Two People Pulled from Water at Union...

Two People Pulled from Water at Union Ship Canal

There are 5 comments on the WGRZ-TV Buffalo story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Two People Pulled from Water at Union Ship Canal. In it, WGRZ-TV Buffalo reports that:

Multiple rescue crews were called to the scene at Union Ship Canal after police say two people were pulled from the water Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ-TV Buffalo.

GUMPNF

North Tonawanda, NY

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
THEY can't swim. It is a well known characteristic of THEM. Their deaths are the result of their stupiditythat heat daily support as their grandmother's and mothers try to create self esteem by telling them not to let anyone tell them that they can't do something. That is one of their major failings.....stubbornness and stupidity. If you can't swim,you should not jump into deepwater. Especially deep water where it is posted: NO SWIMMING. Stop raising stupid kids in the hood. Give them up FOR adoption by smart liberal bleeding hearts who will teach them to swim
Had I seen those two eggplants bobbing in the water, I would have lectured then on safe swimming practices while pushing their heads beneath the surface.

I love children, all children, even THEM.
King of car Buckles

Hamburg, NY

#5 Jul 5, 2013
That is because Tony is a sick racist pus covered pervert
Antknee Melanzane

North Tonawanda, NY

#7 Jul 5, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Gump, you carbuncle-infested murderous racist
I am surprised you didn't throw out the Italian word for eggplant to show everybody the ignorant ginzo you really are.
You say it is sick to joke about the pus-oozing carbuncles that cover your greasy face, yet you think it is OK to murder children because of the color of their skin
YOU are the sick one
Stop at my place in Love Canal and say that crapola to my pus-laden viso and I'll punch you in that naso of yours.

TONI
GUMPNF

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2013
ha ha ha ha jeez
Post 4 5 6 & 7 Are just hillarious.
Any body that can read should know its all false by the same one from NORTH TONAWANDA.

Really sick.

AS FOR THE CRAP ABOUT italian & EGG PLANT,
i WONDER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.
are YOU SURE you are sober?

CMON tell us WHY did you take your daughter to the blackthorn ??

Are you hard up or are you trying to unload her because of retardation like you ?
HERIDITY?
Raped Ape

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
THEY can't swim. It is a well known characteristic of THEM. Their deaths are the result of their stupiditythat heat daily support as their grandmother's and mothers try to create self esteem by telling them not to let anyone tell them that they can't do something. That is one of their major failings.....stubbornness and stupidity. If you can't swim,you should not jump into deepwater. Especially deep water where it is posted: NO SWIMMING. Stop raising stupid kids in the hood. Give them up FOR adoption by smart liberal bleeding hearts who will teach them to swim
Let's try to meet up so I can smash your head in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tpd 21,046
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... 1 hr Kevin 2
Is Heather Waldman Hot or Not? 12 hr Brian 9
News American Axle talks turn to Tonawanda plant clo... (May '08) 16 hr Patricia 179
Only homosexual men study Library Science 18 hr Ill swallow Ill s... 46
Crack and herion Tue anon_rando 4
Buffalo Troll Tue ryan 59

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages