Three teens charged after school brawl

Three teens charged after school brawl

There are 13 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Three teens charged after school brawl. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

Police officers rushed to the scene outside a high school in Buffalo to break up a fight on Monday and now three teens are facing a slew of charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

dr who

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
what the heck is the problem taxpayers spend over 26.0000 dollars a year for each student here in buffalo;and all they get for it is this kind of behavior and a 40 percent graduation rate to boot.i hope carl paladino gets on the buffalo school board so things start changing because it;s very clear that the present leadership which has been in place for a long time can't get the job done.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
I don't think Paladino is going to get elected because the union and the bureaucritters all make a continuous stream of money from this clusterfuck.
buffalo blue

Buffalo, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
A girl fight?
If ain't nobody lost a weave then it weren't wreak fight
what reason do these girls wear hair weaves are they bald i know most of them are fat
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2013
buffalo blue wrote:
<quoted text>what reason do these girls wear hair weaves are they bald i know most of them are fat
That is the African look. I am surprized they don't wear those neck rings to make their neck longer, and bones thru their noses.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2013
only 2 suspects I saw were Molignon, one fat and one skinny
Social Media just causes more problems.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Mar 6, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the African look. I am surprized they don't wear those neck rings to make their neck longer, and bones thru their noses.
Stop hatin'
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
What is Molignon ? Did you meam Mongolian?
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hatin'
Just telling it like it is.
good old days

Buffalo, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Paladino would never let this happen!!
Have gun will travel reads the card of a man knight without armor in a savage land His fast gun for hire heeds the calling wind A soldier of fortune is a man called Paladin Paladin Paladin where do you roam Paladin Paladin far far from home.

Chesapeake, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2013
C C Rider wrote:
What is Molignon ? Did you meam Mongolian?
I think he was trying to write to write melanzana/melanzane which is the Italian word for "eggplant". It is meant as a racial slurs against Black people, as it compares the color and shape of their heard to an eggplant.

Even though he spelled it wrong, his remark was rude and racist, so I reported him to the webmaster

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
head*

“WHAT Troll?”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2014
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was trying to write to write melanzana/melanzane which is the Italian word for "eggplant". It is meant as a racial slurs against Black people, as it compares the color and shape of their heard to an eggplant.
Even though he spelled it wrong, his remark was rude and racist, so I reported him to the webmaster
Outstanding eggplant post.
Wally Lyingstine

Buffalo, NY

#16 May 19, 2014
They chimped out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr south amboy 20,699
WIVB Chanel 4 Worst News Station in Buffalo? (Apr '13) 7 hr Vic miller 49
Will some refugees be deported back to their co... 10 hr lol 4
News Harvard student says a man called him a - f***i... 10 hr lol 6
slumlords in buffalo (Jan '09) Fri Shorty420 63
News Carjacking & police chase in Hamburg (Jun '08) Dec 2 sirianniregdosbut... 30
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Dec 1 Toocoolforschool 923

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages