that hurts your whitey feeling with your diversity excuse.
lol

Lancaster, NY

#101 Mar 6, 2013
Christine wrote:
Lol at all the bitter white people. Yes. White people do look the same to Asians. Sorry if that hurts your whitey feeling with your diversity excuse.
We dont care if we all look alike, as long as we dont look black.
Long_Er

Fairfax, VA

#102 May 16, 2013
Impotence Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Unevolved? What are they missing an eye or nose, lips or ears?
I know alot of beautiful Philippinos. It sounds to me like maybe you couldn't satisfy one. Impotence problem maybe?
Haha! That was good, and probably true!
MePutPeePeeInYou rCoke

Orange, NJ

#103 Jun 27, 2013
Sucking Boobies wrote:
All round eye's look alike and i was born and raised here .
Asian's can't tell the difference between white people because their eyes are almost closed shut.
MePutPeePeeInYou rCoke

Orange, NJ

#104 Jun 27, 2013
Matt Kruse wrote:
It seems all white women try to look alike with their straight, long stringy hair and their blackened eye lashes and around their eyes.Ugly fat circus freaks.
White men with their shaved heads and chimp ass beards and neck tattoos all look alike too.
Don't be mad because you have a little penis.
Blub

Singapore, Singapore

#105 Jul 26, 2013
Impotence Blues wrote:
<quoted text>
Unevolved? What are they missing an eye or nose, lips or ears?
I know alot of beautiful Philippinos. It sounds to me like maybe you couldn't satisfy one. Impotence problem maybe?
Filipinos not phillipinos.
Anyway I agree with you, there are many beautiful Filipinos or other Southeast Asians.
And the people of the different countries in Asia look very different-- Chinese, Malays, Thai do not share the same features at all.
aussie

Wollongong, Australia

#106 Aug 1, 2013
Long Wang wrote:
<quoted text>So says you, round-eye.
go get a shoe lace and cover up your eyes buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr fire exit 20,278
Ghetto assed names 7 hr Seriously 22
The real deal about blacks 12 hr Zeke the Pinhead 30
Buffalo Zoo Has a New Exhibit 13 hr Zeke the Pinhead 9
Chris Romanowski Empire Liquidators 1791 Fillmo... 22 hr CARL 2
May 22, 1954 May 22 Kohlrabi 1
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) May 22 Imblack 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages