Buffalo Police Officer Patty Parete T...

Buffalo Police Officer Patty Parete To Get Custom Vehicle

There are 42 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Oct 24, 2007, titled Buffalo Police Officer Patty Parete To Get Custom Vehicle. In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

Buffalo Police Officer Patty Parete is now back home in Western New York after months of therapy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CHUMPaGUMP

North Tonawanda, NY

#49 Jul 23, 2013
GUMPNF wrote:
<quoted text>What a great outstanding post
It's nice to see the carbuncled old pervert able to recognize and praise a fine post.

If only he could keep his gnarled fingers and dry lips away from the genitals of young sepia lads, we may forget about bashing in his skull.
BALLOONKNOT Coach

United States

#50 Oct 6, 2013
Once I got savaged by several patrol officers and all they gave me was a jar of Vaseline. It was a rather large jar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supreme Court Race DO NOT vote for DisHon. John... (Aug '09) 3 hr BriteFartNews 13
Hubby affair at Xylem Tue The facts just th... 2
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) Mon Suticat 924
Hubby affair at Xylem Jan 16 fart seeker 3
people need to stand up for the donald's beliefs Jan 15 Reaper 54
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Jan 14 kingmuthufukkah 28
News Town of Wilson in shock after suicide and murder (Jul '08) Jan 13 thatgurkkss 7

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages