cell phone rude behavior

cell phone rude behavior

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
i want to thank the clerk in amherst convience store for telling the rude customer on her cell phone that she would not wait on her till she was done talking on her cell phone who ever taught these rude people manners.is it really necessary to be on the phone while trying to shop or drive is your life that boring that you put people at risk grow up
voice of real estate

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I don't believe that this happened.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
When I pass somebody yakkin on a cell phone in the supermarket, I purposely make loud farting noises.
DoNothingPolice

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2013
If police gave tickets,people would think twice. (BPD)
buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
DoNothingPolice wrote:
If police gave tickets,people would think twice.(BPD)
in buffalo the cops will be right next to them and never do anything they are a real joke while people get killed and crippled
no_more_patience

Montréal, Canada

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Was in a long line-up at the bank one day. A guy in front of me's mad-thumbing a text conversation, so oblivious but then when the teller tells him it's his turn, he's so oblivious that she was forced to repeat herself 3 times. I then raised my voice and say to her, "Just send him a text message...", to an uproar of laughter, including the teller, but got dirty looks from textmaster general.
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2013
If that happen to me, I would ask to see the store manager immediately and lodge a verbal complaint.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
When I pass somebody yakkin on a cell phone in the supermarket, I purposely make loud farting noises.
When I hear one talking in the bathroom in a store I keep flushing & holler out asking for a roll of toilet paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Strong Black Man 21,286
Has Buffalo become a riffraff city? 8 hr Barnard Neighbor 4
Only homosexuals call themselves "Lief Coach" 12 hr roto rooter 9
Why does the Buffalo accent sound so dumb? Wed factcheck 15
What would happen? Dec 11 RJ Lifton 2
News USS Little Rock LCS9 Commander accepts 'key to ... Dec 9 Phil 1
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor Dec 7 scotty steiner 25

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages