Buffalo Police Officer Arrested

Buffalo Police Officer Arrested

There are 49 comments on the WKBW-TV story from May 10, 2012, titled Buffalo Police Officer Arrested. In it, WKBW-TV reports that:

Last year, Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown called for an investigation after discovering an unusually high number of police injured on duty claims within the Buffalo Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBW-TV.

Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch

Ashburn, VA

#23 Aug 2, 2012
PACMAN wrote:
"I know the routine Holmes. I owe you. You know, that's what makes this country great, hey, Holmes?
Leo "Frog" Lopez
From the movie "Colors" and Robert Quintana to the Feds.
It's "Homes" you imbecile. Not "Holmes"!
PACMAN

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Aug 2, 2012
Liiiiifeeee Coooooaccch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "Homes" you imbecile. Not "Holmes"!
Holmes- Gangster slang. What you would call a good friend, stranger or even a mockery against an adversary.

Urban Dictionary
Maria Gonzalez

Niagara Falls, NY

#26 Aug 15, 2012
I just talked to Robert the other day and he is doing fine and wanted me to thank all his well wishers and supporters out there. For all you haters in Buffalo Robert was made a target because of his support for the Latino community and him pointing out the lack of resources that we have not received from the local or state government.

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in broken places."
Ernest Hemingway

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 15, 2012
Maria Gonzalez wrote:
I just talked to Robert the other day and he is doing fine and wanted me to thank all his well wishers and supporters out there. For all you haters in Buffalo Robert was made a target because of his support for the Latino community and him pointing out the lack of resources that we have not received from the local or state government.
Ernest Hemingway
So he was targeted because he is Latino and supported his community? What a crock of crap. I suppose the other Cop who was busted was also targeted because he was White and supported HIS community too!

He was targeted because he was a useless cop who couldn't handle the job and turned to politics. When he was bounced from politics he went back to his cop job, which he couldn't handle, and at first opportunity got himself an IOD so he wouldn't have to work. He is, was, and always will be a scammer and that's why he was busted. Besides that he is a spouse abuser. He should have been fired for that alone and I said that to his face, the whiny little coward!

"Guilty of loving too much"....BS!
BFLO NEOMINIMARTWORKE R

Buffalo, NY

#28 Aug 15, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
So he was targeted because he is Latino and supported his community? What a crock of crap. I suppose the other Cop who was busted was also targeted because he was White and supported HIS community too!
He was targeted because he was a useless cop who couldn't handle the job and turned to politics. When he was bounced from politics he went back to his cop job, which he couldn't handle, and at first opportunity got himself an IOD so he wouldn't have to work. He is, was, and always will be a scammer and that's why he was busted. Besides that he is a spouse abuser. He should have been fired for that alone and I said that to his face, the whiny little coward!
"Guilty of loving too much"....BS!
Yawn.

Location hidden

#29 Aug 15, 2012
BFLO NEOMINIMARTWORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
WOW!!! What a brilliant response. Did you come up with that on your own or did your Social Services caseworker help you out?
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#30 Aug 15, 2012
BFLO NEOMINIMARTWORKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Business is slow huh ? Is that why you yawned ? Get a pillow if you need
abc

North Tonawanda, NY

#31 Aug 15, 2012
TONI wrote:
<quoted text>Business is slow huh ? Is that why you yawned ? Get a pillow if you need
Dear DROOLING OLD FOOL,

Button your droopy lip.
Westside Pete

Niagara Falls, NY

#32 Aug 16, 2012
I remember one of Quintana's female workers came by my house asking me to vote for him. I asked her where she lived and she told me Amherst. I asked her what a woman from Amherst was doing on the westside trying to get Quintana elected. She stumbled over her words but basically said that it was part of her work for the United Way. I told her to get the "F#$% Off" my property and to move to the Westside if she wanted any say in what happens here.

A short time later a rather thuggish male and a very "woman like" male showed up at my house wondering why I would not vote for Quintana. I told them that Quintana was always shaking hands with the neighborhood drug dealers instead of putting them in jail. The "woman like" man told me that after Quintana gets elected that "drug dealing" will not be a problem on the westside. I asked him why and he said "because Quintana will create so many jobs for the youths they will not have to deal drugs any more."

HAHAHAHA ONLY IN BUFFALO
Raul Rodriguez

Niagara Falls, NY

#33 Aug 18, 2012
Maria Gonzalez wrote:
Ernest Hemingway
Maria, the hispanic leaders (andy,dave, tito, etc...) all broke with Robert a decade ago because they understood that Robert didn't care about our community nor did he care about getting jobs for our youths. He only cared about himself and finding jobs for his girlfriends and their families.
Pro Residency

Niagara Falls, NY

#34 Aug 23, 2012
I think we should have cops live in the city. Look Quintana lives down the street and I feel safe all the time because he never goes to work. Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#35 Aug 23, 2012
NY State law would have to be changed to force cops to live in the City and that won't happen.
Liiiffe Coachhhhhhhhhhhh h

Chesapeake, VA

#36 Aug 23, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
NY State law would have to be changed to force cops to live in the City and that won't happen.
A transit cop like you can live anywhere you want as long as it is near a bus route

“Kiss THIS!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#37 Aug 24, 2012
PACMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Holmes- Gangster slang. What you would call a good friend, stranger or even a mockery against an adversary.
Urban Dictionary
LIEF COACH - What you call crotch itch that won't go away.
Ronnie the RAT

Buffalo, NY

#38 Nov 24, 2012
What is the meaning of life?

Who am I (essentially)?

What is my true identity?

What is my greater purpose?

What is death? What happens when we die?

THE EXISTENTIAL QUINTANA
Duke Davidson

Grand Island, NY

#39 Nov 24, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
It should. Just like the teachers should have to live in the city too. In the suburbs, don't the police have to reside in the municipality they work for? Why would they not have to live in the city? That makes them more 'invested' so to speak as to what happens in their neighborhoods. Its only fair that if they are paid by Buffalo taxpayers money, they should live in the City of Buffalo. Really pretty simple.

Location hidden

#40 Nov 24, 2012
Duke Davidson wrote:
<quoted text>
It should. Just like the teachers should have to live in the city too. In the suburbs, don't the police have to reside in the municipality they work for? Why would they not have to live in the city? That makes them more 'invested' so to speak as to what happens in their neighborhoods. Its only fair that if they are paid by Buffalo taxpayers money, they should live in the City of Buffalo. Really pretty simple.
State law says that municipalities over a certain size cannot require their Police Officers to live in the municipality. I lived in the City till 1990. I moved out because I did not want my child bussed to school for over an hour each way. Even some suburban Departments allow their Officers to move outside their jurisdiction after a period of time.
Duke Davidson

Grand Island, NY

#41 Nov 24, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
<quoted text>
State law says that municipalities over a certain size cannot require their Police Officers to live in the municipality. I lived in the City till 1990. I moved out because I did not want my child bussed to school for over an hour each way. Even some suburban Departments allow their Officers to move outside their jurisdiction after a period of time.
The law should be changed. That was the point of the post.

You lived in the city to GET the job... then promptly moved OUT?

This thread is pertainent to the other BPD related thread. Instead of hiring more police officers, why not just ensure the ones who are already on the payroll actually show up?

Location hidden

#42 Nov 24, 2012
Duke Davidson wrote:
<quoted text>
The law should be changed. That was the point of the post.
You lived in the city to GET the job... then promptly moved OUT?
This thread is pertainent to the other BPD related thread. Instead of hiring more police officers, why not just ensure the ones who are already on the payroll actually show up?
No. I moved out half way through my career. The main reason was the busing issue. But I lived on the far east side at the time. The neighborhood was in transition. We decided to move while we could still get a decent price for our house.

I know of Officers who get hired then move out to the suburbs before they finish the academy. These are mostly kids who grew up in the suburbs and used somebodies city address to get the job.

I hate the IOD scammers as much as you do. If you don't want to work why take the job in the first place?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45 Nov 25, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me translate...You didn't want your kids to go to school with black kids
My older brother and I went to Catholic high schools. My younger brother went to Bennett where fine citizens like Rick James and Dr Timothy Jorden went
I bet your hair is still parted in the middle from the priest giving you special attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 5 hr Chet Booswahnicki 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr OMTE 20,386
Do black lives really matter? Sat Sis Marian Roberta 19
Life Coach does 100 pushups in 2 minutes Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 3
News Close up tour of Hoyt Lake (Aug '08) Jul 21 Reader 29
Tom Jolls Sister ? (Sep '08) Jul 21 Reader 2
Does Hillary Suck? Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 3

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages