TOM BAUERLE - Under Assessed - Under ...

TOM BAUERLE - Under Assessed - Under Taxed

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Adam

Tonawanda, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Very interesting.

Maybe an investigative reporter will look into this?
Ummmmm

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Obsessed much?

Why do you know A) where he lives, B) his purchase date and price, C) his historical record of assessments and D) today's show topic?
hmmmm

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2011
Hes still on the air?
Village Resident

Tonawanda, NY

#6 Mar 4, 2011
It's people like me, with over assessed houses, that have to pay for clowns like Bauerle! The tax levy has to be collected one way or another. Why do the rich people get all the breaks?
Alfalfa

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 4, 2011
Assessment of property is a nightmare for me.

A grand socerer with help from his ancient book of secret potions prestidigities his predictions for the current sale value of your trusty home and then it's up to you to argue, if you dare, about their "professional" opinion. sorry about spelling
Village Resident

Tonawanda, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Alfalfa wrote:
Assessment of property is a nightmare for me.
A grand socerer with help from his ancient book of secret potions prestidigities his predictions for the current sale value of your trusty home and then it's up to you to argue, if you dare, about their "professional" opinion. sorry about spelling
If you live in Amherst or the Village of Williamsville and your assessment is high, it's because people like us have to make up the difference for people, like Bauerle, who are under-assessed because they have "connections."

I can't believe he did a show, criticizing other people for playing the system, when it seems as if he's guilty of the same thing. I hope everyone who reads this thread calls the assessor and complains.
The Real Tom Bauerle

Lewiston, NY

#11 Mar 4, 2011
I do not usually pay any attention to this kind of nonsense, but enough is enough.

I fought what I considered to be an unfair assessment on my property, just like anyone else is entitled to do.

I did my research and presented my case with facts and documentation.

"Tommy Bowelry" is an obsessed, stalker type of individual who has sent me the vilest kind of e-mails for several years under assumed names. This disturbed person has gone beyond me and has gone so far as to attack my dead father, sending me e-mails from "Hell."

I would be happy to share the presentation I gave to the assessment challenge people with any legitimate media member or investigator. I'll go you one better...

Alan Bedenko is not a big fan of mine, but he has the courage to attach his name to what he writes about me and I respect that. He is also an attorney.

I would be happy to show Alan my challenge presentation in its entirety for his review. Despite our differences, I would trust him to offer a non-biased opinion on this issue.

Furthermore, if "Tommy Bauerle" comes out of the anonymous shadows and puts her money where her mouth is, hire a polygraphist and I will answer any questions about how I challenged my assessment. Tell you what, if I am found deceptive in any way I will donate $1,000 to the SPCA and I will reimburse you for the polygraph. If I am found to be telling the truth (and I will be), "Tommy" can donate whatever she can afford, since I think she has a fondness for animals.

To suggest that I asked for or received any "special treatment" is an lie.

C'mon, Tommy. Let's put YOUR name out there.
Seen It Before

Lancaster, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2011
The Real Tom Bauerle wrote:
I do not usually pay any attention to this kind of nonsense, but enough is enough.
I fought what I considered to be an unfair assessment on my property, just like anyone else is entitled to do.
"Tommy Bowelry" is an obsessed, stalker type of individual who has sent me the vilest kind of e-mails for several years under assumed names. This disturbed person has gone beyond me and has gone so far as to attack my dead father, sending me e-mails from "Hell."
I would be happy to share the presentation I gave to the assessment challenge people with any legitimate media member or investigator. I'll go you one better...
Alan Bedenko is not a big fan of mine, but he has the courage to attach his name to what he writes about me and I respect that. He is also an attorney.
I would be happy to show Alan my challenge presentation in its entirety for his review. Despite our differences, I would trust him to offer a non-biased opinion on this issue.
Furthermore, if "Tommy Bauerle" comes out of the anonymous shadows and puts her money where her mouth is, hire a polygraphist and I will answer any questions about how I challenged my assessment. Tell you what, if I am found deceptive in any way I will donate $1,000 to the SPCA and I will reimburse you for the polygraph. If I am found to be telling the truth (and I will be), "Tommy" can donate whatever she can afford, since I think she has a fondness for animals.
This message has been sponsored by William C Rott and Tandoori!!!
Mass Debate

Hamburg, NY

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Wow, it is true. All of the houses around Tom Bauerle are assessed around $30-50K higher than his. He should share all of this information with his neighbors so they too can claim they are over-assessed. What a hypocrite.
Mass Debate

Hamburg, NY

#15 Mar 8, 2011
Here is the website:
http://www.amherst.ny.us/govt/it/cpi/cpi_sear...

just type in the addresses around his and you'll see that his is way lower than comparable houses right in the area (year, build, sq. ft., etc...). If it is true he sunk that money into his house there is definitely something fishy about the whole thing.

You cannot type the word "drive" but rather "dr". i.e. "Columbia Dr".
Chloe

Buffalo, NY

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Mommy, it's time to move on with your life. This stalker act is getting old. Why did you kill me?
Cassandra Joan

Kansas City, MO

#18 Mar 9, 2011
WOW! Talk about co-inky-dinks! Tom lives at 11 Columbia Dr and his reply in this thread was number 11!
Door Dinger

Kansas City, MO

#21 Mar 9, 2011
...Alan Bedenko is not a big fan of mine, but he has the courage to attach his name to what he writes about me and I respect that. He is also an attorney.
This, coming from a guy who's always openly criticized attorneys for their inherent dishonesty. LMFAO!

It's more than obvious you were afraid Bedenko would take you up on your offer to "share the presentation you gave to the assessment challenge people with any legitimate media member or investigator," so you decided it would be in your best interest to stroke his ego in hopes that doing so would result in him going easy on you.

Thanks for providing me with my coffee spitter laugh of the day, Tommy Boy!
my two cents

United States

#22 Mar 9, 2011
I'm not a big fan of your show. But Knowledge is power. If you have the knowledge to challenge the rediculous assessments that Williamsville and Amherst dole out then I'm happy for you. Someone beating the system !! To offer it to anyone else, I'm surprised that none of these blowhards here took you up on the offer to save on their taxes as well. I'll even bet alot of these people on this blog are the same whiners that voted to retain Williamsville as a village. Hang in there Tom.
The Real Tom Bauerle

Tonawanda, NY

#23 Mar 9, 2011
my two cents wrote:
I'll even bet alot of these people on this blog are the same whiners that voted to retain Williamsville as a village. Hang in there Tom.
Ummmm, yeeeaaahhh, I'm one of those "blowhards." But I digress.

Why wouldn't I vote in favor of maintaining the village? Now that I have one of the lowest assessments in the village, I can afford it. LOL! I'm just sayin...

...Who's with me?
WNYresident

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Mar 9, 2011
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of your show. But Knowledge is power. If you have the knowledge to challenge the rediculous assessments that Williamsville and Amherst dole out then I'm happy for you. Someone beating the system !! To offer it to anyone else, I'm surprised that none of these blowhards here took you up on the offer to save on their taxes as well. I'll even bet alot of these people on this blog are the same whiners that voted to retain Williamsville as a village. Hang in there Tom.
What up, Brian Daddy?

WORD!
s_J_b

Kansas City, MO

#25 Mar 10, 2011
I've forwarded this thread to wnymedia.net
Hopefully they'll expose Tommy Boy like they exposed Carl Paladino.
Rotten Son

Kansas City, MO

#26 Mar 10, 2011
In the midget's defense, we don't do very good work.
Sent obo Alan Bedenko

Buffalo, NY

#27 Mar 10, 2011
I was made aware of this thread via email; I don't participate in the topix.com forums. I saw that Mr. Bauerle has offered to transmit some sort of information to me so that I may examine it to determine whether he was treated fairly or unfairly in connection with a town assessment matter. I reject any such offer for the following reasons:
1. I couldn't care less about Tom Bauerle's (or anyone else in the town of Amherst of village of Williamsville's) property taxes or assessments. If he wants to make his assessment presentation available, then he has a website, a radio show, and this Topix thread within which to do so. He doesn't need my help.
2. On November 23, 2010, Mr. Bauerle transmitted an email to me stating in relevant part, "I do not want to hear from you again in any fashion. If I must, I will seek an order of protection and report your stalking and obsessional tendencies to the NY Bar."
Based on that November email, I absolutely and categorically refuse to engage in any direct communication with Mr. Bauerle in any way - I have stopped listening to his program, and I have diligently refused to make any contact with him "in any fashion". This inexplicable attempt to drag me into this thread is quite obviously a sham to expose me to a malicious prosecution and/or to harm my professional career.
Presumably, any presentation that this radio "host" gave to the town board in an effort to affect his tax assessment would be public record and readily available via FOIL request to the relevant governmental entity. A FOIL costs exactly as much as a US Postage stamp. If someone wants to make an issue of this, they are free to do so.
With the exception of Mr. Bauerle, anyone who wishes to contact me further regarding this matter is free to do so at the email address shown at wnymedia.net . Mr. Bauerle, however, is free to contact me only through an intermediary who is a licensed New York State attorney at the same email address.
my two cents

United States

#28 Mar 10, 2011
WNYresident wrote:
<quoted text>What up, Brian Daddy?
WORD!
Who is Brian Daddy? Jack arse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does LIEF really matter? 8 hr NO Lief 2
Do black lives really matter? 17 hr TRUMP aint no chump 46
hottest female on local TV (Jul '08) 20 hr Lloyd 44
The real deal about blacks 20 hr Scotty Steiner 65
Mascia a racist? What? 21 hr GoOn 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Aug 26 Rhogrebe 931

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages