Overnight shooting leaves man injured

Overnight shooting leaves man injured

There are 23 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Overnight shooting leaves man injured. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Police say a man was shot by gun fire shortly after 2a.m. at Fillmore Ave. and Riley Street in Buffalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Paul Dyster wrote:
Third question-Did the last commissioner really smoke a combination of cocaine and baking soda commonly known as crack, or was that a rumor ???
The past three US presidents used cocaine, so why do you want to hold a police commissioner to a higher standard?
Paul Dyster

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2013
This is true coach. I don't know him and I can't judge him.I was just trying to corroborate allegations made by the officer that was fired for fighting another officer during a choking incident...
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Paul Dyster wrote:
This is true coach. I don't know him and I can't judge him.I was just trying to corroborate allegations made by the officer that was fired for fighting another officer during a choking incident...
I don't think she was fired over the fighting incident, but I don't know. I think it may have been a series of issues.

Cops square off with each other and fight all the time.Usually just pushing matches and a few wild punches. It only becomes a big deal when one of them whines about it or the public finds out. Sometimes there is drama when they bang each others wives without permission.

Cops have this "code" that says you aren't supposed to bang another cop's wife. People think the code is what prevents this from happening. The truth is that they have this "code" because it happens quite a bit. A friend of mine was a cop in an urban mid-Atlantic city about the size of Buffalo from 1960 until 1988. He used to tell these stories about effed up cops and then he would hang and shake his head and say "Policemens is crazy". He's dead now. I miss old Nick Kemp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court Race DO NOT vote for DisHon. John... (Aug '09) 8 hr Bren 12
Hubby affair at Xylem 13 hr The facts just th... 2
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Mon Suticat 924
Hubby affair at Xylem Mon fart seeker 3
people need to stand up for the donald's beliefs Jan 15 Reaper 54
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Jan 14 kingmuthufukkah 28
News Town of Wilson in shock after suicide and murder (Jul '08) Jan 13 thatgurkkss 7

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages