new pepsi can's with empire state bui...

new pepsi can's with empire state building and pledge of allegiance

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
enraged citizen

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
true americans are boycoting the new pepsi can's which have pictures of the empire state building on them with the pledge of allegiance on them because pepsi left out several words which are in [god we trust]pepsi was asked why they left out in god we trust and they said they did not want to offend muslim's and others who do not believe in god
Idiots

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 8, 2011
True Americans are not boycotting because they are smart enough to know this is an internet rumor......
FFS

Buffalo, NY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
enraged citizen wrote:
true americans are boycoting the new pepsi can's which have pictures of the empire state building on them with the pledge of allegiance on them because pepsi left out several words which are in [god we trust]pepsi was asked why they left out in god we trust and they said they did not want to offend muslim's and others who do not believe in god
Duhhh, so yer uh tea bagger?
persi

Buffalo, NY

#4 Aug 8, 2011
Is that what matters in your little world? A pepsi can?
enraged citizen

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 8, 2011
persi wrote:
what a pea brain you are
enraged citizen

Buffalo, NY

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Idiots wrote:
True Americans are not boycotting because they are smart enough to know this is an internet rumor......
well when you see it drink it jerk
Change2012

Lockport, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2011
FFS loooooooooooooooves to call everyone teabaggers. yuck yuck yuck.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Change2012 wrote:
FFS loooooooooooooooves to call everyone teabaggers. yuck yuck yuck.
That is stuck on his CUT & PASTE key. It's nice that others see it also

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#9 Aug 8, 2011
That wasnt me you tool. Just because youre obsessed and like to you my screenname, that doesnt mean that nobody can tell its you!

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#10 Aug 8, 2011
enraged citizen wrote:
Youre actually just an Enraged retard!

The whole pepsi can story is an obvious and stupid hoax.....which makes sense as to why YOU would beieve it!

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#11 Aug 8, 2011
enraged citizen wrote:
Are the boycotters the same ones who boycott gasoline for a day, then fill up the next morning?
Audrey Hill

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Ultimate insult! You offended me!
IN GOD I TRUST

Lowell, MA

#13 Sep 9, 2011
persi wrote:
I don't believe its the pepsi can..I believe its the loss of faith. For some of us trusting in God makes dealing with ignorant people more tolerable.
Enraged Illegal

Buffalo, NY

#14 Sep 10, 2011
Gomer wrote:
Are the boycotters the same ones who boycott gasoline for a day, then fill up the next morning?
I can't speak for 'enraged citizen,' but I fill up the day before the boycott.
nonboycott

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2011
I fill up on pepsi.
Goober

Spring, TX

#16 Sep 11, 2011
It is cheaper to put Pepsi in my gas tank.
Check It out

West Columbia, SC

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Does anyone point out that the pledge has " under God " in it, not " in God we trust ". That is supposed to be on our currency, that is until they remove that too.
The reason they remove God from everything is that the world hates God. If God is not real, why do they spend so much time trying to remove Him. In all their efforts, they are only spreading the Gospel not disproving it.
Patriot

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2014
persi wrote:
no but leaving out under God which is how our country was founded
The Martin Family

Altoona, AL

#19 Jul 30, 2014
My family and I go through 2 cases of pepsi, 2 and a half cases of diet pepsi, 2 cases of gatorade, 1 case of G2, and 2 cases of aquafina,EVERY week. We can switch to alternative drinks though.We have heard that the pepsi co. has deleted "IN GOD WE TRUST", If this is correct then we will not support them or ANY of their sister co. My family and myself are true AMERICANS!!!!!! We will no longer buy pepsi products or lays and doritos.
char09

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2015
enraged citizen wrote:
<quoted text>what a pea brain you are
Anyone who knows how this country was started it was in God we trust and have been blessed but not anymore since we,took God out of everything in this country. The Muslims don't even drink Pepsi, but Americans do and it was my favorite drink so Pepsi go ahead and follow the devil and see where it leads you. I will not buy Pepsi again and many more Americans like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Another Women's March Scheduled in Buffalo 9 min Pablo 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,382
Buffalo Sex Club 12 hr HOSS 5
News Ashford neighbors dispute over pigs (Jul '08) 19 hr hes at it again 20
Only homosexual men study Library Science (Jun '17) Fri Allen 91
News Getting rid of rats in South Buffalo (Dec '08) Thu Rich 38
News ICE Makes 46 Arrests Thu Nick 1

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages