at Blackthorn now
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Son ot Tbird wrote:
I am drinking a Harp at the Blackthorn right now. They have no bartender named Sully. Pretty dull place. Wally is not here.
That place must be really empty because 82% of Irishmen are named Sullivan or O'Sullivan

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Here's a picture of Life Coach at The Blackthorn.

http://www.blackthornrestaurant.com/photos/dd...

Ha Ha!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
That place must be really empty because 82% of Irishmen are named Sullivan or O'Sullivan
I see you can't make it tomorrow.
What type of lame excuse do you have now?
NO BALLS?
And " son ot tbird" if you would have asked the bartender with the hat on his name you would have met " Sully" but you didn't. OR Don't you have any balls either?

Oh L/C if your calling John [ the one you say is the owner} your calling the wrong Lalley. John doesn't own the Blackthorn.
If you do find some balls and are going to show up tomorrow let me know I have to go down town and I will stop by.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Son ot Tbird wrote:
I am drinking a Harp at the Blackthorn right now. They have no bartender named Sully. Pretty dull place. Wally is not here.
I am 100% Irish, but I think Harp tastes and smells like dirty socks. I like Killian's though, but I think that might be fake Irish beer

Chesapeake, VA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
_Muntz wrote:
Here's a picture of Life Coach at The Blackthorn.
http://www.blackthornrestaurant.com/photos/dd...
Ha Ha!
I noticed that picture. He has that "I had gastric bypass 6 months ago and have another 100 lbs to go" look about him. I am alot taller that that not, and not quite as good looking

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you can't make it tomorrow.
What type of lame excuse do you have now?
NO BALLS?
And " son ot tbird" if you would have asked the bartender with the hat on his name you would have met " Sully" but you didn't. OR Don't you have any balls either?
Oh L/C if your calling John [ the one you say is the owner} your calling the wrong Lalley. John doesn't own the Blackthorn.
If you do find some balls and are going to show up tomorrow let me know I have to go down town and I will stop by.
Have a nice night
I didn't talk to the owner, I talked to the owner's son who was late 20's or early 30's. I think two guys own the place and at leat one is or was a BFD.

Anyway, my wife has a medical procedure, so we can make it Tuesday 12/18/2012 at 130 pm. That's 1330 HRS in Navy time.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't talk to the owner, I talked to the owner's son who was late 20's or early 30's. I think two guys own the place and at leat one is or was a BFD.
Anyway, my wife has a medical procedure, so we can make it Tuesday 12/18/2012 at 130 pm. That's 1330 HRS in Navy time.
OH yes that was the same excuse you used one other time isn't it?
Don't worry it doesn't matter you will never show up any place anyways.
You just don't have the balls.
And the guy in the Pic is "Hugger" and he is the other owner.
Have a nice night

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I just sent this email to the Blackthorn

A troublemaker in you establishment

seamus O'Irishman <fatirishman1957@gmail.com >
1:50 AM (0 minutes ago)

to plalleybfd
My father and uncle were both Buffalo firemen who were born in 1906 and 1913 respectively. Both were members of the Blackthorns. As you may expect, both have passed away. Both were Irish Catholic and grew up on Woodside Ave. My father was born just outside the First Ward on Clifford Street.
On the "Buffalo Topix" website there is this guy who calls himself "tbird". He says he is 62 years old and he used to be a volunteer fireman and a retired Ford worker from Brant.Some people call him "Walter" or "Wally". but I do not know his real name. He is always saying evil things about Buffalo Firemen and the union. He thinks the PROFESSIONAL fire department in Buffalo should be replaced by volunteer firemen/ He calls Buffalo firemen thieves because they have decent benefits and pensions. he also calls Buffalo Firemen arsonists and he degrades the legacy of my father and uncle as Buffalo firemen. he is also hostile toward the Catholic Church.
He says he is a regular customer of the Blackthorn. You can run your business however you wish, but having "tbird" in your establishment is like welcoming an Orangeman like Ian Paisley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Bodies Found In Southern Tier Saturday 3 hr Dksu 2
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor 15 hr Skinny Naab 140
Why are so many black males undercover gay 21 hr Buck Rohde 2
Belmont management apartments (Oct '17) Mon Curious 9
News Tops seeking court approval to close some stores Sun Fred E 5
News Modern Disposal Services hosts open house at Bu... Apr 21 Henry 1
sean kern is awesome (May '08) Apr 21 XmetalHead 3

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages