THE MAX FOR 21 Y.O. girl in DWI FATALITY

THE MAX FOR 21 Y.O. girl in DWI FATALITY

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Since: Jan 07

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 22, 2013
REALLY!? 15 YRS I'm sure it made the victims parents happy but why make 2 fatality's out of one. I mean come on the girl looked sorry for what she did, plead guilty to the whole indecent & she gets 15 years? Corasanti had TRIPLE the amount of alcohol in his system and walks in 8 months! RIDICULOUS! Why make two fatality's out of one? I for 1 don't agree with the sentence. just goes to show you how money can buy less jail time!
Special

Rochester, NY

#3 May 22, 2013
True, it aint balanced yet.

Very true, she should get kudos for the guilty plea.

True, she needs to do jail time.

Fact, DWI is an ongoing problem and needs to be eliminated.

Breath devices in every car: period.
bob

Conesus, NY

#4 May 22, 2013
money can buy anything
Tammy

Buffalo, NY

#5 May 22, 2013
She should've hired Daniels for her attorney....she could be setting off for Florida w/Corisanti by now...Bottom line, in my opinion, is don't drive while under the influence...it don't matter if you're sorry or not once you've taken a life!
As far as having a breathalyzer in every vehicle, there are very simple ways around that (ie: have your kid breathe into it)...I believe that anyone caught driving under the influence should immediately lose their license & have a mandatory year of weekends in jail, along with mandatory AA meetings...If they get caught a 2nd time, mandatory jail time!
Margaret

Cheyenne, WY

#6 May 22, 2013
Tammy wrote:
She should've hired Daniels for her attorney....she could be setting off for Florida w/Corisanti by now...Bottom line, in my opinion, is don't drive while under the influence...it don't matter if you're sorry or not once you've taken a life!
As far as having a breathalyzer in every vehicle, there are very simple ways around that (ie: have your kid breathe into it)...I believe that anyone caught driving under the influence should immediately lose their license & have a mandatory year of weekends in jail, along with mandatory AA meetings...If they get caught a 2nd time, mandatory jail time!
I concur.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#7 May 23, 2013
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>I concur.
Buffalo has too many drink specials midweek for a weekend sentence to be effective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Connolly WBEN Radio 9 hr CORLISS ARCHER 61
Poll Is Buffalo NY a sanctuary city? 13 hr Homeboynot 7
Confederate flag is an icon 13 hr BigDeal 15
NFTA Bus to Clarence 14 hr Buck Rohde 5
i wrote an article regarding buffalo's mob problem (Oct '12) 15 hr Buck Rohde 23
All Liberals Are Sociopaths (Jun '13) 16 hr Ibid 188
road vultures (Nov '08) 20 hr centermass 137
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages