MLK Park splash pad to open this summ...

MLK Park splash pad to open this summer after year's delay

There are 29 comments on the WNED story from May 17, 2013, titled MLK Park splash pad to open this summer after year's delay. In it, WNED reports that:

After more than a year of delays, a new high-tech splash pad will be ready to open for the summer season at Martin Luther King Park on Buffalo's East Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNED.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 May 31, 2013
I just saw the story on the news. They spent how much for that?? OMG what an embarrasment. Looks like a bunch of lawn sprinklers and only half the pad gets wet!!
Matt Kruse

Lancaster, NY

#22 May 31, 2013
I know the ghetto crowd gets free breakfast and lunch,now they get free showers.
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#23 Jun 1, 2013
factcheck wrote:
You can always count on baseless accusations from the local crack pot. Good job FFS-. Is that what your transcript says? You got all "effs minuses"? Seems likely.
You should be more concerned with the high probability that there will be black on black violent crime committed at that park within a few months (if that) of the park dedication. Why don't you use that one last cell you have left to try to address that problem instead of blaming everyone else? There is still a chance your life can have some meaning. Make the most of the time you have left. Here is a hint at where you should start to look: The failed liberal social programs that destroyed the black families and has lead to the unemployed and unwed black mother plague.
they destroy themselves and everything in their path can you name any neighborhood where these animals have upgraded anything of course not yhey thrive on filth go look at their places garbage and crap all over the only people who benefit from them is the filthy arab storeswho prey on them the arabs go to tops and buy pop for 99 cents a two litter and sell them to the ignorant savages for 2.49 a bottle plus they buy their food stamps for half price these people are still slaves they whore themselves to welfare checks and have a dismal graduation rate of 20 percent
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Jun 1, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Why would you think these pickaninnies would use a sprinkler system to cool off when Obama and Cuomo give them free air conditioners? Most of them never get wet unless they pee their pants or get deloused at the holding center. Another nice park that will be a battleground for mire gang activity. For now it is just a sprinkler that no one runs through.
how would you know unless yopu are one of them jungle bunnies?
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#26 Jun 1, 2013
Voice of Genius wrote:
Why would you think these pickaninnies would use a sprinkler system to cool off when Obama and Cuomo give them free air conditioners? Most of them never get wet unless they pee their pants or get deloused at the holding center. Another nice park that will be a battleground for mire gang activity. For now it is just a sprinkler that no one runs through.
Is yo diet chitllins , watermellon & fried chicken guts ?
nfourwheeler7

North Tonawanda, NY

#27 Jun 1, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>There there little, Its alright, I'm here now. You have my attention.
God your love for me is simply adorable. Pathetic, but still adorable!
There is a good chance FFS- danced at Buddies II.
country_gurl

Lancaster, NY

#28 Jun 1, 2013
Why don't they build something like that where real people live, like West Seneca or Williamsville? I bet if they got rid of that fob mayor Brown and got another Jimmy Griffin, you wouldn't see that wasteful nonsense.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#30 Jun 2, 2013
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a good chance FFS- danced at Buddies II.
loo...how long did it take you to come up with that one?

Seriously....you're that desperate to post something so I notice you....and THAT is all you can come up with?

Hilarious
buffalo native

Buffalo, NY

#31 Jun 2, 2013
can't wait for the phony june festival there everyone who goes will get a free shower and food stamps to buy bullets and crack the mayor is treating with his gun buy back money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where all the women on CL go now 28 min Elyria is a stool... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Hate 21,725
Al Sharpton, Boffalos next mayor (Nov '17) 3 hr Uncle Pete 178
stephanie Barnes Hot Or Not? 14 hr Karen 3
Poll What state was tbird born in? (Jul '12) 22 hr Spoonbill Johnson 8
Have African-Americans destroyed Buffalo NY? Sat Sad Truth 22
News Suspended Buffalo police officer found not guilty Sat lol 1

Buffalo Jobs

Personal Finance

Buffalo Mortgages