Any Banks Offer Coinstar These Days?

Any Banks Offer Coinstar These Days?

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

LuvinBuffalo

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
A few years ago, my bank offered Coinstar (coin sorter) as a fee-free service for customers. I'm not finding this to be the case anymore, and I discovered that my bank has discontinued it. Is anyone aware of a local bank offering a Coinstar sorter for their customers?
Dan Roman

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2013
I would check with some local credit unions, they sometimes are able to provide services like that for free.
WNYresident

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Why don't you sell your coins on ebay?
Brittney Purdy

Germany

#4 Mar 11, 2013
I'll "reimburse" you for your coinage. ;)
LuvinBuffalo

Cheyenne, WY

#5 Mar 11, 2013
That is the other option...... the one I was trying to avoid. LOL!
joe hughes

UK

#6 Mar 13, 2013
i have had my pepsi bottle robbed of me and i am so so gutted!, i just need a richmond super! 01514802316 get on me if ye want a biff
owen mcgovern

UK

#7 Mar 13, 2013
im stressing for a fat biff ill give sucks for a biff get on me 01514490104 nice one.
owen mcgovern

UK

#8 Mar 13, 2013
on me way broadgreen lad gunna light one on me whey there arnt i
Michael mcguinness

UK

#10 Mar 13, 2013
They call me mullet mike because i ahnilate the birds, also my mother has a knickname called triple b = beverly big bOObs my dads head gets spit shined by are josh. My 16th birthday party with are josh smoking candy sticks and drinking fruit shoots was what you had to live for but you cant forget this one it was a raw night in charlie chalks ps i have to go now my mum is giving me bitty, this is the sort of thing me josh and me da have to do for dinner
Anthony otoole

UK

#11 Mar 13, 2013
They call me tooley but my real name is captain tooley we live the thug life in the area dovecot its worst than compton, me and are gordo have got a graft going round dovey park its 2 lucos for a pound thats our saturday job yo on a school night i chill outside asda woth the boys and play jingles, but what your not forgeting these are the rawest 4 year olds you will ever meet. Ps call me a dovey lizzard ill find you and ill kill you
joe hughes

UK

#12 Mar 15, 2013
if anybody sees a grey citron please call me there was a hit and run situation still trying to track the culprit who did it heres my contact number 01514802316 stressin for a biff laaaaa behind the bully at 3 with me bezzey bobby,if anybody wants to come to a raww sitoff with me and sam wright it will be raww 28th march 2013 yes it is
Micael mcguiness father

UK

#13 Mar 16, 2013
My son thinks its funny to post utter bollocks on this website so i am going to punish him by strapping him to a chair and for him to watch me spray me kids all bevs double d's whilst slapping me fucking egg head, my other son josh is a blaiting chomper who sits on the xbox with michaels friends all day because they would rather been with him, since my mother has recently died (michaels grandmother) this has made my hair fallout its a terrible condition called eggedites, get on me
Bobby tidmarsh

UK

#14 Mar 28, 2013
i really like coinstar but i love it up the bum more
bobby tidmarsh

UK

#15 Apr 17, 2013
i recently found out im gay after a party at my friends when i got a chew off a lad, i pretend i get the birds but really i enjoy willy, weres owen, i chonge one pull of a biff and get biff buzz
bobby tidmarsh

UK

#16 Apr 17, 2013
me dars got ingrowing toe nails and av got a voice like josh mcguinness
Windy

Buffalo, NY

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Looks like there is a Prolixin shortage in the UK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Hall (Jan '15) 1 hr Night Heat 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr annie puzzo 20,482
Quagliano Real Estate 4 hr The Hamburgler 5
Do black lives really matter? 5 hr athletic supporter 41
Robert Laity for President of the United States... (May '11) 18 hr Robert Laity 41
trump luvver (Feb '16) Tue Night Heat 27
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) Tue Dradnats 5

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages