Few Suburban School Districts Show Interest in Buffalo Transfer Plan

Nov 7, 2013 Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo 17

Now, the district needs to begin to form a new transfer plan, so students have the option of transferring to a suburban district next school year.

Full Story
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#1 Nov 7, 2013
Well, nooooooo kidding

People moved to the suburbs so their kids would not have to go to school with city thugs, you idiots

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Leaping Change wrote:
Well, nooooooo kidding
People moved to the suburbs so their kids would not have to go to school with city thugs, you idiots
Most of the suburbs schools are filled with trash anyhow. If your kids is in a public school in W. Seneca, Depew, Lancaster, Tonawanda, N.T., Kenmore, or Cheekowaga, they're still surrounded by thugs and trash.

Catholic schools are still the best choice.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#3 Nov 8, 2013
In case you forgot, the liberals are the ones that brought the thugs off of the farms and into the cities. So now that the city schools have been destroyed (when traditionally they had far better resources than the rural schools) the libs want to destroy the suburban schools too. At least they are determined.

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 8, 2013
factcheck wrote:
In case you forgot, the liberals are the ones that brought the thugs off of the farms and into the cities. So now that the city schools have been destroyed (when traditionally they had far better resources than the rural schools) the libs want to destroy the suburban schools too. At least they are determined.
Why Hide your IP address?

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Why hide your IP location I should say

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Here's the deal. When you participate in paying your share of our high suburban school tax rates, then you might be welcome.

Also, when I can walk the length of Jefferson Avenue at any time of day without fear of physical harm, I might be willing to think more positively about this insane idea.

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2013
factcheck wrote:
BS, I'm in my mid 40's and those places have been trashy my whole life!
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#8 Nov 8, 2013
JesusHChrysler wrote:
Here's the deal. When you participate in paying your share of our high suburban school tax rates, then you might be welcome.
Also, when I can walk the length of Jefferson Avenue at any time of day without fear of physical harm, I might be willing to think more positively about this insane idea.
Why Jefferson?, what about Fillmore, Bailey, Kensington, and it's creeping over to Harlem and soon Union.
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#9 Nov 8, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the suburbs schools are filled with trash anyhow. If your kids is in a public school in W. Seneca, Depew, Lancaster, Tonawanda, N.T., Kenmore, or Cheekowaga, they're still surrounded by thugs and trash.
Catholic schools are still the best choice.
True, but who can afford them anymore

I went to Catholic grade school free and Catholic High school for 350 bucks a year
Leaping Change

Linthicum Heights, MD

#10 Nov 8, 2013
factcheck wrote:
No, it was the Conservatives who brought them in as union busters
lol

Lancaster, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Keep those monkeys in the environment they created for themselves, we don't need any "pollution" from buffalo.
And we don't need our kids schools "dumbed" down to monkey standards.

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Keep those monkeys in the environment they created for themselves, we don't need any "pollution" from buffalo.
And we don't need our kids schools "dumbed" down to monkey standards.
Its lancaster, you dont have to worry about your kids being dumber!
Channel ONE

Buffalo, NY

#13 Nov 9, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BS, I'm in my mid 40's and those places have been trashy my whole life!
Its true, most of those areas have been WT for a long time.

These are the places where white trash give their kids F'ed up names like McKenzie, Jayden, or Blaze
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2013
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Jefferson?, what about Fillmore, Bailey, Kensington, and it's creeping over to Harlem and soon Union.
They get off the 33 on Union already now, hold up a bank or store and spread their crap around, then get back on the 33 to Buggalo.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#15 Nov 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BS, I'm in my mid 40's and those places have been trashy my whole life!
Exactly. The infiltration began in the late 40s. Roughly when your parents were growing up. They were probably the last generation that didn't suffer the effects caused by uprooting people and forcing them to live in unfit urban slums. The libs provided them with the government managed housing. Low quality construction, low quality of life, promises, promises. No wonder it turned out so poorly.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2013
factcheck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The infiltration began in the late 40s. Roughly when your parents were growing up. They were probably the last generation that didn't suffer the effects caused by uprooting people and forcing them to live in unfit urban slums. The libs provided them with the government managed housing. Low quality construction, low quality of life, promises, promises. No wonder it turned out so poorly.
Sounds like places such as Tiorunda (Cedargrove) Cheektowaga,Sheridan Parkside, Tonawanda and the Yaeger duplexes on Beach Rd.in Cheektowaga.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Cleveland Hill HS is loading up with Blacks, probably from the Tiorunda projects and even Cheektowaga Central had a black thug who is in jail from killing another thug in Cheek town park. The thug called some kids in class and the teacher even talked to the thug. They must either be black or l\ligger lovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks are everywhere in Buffalo NY 30 min Truth be known 18
Newscaster you'd LOVE to see in CHAPS (Jan '10) 30 min Buck Rohde 28
Leo Cudney Accusations 41 min Bovine Nutrition 16
Wally and Satan's RainDears 53 min Farther Kristmass 1
WGRZ to use Mary Beth Wrobel on weekends (Dec '09) 1 hr HIGh ya 50
Search for Phillips moves to Tuscarora reservation (Aug '06) 1 hr HIGh ya 2
Lawyer wants Phillips in alive (Jul '06) 1 hr HIGh ya 4
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web