help me take the city schools back
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big surprise

Buffalo, NY

#22 May 22, 2013
Surprise, surprise. Guess who wastes more tax dollars on education than NYS...? No one! NYS is the all time leader in wasting tax dollars, some $19,000 per student, per year. Utah is the most efficient spending about $6,000 per student, and you can bet that Utah has a higher literacy and graduation rate too...
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#23 May 22, 2013
Windy wrote:
The issues in BPS have less to do with the schools themselves and more to do with the lack of parenting going on at home for these kids. Parents sending their children to school unprepared, without homework assignments completed, without breakfast in their bellies, without manners, and without respect for themselves or others.....can you imagine trying to teach a room full of these kids?
Carl Paladino is a loud-mouthed bully. He is not the answer to this problem.
carl tell's it like it is why have buffalo's leaders not told the truth to these people it's welfare and the parents they get food stamps and welfare so they keep poping out kids for bigger checks it's the black scourge in buffalo and many cities across the country but as the money gets tighter and tighter and taxpayers leave the state these welfare collectors will be cut down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belmont management apartments 8 hr IME 1 2
News The Depression Coach 8 hr tbird19482 19
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr why 21,286
Why are there so many simians in Buffalo NY? 13 hr Wellnow 2
Only homosexual men study Library Science 15 hr Maddie from Texas 73
Water Rescue Tburdd 18 hr VeteransSon 5
News Schumer Calls Out Pence Prior to WNY Visit 19 hr Brian 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages