Overnight shooting leaves man injured

Overnight shooting leaves man injured

There are 23 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Overnight shooting leaves man injured. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Police say a man was shot by gun fire shortly after 2a.m. at Fillmore Ave. and Riley Street in Buffalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 22, 2013
why even bother to report these shootings they are an every night thing here in buffalo no one cares anymore.if the parents would start to raise their children properly instead of blaming the school system and the white people for their lack of raising them have a nice day

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Give it some time. When all the new gun laws take hold then these daily shootings will be a thing of the past. The homicide numbers will drop by 82% and the City will once again be safe!

By the way, I have a bridge for sale......
FFS-

North Tonawanda, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2013
That's a nice neighborhood. I am surprised there was a shooting. Probably an accident.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2013
buffalo blue wrote:
why even bother to report these shootings they are an every night thing here in buffalo no one cares anymore.if the parents would start to raise their children properly instead of blaming the school system and the white people for their lack of raising them have a nice day
I don't think the "victims" actually "report" these shootings, but if they call an ambulance or show up at the hospital,or die, then the police reluctantly become involved.

The "victims" don't want to make any trouble for anybody, so they usually lie and say they didn't know who shot them. Don't none a "witnesses" know nothin' neither.

Don't sell and/or use drugs, stay out of the crossfire, and you will probably be OK

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jan 22, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Give it some time. When all the new gun laws take hold then these daily shootings will be a thing of the past. The homicide numbers will drop by 82% and the City will once again be safe!
Legalize drugs and the shootings will drop 82%

Neocon, do you know a retired Town of Tonawanda Capt named Peter Christ?

His picture is on this link

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Sorry, here is the link

http://www.leap.cc/author/Peter/

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2013
I don't know him but I heard of him. Wants to legalize drugs. Illegal drugs means job security for us active duty cops. Maybe after I retire I'll want to legalize drugs too. Make a fortune selling loud!

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
I don't know him but I heard of him. Wants to legalize drugs. Illegal drugs means job security for us active duty cops. Maybe after I retire I'll want to legalize drugs too. Make a fortune selling loud!
Proves my point

It's all about the money

If drugs became illegal, I think you would see local police manpower reduced by about 25% nationwide and the Fed agencies would be reduced by 75%

Coast Guard cuts too

Jail guards, judges, court clerks...

Many prosecutors and defense attorneys would have to chase ambulances

I don't think it will be legal to sell it on the street or out of your house. I would imagine it will be regulated and taxed like liquor stores

Location hidden

#9 Jan 22, 2013
If you think those dealing drugs now will suddenly go legit if drugs are legalized you have another think coming....as TBird would say!

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#10 Jan 22, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Where's the bridge located and what's your asking price?

Ha Ha!

Location hidden

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Brooklyn. 10000 Renminbi. Price dropped since the inauguration!

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Jan 22, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
If you think those dealing drugs now will suddenly go legit if drugs are legalized you have another think coming....as TBird would say!
Stop trying to hurt tbird's self of steam

Most drug dealers are small time clowns making just enough to buy their own stuff and for their girlfriends,$200 sneakers, and fancy rims for their $1200 cars.

I think it's funny they will have to either get real jobs or go commit real crimes.

And a bunch of cops will also have to go get real jobs

"A cop is somebody who is too lazy to work and too scared to steal". I heard that line in an old movie.
Paul Dyster

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Lmfao, start selling loud !!! What about dro, chronic, cush or purp ??? Neocon you must patrol around GYC, CP or 31 ???

Location hidden

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Patrol??? I haven't been in Patrol since 1994!

And there is no purp around here.

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
Patrol??? I haven't been in Patrol since 1994!
And there is no purp around here.
You have been in a special unit since 1994 and you say you don't play "the game"?

Something does not add up here

Location hidden

#17 Jan 23, 2013
That's not what I said. I said I haven't been in Patrol since 1994.

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jan 23, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
That's not what I said. I said I haven't been in Patrol since 1994.
So ya wanna play word games....20 questions?

First question- Do you have to always listen to the police radio when you are on duty?

Location hidden

#19 Jan 23, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
So ya wanna play word games....20 questions?
First question- Do you have to always listen to the police radio when you are on duty?
No. My unit is not dispatchable!

Chesapeake, VA

#20 Jan 23, 2013
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
No. My unit is not dispatchable!
Second question-Do you usually wear a uniform on duty, and if so, which type?
Paul Dyster

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Third question-Did the last commissioner really smoke a combination of cocaine and baking soda commonly known as crack, or was that a rumor ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black man gets unemployment while in jail (May '11) 2 hr Cam 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Army Vet 21,044
Avandia 17 hr Perry 1
I miss Don ''NO NECK'' Paul on channel 4 weather 17 hr Sam 2
Are you tired of seeing so many African-America... 21 hr Honest Abraham 11
does britni smallwood have a speech impediment 23 hr Buck Rohde 2
Jacob Hennigan Wed Jim 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages