Joe

Fredonia, NY

#1 Jan 15, 2014
Anyone know a good Lawyer to sue CPS. Looking for a good one and am from slightly out of town. Anyone know who the Lawyer is that is representing the family of Eain Clayton, the boy who was recently murdered? God rest his little soul. Im sure his lawyer would want my case. Another sad story of CPS failure, although no lives have been lost at this point.

Thank you so much
Joe

Fredonia, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Anyone?

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 17, 2014
Joe wrote:
Anyone?
Hey Joe, are you a mo?

If so, are you a bit slow?

Well Joe, I gotta go.
Loretta Swit

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2014
Joe wrote:
Anyone know a good Lawyer to sue CPS. Looking for a good one and am from slightly out of town. Anyone know who the Lawyer is that is representing the family of Eain Clayton, the boy who was recently murdered? God rest his little soul. Im sure his lawyer would want my case. Another sad story of CPS failure, although no lives have been lost at this point.
Thank you so much
You should call Lawyer referal services and maybe they can hook you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Hall (Jan '15) 8 hr Gina 16
Robert Laity for President of the United States... (May '11) 10 hr Robert Laity 41
trump luvver (Feb '16) 21 hr Night Heat 27
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Buck Rohde 20,478
looking for a Joseph segmen (Oct '15) Tue Dradnats 5
The real deal about blacks Mon jOHN bUNYANS Chri... 55
Mascia a racist? What? Mon RaySist2 2

Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages